🂡𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦...🂠

𝕂𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕒, 𝔸𝕘𝕦𝕟𝕚, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

It's been two days since you came out of a deep coma and you already want to leave this hospital. Not because they treat you bad there -because they justly don't do-but because you are fed up of being laid on the bed twenty-four hours a day watching the roof, or even reading. You like reading but after a certain time, it's just pissing.

Fortunately, there is Arisu...you think looking at his empty bed located at your left, with whom I can discuss and laugh. But now, he has been out to take a walk -he suffered less damage so he is allowed to do so and for the duration he wants-.

On the contrary, you can't take a walk as long as he does. But you are glad, glad for him, because he can stay less with his butt screwed on to the bed...You are also glad he survived this catastrophe.

******

After your awakening, you learned from him that during your marriage together, a meteor crashed on Tokyo and made more than 100 K victims. The hospitals were overcrowded, the injured littering on the ground....But it's seems not in yours because you are only two in a VERY big room.

******

While you were in the coma, you had a sort of nightmare in which you were in a world where to survive, you had to play to twisted and dangerous games, each more dangerous than the other.

In this nightmare, you had the impression of being in a collective dream. Like you were feelings sensations, sadness and even pain...

But fortunately there were not all sadness and depression in this world. You also met marvellous people with whom you fought, laughed and even shared painful moments. They were more than game partners, they were as friends for you.

******

Oddly, Arisu was not there with you. Nevertheless, you could feel his presence near to you. You even searched for him with your new friends without never finding him. Finally, you meet him again here.
It was more fear than harm.

You have to admit you are missing a little your imaginary friends. You must look weird, naur ?

******

It's time to go.
You straighten and try to sit down in your wheelchair. I'm gonna take some fresh air, you think very thrilled to go out, to see some people.

******

You hardly get out of your room. It's quite rough to maneuver this machine but once you get the thing, everything goes well.

*******

You are in the corridor. It's seems you were in a VIP Hospital. The corridors were luxuriously decorated yet empty. Only a few patients and doctors circulates time by time.

 Only a few patients and doctors circulates time by time

*******

*******

You move forward and at the moment you were about to turn, you hit head-on a girl who was walking while laughing with two boys, who seemed to be her friends. Their faces tell you something but you don't know what...
Under everybody suprised looks, she violently fells on the ground.
Shocked and confused, you profusely apologize. She looks at you and sketch you a light smile and says « Don't worry, it's nothing ».
Her friends help her standing up.
You look at each other a little embarrassed.

Suddenly, your eyes widened. You recognize them. They are your friends you dreamt about during your coma. They really exist ! You think happily jumping in your head
But the question now is : « Did they recognize you ? »

******

Before you had time to address to them, they were throwing themselves one you, hugging you with all their strength.

- I knew you existed and that if we had to meet again, you would recognize me, hum Kuina, you look at her and wink, and you too Aguni and Takeru (the Hatter) you say while rubbing their hair, still as inseparable as I see.

You start laughing together. « It's been a long... » you think

******
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤,
𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 ? 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 ♥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤  𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕞.

ℙ𝕊: 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 😅

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕝𝕖

********
Words count : 700