| Pxevol (24) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

A/N: The very last happy chapter for a while shsj Its the longest one ive ever written I think  lmao so I hope you guys enjoy it! It's been a nice time up until now, but angst is coming now that the climax of the movie is coming :,) that's why I tried to make this chapter extra long and wholesome to make up for it lmao

Also, huge thanks to -tHeCoNfUsEdSiMp for helping me out with this chapter! I love you so much and it wouldn't have been possible without you! :,) 🤍

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!
-

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!-

The moment that you and Jake were able to leave the hut, neither of you could stop laughing as the two of you ran through the woven paths. That was definitely one of the most anxiety inducing moments that you've had in a while, but even so, it was exhilarating and exciting. Ever since you and him have solidified things between you two, it has all been so great and so freeing, even if it was just the night before. The moment that you had confessed and he said he felt the same, a huge weight was completely lifted off and you have been able to feel more honest with yourself and the way you felt. It felt like you had nothing to hidea anymore, and it felt so surreal. Well, almost. You and Jake still had to reveal that you were officially together, in a relationship.

You were consistently thinking about who to tell or how they'll even react. Vokan, the kids, Tonowari and Ronal, and so on. You knew that Tonowari still wanted to speak with you, so it wouldn't be long until this happiness and carefree journey became short-lived. With all that happened, there has been a big part of you began to slowly realize that the first people you needed to tell would be mainly Tonowari and Ronal, for many and various reasons. One, because you'd never forget how Tonowari gave you the choice to pick who you wanted to be with and you'd always be grateful for that. He gave you the chance to find someone who you truly loved, and now that you have, both Ronal and Tonowari deserved to know. By the time lunch rolled around, you'd tell the kids, too.

You had a feeling that most of the revealing of the situation between you and Jake would happen sometime today. It didn't make sense to hide it for so long, especially since there was nothing wrong with your relationship and bond with Jake. You hoped that the next time that Tonowari comes looking for you, you'd take that opportunity to tell them and not leave anything behind. You wouldn't beat around the bush, and no matter what their opinion was, you wouldn't give up on what you had with Jake. You were an aduly, perfectly capable of making your own decisions, just like Tonowari had stressed to you many weeks ago. You'd hold onto him for that, and remember it.

As you and Jake slowly let your laughter die down, you stopped at another end of the woven paths with him and stopped running so that both of you could catch your breaths. It would not very long until Tonowari found you again, so you'd take this time to compose yourselves. At least he wouldn't find Jake in your hut this time, so at least that was out of the way. You had already decided you'd at least tell Ronal and Tonowari today, so you wouldn't put it off, no matter what came in the way. As for Jake, he had been thinking all this time about taking you out on a date like he's been wanting to do since before you mated. He already had an idea and hoped you liked what he had in mind.