CHAPTER 41

Cen Zhengnian felt that he was bewitched, all his innocence seemed to collapse at this moment, it turned out that he was also a layman.

His throat rolled down, and his eyes moved up, and landed on Chu Xia's lips.

Because of the cold, her lips were a little pale, and the newly raised Qi Nian turned into distress at this moment, and he hurriedly brought over the hanging towel to wipe the rain on her hair.

Chu Xia was shivering from the cold, she gritted her teeth and said, "I need to wash with hot water and change my clothes."

At this moment, Cen Huaian also came out of the back room.

When Cen Zhengnian saw the rain, he was the first to pick him up from school, and then went to pick him up in early summer.

There is only one umbrella at home, that's all he can do.

Because he was in a hurry, in fact, his clothes were basically wet.

However, his physical fitness is better than Chu Xia's, and a man's body is hotter than a woman's, so he doesn't feel too cold.

There was no bathroom, but there was hot water on the coal stove, Cen Zhengnian didn't let Chu Xia go out again, he went to pour a basin of hot water into the back room, and dragged Cen Huaian out.

Cen Huaian and Chu Xia's relationship is very deep, he can see that his mother's face is not right, he raised his head and asked Cen Zhengnian: "Is mother sick?" "

It's okay." Cen Zhengnian touched his head and said: "You Mom is not feeling well after being caught in the rain, so don't bother her."

There was the sound of water splashing again and again in the back room, and Cen Zhengnian tried hard to control himself not to think about the scene inside the room.

But it is obvious that people's thoughts cannot be completely controlled, so his ears are red and hot.

In order to prevent himself from thinking wildly, Cen Zhengnian also hurriedly poured a basin of hot water, took off his wet clothes outside, scrubbed his body slightly, and changed into dry clothes.

Cen Huaian sat there frowning, with a look of worry on his face.

This is what he saw when Chu Xia came out.

"Mom." Cen Huai'an saw her stand up from the stool immediately, ran up to her, hugged her waist, and asked her with a small face: "Mom, are you okay?

" Without saying a word, Cen Zhengnian came over and put his big hand on her forehead. The warmth came from his palm, and she stared blankly at his movements.

"It's a bit cold, you still don't wear much."

Cen Zhengnian left Chu Xia's forehead with his hand, held her hand and rubbed it, it was also so cold that it made people frown, he couldn't help saying, and took Chu Xia's hand into the room: " Sit on the bed to keep warm, and I'll cook today's meal. An'an, stay here and watch over your mother." "

Okay!" Cen Huaian immediately moved a bench and placed it in front of the bed.

Chu Xia looked at Cen Zhengnian suspiciously: "Can you cook?"

He didn't even pass the grocery shopping, so he was obviously not skilled in cooking.

Cen Zhengnian picked her up, put her on the bed, and squatted down to take off her shoes.

His movements were smooth and smooth, his behavior was sudden but not reckless at all, he was careful when he let her go, but Chu Xia was shocked, it was too sudden.