Chapter 13

Aria, with a blossoming belly, carried the secret of her three-month pregnancy. The following morning, Mac rose from slumber and prepared for the day ahead, meticulously packing their belongings. Aware of Aria's need for rest, Mac decided to let her slumber a little longer. In consideration, Mac left Aria's toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom, anticipating her inevitable grumpiness upon awakening.

With a gentle touch, Mac roused Aria from her slumber, promising her a peaceful slumber on the plane. Aria, with a sudden burst of energy, emerged from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Mac tidied up the bed, ensuring a neat appearance. Aria, clutching her toothbrush and paste, emerged from the bathroom and stowed away her belongings. Mac inquired if she was ready, to which Aria nodded, her weariness evident.

Descending the stairs, Mac and Aria proceeded to check out of their hotel room. Once outside, their belongings were carefully placed in the trunk, which was then closed with a satisfying click. They settled into the car and embarked on their journey to the airport, where they would rendezvous with their team. Upon arrival, they boarded the plane, with Mac taking a seat first, followed by Aria and the rest of the team scattered throughout the cabin.

As the plane soared through the sky, they continued their homeward journey, eager to return to familiar surroundings.