CHAPTER 122

Zhang Lu was very interested and energetic when she started to calculate the accounts, but after only half of the calculation, she already felt bored.

She cried sadly and said to Cen Huaian, "My uncle is so cunning. I will never help him settle accounts again."

Cen Huaian stretched out his hand toward her: "You don't want to give it to me?"

Although these numbers are messy to remember, it is not difficult for Cen Huaian. He can sort them out quickly by relying on mental arithmetic.

Zhang Lu shook his head, slapped his forehead hard to cheer himself up and said, "We agreed to do it together, but I can't give you all the work."

She lowered her head and continued to calculate, and the electronic calculator beside her made a mechanical sound again.

Cen Huaian looked at her and then looked at the ledger on his desk seriously.

When Kunzi and the others were doing accounting before, Chu Xia taught Cen Huaian how to use tables to display the numbers more clearly.

Therefore, this time when he was doing the accounting for Jiang Zhida's video store, he also used a form to sort out the accounts.

The ledger was only for the past month. Although there were more stores, it didn't take long for Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu to calculate it.

When the two handed the account book to Jiang Zhida, he raised his eyebrows in surprise. He didn't expect the two children to calculate the accounts so quickly.

"What comes first? Isn't it settled with you?"

Zhang Lu explained: "He has a lot of homework, and his mother assigned it. An An and I could finish it, so we didn't look for him."

Jiang Zhida rubbed their heads: "Let me take a look."

Seeing the beautiful account books compiled in front of him, Jiang Zhida's eyes became even more astonished.

"Which one of you came up with this table? The data is so beautiful!"

Zhang Lu immediately proudly claimed credit for Cen Huai'an: "It's An An! Uncle, isn't An An amazing?"

Jiang Zhida gave Cen Huai'an a thumbs up: "It's very impressive. It's no different from my professional accountants."

He lowered his head to look at the account book, flipping through them one by one, and saw the marks made by Cen Huai'an. Cen Huai'an marked clearly where the numbers were unclear and where there were problems.

Cen Huaian and Zhang Lu were writing papers and discussing the topics of the Mathematical Olympiad class.

This year Zhang Lu also wanted to compete in the National High School Mathematics Competition, so she had been preparing during the summer vacation and practicing various questions.

After school started, I also studied very hard in the Mathematical Olympiad class, and I no longer looked as careless as before.

Her friends were surprised by her change. Zhang Lu smiled and said to them: "I am in my senior year of high school and I am about to take the college entrance examination. If I don't work hard now, when will I work hard?"

Zhang Lu didn't want to win the gold medal in the National Mathematics Olympiad. What she wanted was extra points. As long as she could advance to the national competition, the bronze medal would also have 20 extra points.

Every high school student doesn't know the concept of adding twenty points in the college entrance examination.

"This year Tang Song is also competing in the national competition. Our No. 4 Middle School is only so competitive, and the entire capital is even more competitive."