🃟 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 (ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚) 🃚

𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

You see someone who was supposed being dead since many games.
How can this be possible ? I didn't even notice he was playing the same game as me...

****

You are about to thanks him for helping you after you got up from his arms when you remember he is supposed to be dead.
You open your mouth and starts, a curious yet frightened look on your face :
- Hi Kyuma ! You try to smile so that you can hide your fear seeing someone who could be a ghost. First thanks for helping me...
You hesitate a little before asking aloud what you wanted to :
Why are you still alive ?
Afraid he could take it the wrong way, you clarify yourself :
- It's not to be mean. I was just asking to have answers to my questions...

Kyuma who tended to keep a neutral look since the beginning then burst into laughs. You look at him surprised. After many trials to stop his laugh, he succeeds and says with a serious tone :

- I survived. To be more precise, I was saved and healed by someone, the girl behind me. He points at a beautiful blasian girl and smiles at her. She responds him and turn her look in your direction and then smiles at you too.

****

You look one more time at him although with an interrogative gaze.
Wasn't he shot dead by the laser !? In front of me at that...? (Bro didn't want to die 😭).

He gives you an amused look.
Shocked because you realize he's heard what you said, you place a hand in front of your mouth.
He starts explaining what happened :
- I know you saw the laser going throughout my head but fortunately for me, it didn't. To precise things, it didn't touch an inch of my skull. It's touched my right ear.

- But...if it didn't touch your head, why did you fall then ?
- Well, I fell off of where I was because of the sudden pain.

You teasingly punch him in the tummy and say :
- When I think I cried for you

He rolled his eyes before bursting in laugh :
- I'm glad you cried for me but I must admit I'd like to see your crying yet crying face.

He suddenly became serious again and says :
- I'm sorry...for what happens...to your friend.
You look down, memories rushing through your brain. You feel tears raising in your eyes. You look up to the sky to avoid them flooding down. (Drama queen moment )
You feel arms surrounding/hugging you.

- Everything is okay (y/n) you hear in your ears. Let's hurry him in a nice place where he could rest in peace.
- Snif, yes. But before, let's introduce ourselves with your other friend. Snif, I also want to know why you didn't approach me since the beginning ?

***

- Oh well...I didn't really saw you until you began screaming. Then when I glimpsed you, I wasn't sure it was you at first since it's been a long time we saw each other.
- Huh yeah, I see you say giving him an unconvinced look.
Now let's go Kyu.

***

You are walking towards Kyuma's friend.

Until you arrive at her point, you chitchat together with Kyuma. When you arrive at her, you nicely wave.
- Hi ! You try to look normal to not worry her until you realize she has always been there since the beginning.
I'm (y/n) and you ?
- Hi (y/n) ! My name is Tess Yui Akimoto but you can call me Yui. I met Kyuma and became closer with him for 2 months now. I assume he told you our story. You seem to not understand what she meant so she clarifies herself. I mean how we met together...
- Oh yeah ! He told me. Nice way to meet someone tho. You say trying to détend the atmosphere.
Fortunately, everyone takes it as a joke and laugh to your joke.