🂪 𝕄𝕪 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜 🃟

Saori Shibuki x Chota Segawa ☠️

****
Just to make that saori girl looks less disturbed and messed up

****

Third POV

****

Chota raises up his hand and waits for the teacher to answer, but the latter was turned back that's why he couldn't see him raising up his hand. Chota then decides to ask directly for to go to the infirmary.
The teacher, hearing that turned around and worried, he asks what was going on with him and if he could walk until there. Chota answers hardly, clutching his belly between his arms :

- Teacher, please... I beg you to let me go to the nursery because I can't handl- he faints and falls from his chair under everybody's shocked looks.

****

The teacher, panicked, asks for someone to carry him to the nursery. Almost immediately, a girl named Saori Shibuki stands up, rushes to him and helped by her classmates, hoists him on her back. She exits the class and on the way to the infirmary, she turns her head to him and says with a dry voice :

- Little freak, open your eyes.

No response.

- Jerk, I said open your eyes. We both know you are acting, she says laughing, amused

The only answer she receives is a growl certfiying he is in pain. That was the only sign she was waiting for to trust her (former) friend since he often fakes being sick.

****

She starts striding to the nursery and they end up there really quickly. She lies him on one of the beds there, and starts seeking for a nurse.

She is about to get out of the infirmary to continue her research outside when she bumps into someone. She looks up and discovers a young woman.

- Mrs. He is really acting off. Please help him, she says almost begging her

- Okay, let me just put on gloves, answers Mrs.He and she starts bustling to help him get better.

****

Once she has put on gloves and a mask, she heads to the ill boy on the bed and takes his temperature.

- Ouch, 39°C. Very bad, sweetie.

She continues checking his reflexs, and over basic checks and ends up diagnoticating him a diarrhea.

- He should stays here for a while. I'll give him some transit speed bump and after he will rest here. You can stay here with him until he wakes up darling. I'm going to prepare you a word for your teacher to testify I allowed you to stay here.

- Okay thank you answers the young girl before she sits next to Chota, a worried look toward him

****

Five minutes later, the nurse is outside after sending a word to the head teacher about Chota and Saori, letting the two alone to take her pause.

Once she is out, Saori watch over her friend carefully to the point that she ends up sleeping next to him.

****
Hi everyone !
Sorry for this late update. Due to personal issues, I couldn't update that fast and I might not for a bit more time but don't worry, because when I'll definitely be come back, I'll update more often.
Promise.
Have a good day.
~BlossomGirl

****
Btw, we are near the 4K views so let's hit them soon. I also take this moment to especially thanks those who add my story to their reading lists and those who voted and/or left comments.

Now let's end the looong thankings.