CHAPTER 140

I don't know where the love comes from, but it goes deeper and deeper.

Maybe it was the help in the car on the day of the game, or maybe it was her smile that was so pretty.

In short, love lasts for a moment, but love lasts forever.

Zhang Lu waited for Tang Song for a long time, but didn't wait until he said a word. He just looked at her with a gentle expression.

Tang Song was not a gentle person. He rarely smiled or spoke. But when he was with her, Zhang Lu found that he smiled a lot.

"I know, I must be so good that you fell in love with me without knowing it!"

Tang Song nodded: "You are right."

*

Before Zhang Lu got on the plane, in addition to her family, Tang Song also came to see her off.

Cen Huaian and Chu Xia also came.

Zhang Lu and Cen Huaian said that she was leaving and it would be too much for his brother not to come and see her again.

Cen Huaian's work was not so busy that he couldn't spare any time, so he came.

Cen Huai'an watched Zhang Lu hug Tang Song, without any surprise in his eyes.

Tang Song's secret love for so many years is no longer hidden now, which proves that he must have a way to get Zhang Lu to be with him.

But Tang Song is trustworthy, and there is nothing wrong with Zhang Lu being with him.

Zhang Lu came over and hugged Cen Huai'an: "An'an, I'm leaving, see you next time!"

Cen Huaian: "See you next time."

Zhang Lu walked towards the boarding gate. Tang Song kept looking at her, as if he wanted to imprint her figure in his heart.

Cen Huaian stood beside him: "My sister is actually very pure."

Tang Song: "I know that what you are worried about will not happen here."

He was only afraid that he wasn't good enough to Zhang Lu. This was the treasure he begged for every day and for who knows how many years. He couldn't bear to let her get hurt at all.

Cen Huaian: "Remember what you said."

When Chu Xia and Cen Huaian returned, she suddenly felt something: "Lulu already has a boyfriend, how fast it is."

Cen Huaian looked at the road ahead and said "hmm".

Chu Xia asked Cen Huai'an if she knew what Zhang Lu and Tang Song were talking about. She would also be curious about the junior's love story.

Cen Huai'an summarized the two people's affairs in a few words. After hearing this, Chu Xia joked with him with a smile: "It is obviously such a good love story between childhood sweethearts, but when you talk about it in such a bland way, all romance is gone."

Cen Huaian: "Mom, you know I can't tell stories."

Cen Huai'an did not inherit this trait from Cen Zhengnian. Cen Zhengnian's voice was very nice and he told stories very pleasantly. But what's more, his voice was too nice and a little hypnotic.

Chu Xia didn't say this anymore, but suddenly remembered something, turned around with a smile, and asked curiously: "An'an, do you have someone you like?"

Cen Huaian: "No."

The voice was the same as usual, there was no change, Chu Xia understood it immediately.

"It really depends on fate. I'm a good mother. I won't rush you into doing these things. Just keep to your own pace."

*

After Zhang Lu left, Cen Huaian returned to busy work.

Their company has new employees who leave and join the company normally, and so does the experimental department.

Because of the results of Zhenxing Technology's new research and Cen Huaian's statement that the laboratory is short of people, the company has recently received in-demand resumes.

Bangzi couldn't help Cen Huai'an make a decision, so he came to him with his thick resume and information.

"See if there are any suitable ones. These are resumes that have been screened. By the way, there is also a plan to recruit in colleges and universities recently. Are you going to select the candidates yourself?"

Kuniko always respects his opinions when it comes to experiments.

"good."