CHAPTER 23

Coats, sweaters, pants, shoes, long johns.

Chu Xia bought four sets of clothes for himself and Cen Huai'an, plus a pair of pull-back white sneakers and a pair of small leather shoes.

Her vision comes from later generations, and she didn't pick those fancy styles, they are all simple, elegant and versatile styles, which will never go out of fashion.

And this style is very easy to wear, match it casually, add a brooch, a beautiful belt, it is ingenious and beautiful.

In early summer, I like the wine red stitching waist dress most, with a retro belt in the middle, and a pair of black high-heeled leather shoes, which is beautiful and trendy.

Cen Huai'an has no problem with what he wears, he just plays around with Chu Xia.

But as soon as he got home, he immediately put on the pair of white pull-back sneakers. Chu Xia knew what he liked best. .

The old gown must not be worn anymore. In early summer, I changed Cen Huai'an into a new dark blue hooded zipper jacket. There was no other decoration, just a brown bear embroidered on the chest, but it looked very skin-colored when worn.

Cen Huai'an was originally pale, although his face was still thin, but he already had some flesh, so he looked like a child actor on TV.

Clean and stylish.

It's a pity that the house lacks a full-length mirror, so Cen Huaian can't have a look at it by himself.

Cen Huaian touched his coat carefully, it was really comfortable and warm.

He was already very happy in his heart, but there was only a slight curvature at the corner of his mouth on his face, which was especially good at hiding his emotions.

"Mom, will these be my clothes from now on?"

"Whose clothes are not yours. Don't touch them. Come and help me wash the vegetables, peel the garlic, and make mashed garlic spinach today."

It's a pity that Chuxia's spinach hasn't grown yet. The current spinach was sold by an old farmer near the family courtyard this morning.

Seeing the juicy freshness of the spinach, she bought two handfuls without hesitation.

The spinach at this time is all natural and free from pesticides, so of course you have to buy more. It is very convenient to have a refrigerator, and the dishes are not afraid of spoiling in the refrigerator.

Cen Huaian moved a small bench next to Chu Xia, and he sat there after washing the spinach and peeling the garlic.

He is small but works hard, and he peels garlic very quickly.

The garlic with mashed garlic and spinach must be sautéed in a hot pan with cold oil first, then add spinach and stir fry for a while, don't fry for a long time, the spinach will be old, and don't fry for too short, the spinach is still alive.

The heat is very important, add some soy sauce and salt at the end, and it will be out of the pot.

Garlic Spinach is super quick to make but delicious, perfect for summer and refreshing.

In early summer, I cooked a tofu and spinach soup, warmed up the steamed buns, and it was ready to eat.

Cen Huai'an is happiest every day at this time, if Chu Xia hadn't looked at him, he would have been able to support himself every time.

The weather was not very good today, the wind was very strong, so I went to work in early summer and brought an umbrella and raincoat.

Sure enough, it rained again in the afternoon.