🂶 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 🃍

𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕦, 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒, 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕓𝕖, ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕌𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕚

****

POV : Arisu's

****

I breath out a couple of times before finally gathering my courage to write on this little paper starring at me on my desk. I've been encouraged by Karube and Chota next to me to do it since some days now to not have regrets later in life.

I take off the pencil's cap, approach it to the little squared paper and eventually start to write about my feelings.

" Usagi,

You might not know me but I'm that little geek in your class named Arisu. Please, take the time to read what I've wrote for you because  I won't bother you with a long letter. I just wanted to let you know about my feelings for you.

So, to make it shorter, I love you. Since the very first moment we've met, on the back-to-school day. Yes lmao, let's say it's some kinda of love at first sight.

I'm writing you this letter not to ask you out, because I know I'm way too ugly for you, but more to relieve myself from this burden.

Don't get me wrong of course, YOU are not a burden, but to keep those feelings secret IS a burden and now I actually really feel relieved for telling you this.

Have a good day and forget about me as soon as you'll throw this letter away.

Arisu"

After fifteen minutes spent writting and crossing out my words, I've finally came up with a quite decent letter that I rewrite on another clean paper. I make my friends read it and they approve it.

Glad and relieved, I let out a sigh. But guess I was not that discreet than I thought since the teacher and all the class turned round to me, giving me annoyed looks. I bow my head to them and ask for excuses.

- Student 23, Arisu. It's okay this time but I hope you'll not do it again because we are in a very important chapter, you and all your classmates need to get it for the annual exams. Okay ? He asks, with a soft smile eventhough he is trying to make it sound like a reproach to stop me doing it again.

- Oh, yes teacher. Don't worry, I answer still embarassed by what I did before.

After that, everything goes back to normal, the students who want to work, listening and doing their work, those who were sleeping casually going back to their slumb, and me and my friends chit-chatting about how to make my letter comes to her.

Then comes Chota, who proposes to make it transports by our classmates who are between her and us. Karube whom I can read slight doubts on his face, still approves since he doesn't have any better idea.

That's how I got involved in something who quickly turned out in a drama.

****

I stretch out my right arm at the maximum to reach Banda's shoulder. When I reach it, I slightly tap on it. He turns at me and gives me an empty look, as usual I want to say...