🃍 𝔸 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 ? 🂲

𝔸𝕟𝕟 𝕩 𝕂𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕒
****
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧
****

The bell rings and announces the beginning of the 15-min recess for the students.
Those in Ann's classroom go in rush to the door for to open it and exit the class when appeared Kuina, all angry and furious. She enters the class, hustles everyone and head to Ann and her friends.

- Can we talk ? She asks her girlfriend with a dry voice
Understanding what might occur, Ann stutters before answering :
- Y-yes Ina
- In private, chains Kuina, turning to Ann's friends and looking at them in a way to say « Can you go and let us please ? »
The message is understood by Ann's friends and they go. Once they are gone, Ann sits down on a table and asks her girlfriend :

- What did you want to ask me, Ina ?

Before Kuina answers, she takes Ann by her wrist and starts walking to a bench in the playground to have more calm around them. Because yes, Kuina noticed they were a bunch of curious students around the class who are waiting for the drama to happen and she hates that.

****

Once they are sat on the bench, Kuina starts questioning her girlfriend :
- Ann, don't you have something to tell me ?
- Huh no. What would I have to tell ?
- I will ask you one more time. Do you have something to tell me Ann ?
- No. I already told you that it was no. Why are you this mean towards me ?
- You really don't know ?
- I really don't know. What Ina ? Tell me. You are scaring me.
- Okay. I heard about a dating rumor...
- Really ? It was just that Ina ? laughs Ann. I thought you were about to talk about a big dea-
She is interrupted by Kuina who says with a dry voice :
- It is a big deal since you are involved in, Ann.
-W-what ? No way !
- I have a proof you are dating Leila, more precisely that you are cheating on me.
- Wait ! Leila !? She is our common enemy. How could I even date this bitch !
- Well, I'll show you the proof I have, to see if you will have something to say against it
says Kuina handing out her phone and showing Ann a photo of her with Leila, walking in the street, Ann kissing a happy Leila on the cheek.

At the sight of that photo, Ann blushes :
- Kuina, that's not me. It must be a photoshoot. Trust me.
- Well, I see you still think I'll believe your lie. Flings Kuina, outraged
- I'm not lying ! Let's meet Leila. She'll tell you the truth. That we are not dating or everything !
- Ann...Kuina wipes the tears that made their way down her cheeks, let's break up.

Everyone around starts whispering around. It could be heard some « Wait. Are they breaking up !? », « they were the most beautiful couple ever, no way » or even « Kuina could trust her girlfriend or at least give her a chance to explain the situation »
- Kuina ! We won't break up because of this huh ? Asks Ann with a suppliciant tone of voice
- We will Ann, she chains drier than previously. Now excuse me, but I have to go everywhere else than here where everyone keeps staring at us.

She turns around and starts walking away in a rush, tears flooding down her cheeks, followed by Ann screaming behind her to wait for her to explain herself.

****

Hi !
That's the end of this short chapter but don't worry I'll update another one soon since I'm preparing it.

Feel free to vote and comment to get my book out of there !

~Sherylle

****
The name of the chapter is inspired by a song of EXO in which they sing about wishing to rediscover the meaning of true love, a sentiment that seems to be disappearing from a dreary world, and wanting to be together with someone, a feeling that Kuina must be experiencing because she thinks Ann betrayed her.

****
Words count : 660