Chu Xia has no position to blame him, she is just a person who came half way.

If she didn't feel the original owner's breath when she came here, she must have tried her best to return her body.

It's a pity that before she came, the original owner was dead, and her soul (she didn't know if she had a soul) was gone.

She had a vague feeling that she could only live here and could not go back.

What Cen Zhengnian was really sorry for was Cen Huai'an, the five-year-old who was raised hungry by the original owner and finally learned to find something to eat by himself.

So Chu Xia didn't answer, and turned to Cen Huai'an, "An'an, your father said they sent dried beef and dried fruit, and asked if you could do it?" Cen Huai'an looked at the

ants passing by his feet, and said in a firm tone, "Whatever. "

He doesn't know what beef and mutton taste like, and he doesn't know what dried beef and fruit are like, so send it if you want.

Chu Xia: "An An can say anything."

Cen Zhengnian pondered for a moment: "What about you?"

Chu Xia smiled and said, "I can do it too. Do you want to talk to An An?"

She and Cen Zhengnian really have nothing to say Said, instead of the embarrassment that the two of them will be silent for a while, it is better to let An An talk to him.

Cen Zhengnian's heart beat faster when he heard Chu Xia's words, that was his son, how could he not want to talk to him.

His voice was a little rough: "Okay."

"An'an, your father wants to talk to you."

Cen Huaian looked at Chu Xia, then at the phone, and walked over.

Chu Xia gave him the phone, Cen Huaian put it to his ear, clasped his hands on the table, bowed his head and said nothing.

"An'an, I'm dad."

Cen Huai'an didn't say a word, his fingers got tangled up on the phone wire, and he spun around on the table.

He didn't hear Cen Huaian's voice, so Cen Zhengnian glanced at the phone to make sure it wasn't hung up, and he called again carefully: "An, can you hear me?" "Yes." Cen Zhengnian didn't care about Cen Huaian's tone Indifferently, he softened his voice and said, "An'an, can you tell Dad what you like? Dad bought it and sent it to you."

Cen Huaian listened to Cen Zhengnian's words, and the more he listened, the more angry he became. He only sent things. I won't come back again, what's the use!

He didn't want to listen to it anymore, and he didn't want to continue talking to his father, so he hung up the phone with a "snap", turned around and ran away.

"An'an!"

Chu Xia hurriedly gave the phone money to the shop owner, and hurriedly chased him out.

Cen Zhengnian on the other side, when he heard the "beep" sound after hanging up the phone, a wry smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: What is he looking forward to? Isn't it normal for An An to have a grudge against him? He had thought of it a long time ago, but he still had fantasies.

"Cen Gong?"

The guard looked at Cen Zhengnian worriedly, and Cen Zhengnian shook his head: "I'm fine."

He looked at the endless yellow sand outside, stood silently for a while, then calmed down and went back to the research room to continue working.

In the base, scientific research work is the most important, and now is the critical juncture of the project, he can't let his personal emotions affect his work.

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's motherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara