| Tsìvol (32) |

-
Italics: (Na'vi language, or Metkayina sign language, and Jake's inner thoughts)

Just as I thought, second semesters of college are even harder than the first lmao it took me an unusually long time to finish this chapter, so I hope you guys enjoy it because I put a lot of effort into it! I hope I don't disappoint! :,)

As always, don't forget to comment and vote <3 I love reading and replying to all of your comments and they truly make my day 🤍 Without further ado, I hope you guys like it!

Thank you all of you for sticking around even after I was absent from here for so long. Im really trying to be more consistent. I love every single one of you so much :,)
-

The more that the two Avatar recoms swam closer on their ikrans underwater, the more you felt like your blood suddenly ran cold

The more that the two Avatar recoms swam closer on their ikrans underwater, the more you felt like your blood suddenly ran cold. As the one on the front, with the most menacing stare you've ever seen, you could see it could match the exact description of the man that was after your husband. Quaritch. At the realization, you held Tuk and Tsireya closer to you than ever as the Colonel recommended Avatar got closer and closer along with who you could only assume was his right-hand man, Lyle, who was close behind. It also didn't help at all how you could see the Colonel's eyes suddenly close in on you at the realization that you were the woman he saw helping the kids. The woman that he was certain he could use to make sure Jake breaks and gives himself in. In Quaritch's head, he really felt like he'd hit the jackpot and things were going even better than he thought. Not only were his children trapped but also, possibly his significant other, as well.

He had this look on his face that made you shrink in on yourself and made you feel so small, in utter opposition to what you wanted to be for the girls in your arms at that moment and your son outside the net. You felt your heart plummet at the realization that there was just no escape out of this net in such little time, and you and the kids would be at the hands of the enemy in no time. You could only see Lo'ak outside with panic as you watched him weave through the net with his knife but the rope was just too tight. And just as you had feared, you and the girls tumbled a bit in the net with a shriek muffled by the water as the Colonel had reached the net and had his Ikran's claws grab onto it in a tight grip, starting to drag the kids and you up to the surface with a speed you could barely process. It only added to your distress to see when you were all above the water as droplets left the net and you all, that Lo'ak was still hanging onto the side of it for dear life, refusing to let you all go and leaving Tsireya, you, and Tuk to be taken by Quaritch like this without a fight. Not letting go of the net for a second, Lo'ak still had his dagger out, while continuing to try to cut you and the girls out before Quaritch and Lyle got to the ship.

From the moment you and the kids were above the surface, inside the net still, you could all hear the way that the krans screeched so loudly that it was painful at such close range. Being above the water, the banshees flapped their wings and shook off the water with strained motions because of the weight of the net beneath their claws and the water dripping off of them. Lyle was conducting his own Ikran to grip the other side of the net with its beak while Quaritch held the other, and that way, the kids and you had no openings at all to escape as they took them back to the ship. "Lo'ak, be careful!" You yelled out to your son as you watched him simultaneously struggle to hold on and try to cut the rope of the net. Your son nodded at your words and went back to trying to set you and the girls free. "I got it, Mom! Don't worry Hold on!" Lo'ak yelled out as you, Tsireya, and Tuk continued to scream for help desperately and almost hopelessly, seeing you were all quickly being brought to the ship faster than you thought, getting much closer. "Quick, Lo'ak! Let us out!" Tuk exclaimed as she clung to you and began to fight against the net that was tangling against her limbs.