CHAPTER 96

Not many students participating in the summer camp play Go. If you don't like this hobby and your family supports it, it will be difficult to sustain it.

Cen Huaian and Xiaohe set up a chess game in the dormitory. They bowed and sat down. Cen Huaian gave the black piece to Xiaohe: "We don't need to guess first, you play first."

Xiaohe was not polite to him. No matter who played first, he couldn't win if he didn't have the ability.

I don't know who opened the door of Cen Huaian's dormitory. Students from other dormitories also slowly came in. The whole dormitory was filled with students from the summer camp.

They couldn't understand the chess game, but they could feel the intense tension between Cen Huaian and Xiaohe.

"Who can understand?"

Someone asked in a low voice, not daring to speak loudly for fear of disturbing their chess game.

The student in question shook his head. He didn't know, but this game of Go looked quite exciting.

Xiaohe's chess playing level has improved a lot, and he is also talented in the eyes of others. However, Cen Huai'an has improved even more. He himself is more skilled than Xiaohe, so it is impossible for Xiaohe to beat him now.

If he was playing chess on a regular basis, Cen Huaian would slow down and let Xiaohe feel the changes in the chess game and learn something from this game.

But it's quite late now, and there are classes tomorrow, so Cen Huaian is not going to go slowly down the river with him.

The chess game at the beginning was relatively calm. Xiaohe felt the same as before. Although it was a bit difficult, there was still hope.

But as he continued to play, he felt that it was difficult and he looked at Cen Huaian in shock: "Why has your chess skill improved so quickly?"

How could Cen Huaian tell him that he had concealed his strength when fighting him before? He could only say "hmm" to him: "My great-grandfather has strict requirements on me."

Xiaohe's face showed difficulty, and his eyebrows were tightly knitted together. He looked at the chess game and tried hard to think about where to play.

The other students around him also started to feel excited, and only then did they all look at Cen Huai'an, who looked a little immature.

This kid, who looks several years younger than them, is really awesome. But think about it, being able to participate in national competitions and come to summer camp at this age is something that should not be underestimated.

This chess game was just like the one when Cen Huaian met Grandpa Chiang for the first time, except that the identities of the two sides were swapped, and Cen Huaian became the one in control of the chess game.

He did not rush Xiaohe. As long as he wanted to continue, Cen Huaian would wait patiently. On the other hand, the students around him couldn't wait any longer and wanted to get in Xiaohe's place, even though they didn't know how.

Xiaohe finally chose to admit defeat. He persisted for a long time, but he also knew that he could not beat Cen Huai'an.

He placed the chess piece on the chessboard under his right hand, looked at Cen Huaian and said, "Although I lost this time, I will not lose forever. One day I will beat you."

Cen Huaian packed up the chess pieces, raised his head and said seriously, "I'm waiting for you."

He would not give Xiaohe a chance to win his own.

"An'an, your chess skills have improved again."

A familiar voice came from the crowd. Cen Huaian turned around and saw Hong Youxuan standing next to the door, looking at him with a gentle smile.