CHAPTER 112

When Jiang Zhida led the people over, the box was full of puffs of smoke, as if entering a fairyland.

The men and women sitting on the sofa in the box all had expressions as happy as immortals on their faces, and their postures were so eye-catching that Jiang Zhida frowned at the first sight.

"Get them under control and call the police."

Without thinking, Jiang Zhida asked Shen Chuan to take the security guards and waiters to check whether the guests in other boxes had brought in contraband.

"Don't be arbitrary in your approach, and don't let people see that we are inspecting. Bring a fruit plate and snacks when you go in."

Even if Jiang Zhida was worried about someone taking drugs in Yunmengze, he would not dare to offend all the guests.

Moreover, when the police arrive, they will definitely search Yun Mengze. Jiang Zhida is only afraid that someone is hiding contraband here. Then Yun Mengze will be charged with cover-up, and everything will be over.

The group of guests in the private room are still shouting: "What are you doing? I am a guest of Yunmengze Xingzhuan. If you dare to touch me, try it! Be careful, I will complain to you!"

"Complain, I am Yun Mengze's boss."

Jiang Zhida waved his hand and did not let the security guards let go of these guests, but he did not hit them hard either.

"Don't be nervous. If you haven't done anything illegal or disciplined, I will personally apologize to you when the police come."

When Jiang Zhida said this, the guests struggled even harder, with panic on their faces.

"let me go!"

"Do you know who my dad is?"

"Be careful, I'll let my mother check you Yun Mengze!"

One threatening word after another came out of the mouths of these guests. Jiang Zhida did not look at them, but stood at the door with his eyebrows furrowed, looking at the ugly appearance of those guests.

The three of Cen Huaian were originally arranged by Jiang Zhida to stay in his room and asked them not to participate in these matters.

As long as they touch those things, no matter who they are, their behavior will eventually become uncontrollable, and it will be extremely terrifying when they become crazy.

Some people are even desperadoes who can do anything. Jiang Zhida doesn't want a few children to be exposed to these dangers.

However, Zhang Lu and the others couldn't sit still at all, and they were also worried about the development of the matter.

Cen Huaian and Jiang Weixian were sitting on the sofa in the living room, with their eyebrows furrowed and worry in their eyes.

Zhang Lu was walking around the living room, looking anxious.

"An'an, do you think they did something bad? Can uncle solve it?"

Cen Huaian: "I don't know. But I know that no matter what happens, my cousin should be able to solve it."

Even though he said this, the children still couldn't rest assured.

Zhang Lu let out a long sigh, sat next to Cen Huai'an, propped up his chin and looked at the door and said, "An'an, are we just waiting here?"

Cen Huaian looked at her and heard other meanings in her words.

Zhang Lu turned his head, his eyes showing that he wanted to go out, he held Cen Huai'an's arm and said, "How about we sneak away and take a look? Just take a look at the door, my uncle won't notice."