Anne looks over to a picture of his great-gam-gam knitting a blanket saying "tradition is everything."

Anne: She'd say "Move on."

Hop Pop: She was a fierce woman.

Anne: Look, if we're gonna win this thing, we need something new, something revolutionary,
something no one in the swamp has ever seen before.

She took out her phone and began scrolling through it. When she found what she was looking for, she pushed it along the table towards them.

Anne: Something like ... pizza!

Y/N held up the phone and they all looked at it in amazement.

Sprig: Woah.

Polly: I don't know what it is, but I love it.

Anne: Pizza is the ultimate dish. You haven't lived until you've shared one with your friends at the mall.

Y/N: I went to a mauling once. Too gory.

Hop Pop: Now, now, hold on. Before we get carried away, what about this tried-and-true recipe? Swamp mould pot pie!

Hop Pop showed them a picture in his cook book of a green pie with insect legs sticking out of them.

Y/N:My babies.

Polly+Sprig: Pizza! Pizza!

Hop Pop: Ok, ok. Sheesh!

Sprig: We'll win for sure with this, Hop Pop.

Y/N: Now all we gotta do is-

Y/N lay the phone on the table and raised his claw but Anne took the phone away again.

Anne: All we gotta do is get four ingredients. Dough, cheese, basil, and tomatoes. Are you guys ready to make our pizza dreams a pizza reality?

Plantar children+Y/N: Pizza dreams!

Y/N: Oh, Oh! What if we were to put pineapple on the pizza! Make it more vegan.

Anne lifted him up by the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

Anne: Don't you dare talk about pineapple on my pizza. Ever.

She stared into Y/N's soul and let him drop to the floor as he gasped for breath.

Anne: Ok. Let's go get those ingredients. Pizza dreams!

Y/N: H...how did she? I'm taller than her.

By the time he got back up, everyone had left him behind and he had to catch up. They had all gone to the bakery and Y/N quickly ran after them. Inside was Mr Flour stomping on a piece of dough and he tossed it into an oven.

Mr Flour: If you want the dough, the boy has to marry my daughter.

He pointed to his daughter, Maddie, who was in the corner with a voodoo doll of Sprig and she put a stake though his heart.

Maddie: Hi, Sprig.

Mr Flour: Ain't she adorable?

Anne: Done.

Hop Pop: You know, if we used a traditional recipe, we wouldn't have to sell Sprig.

Anne: No! That old book is old. Sprig's eternal happiness is a small price to pay for pizza.

Polly: Agreed.

Sprig: Aw, it's not so bad. Maybe we'll learn to love each other-

Maddie suddenly appeared behind him.