Prologue:

Davey's Story The 2023 Updated Version

               Based on The Original Davey's Story, Written By: JD © 1998

                                      Rewrite Written By: JD © 2012

Warning: The story you are about to read contains diaper use, violence, adult language, and strong sexual content. The following is evil, illegal, should be banned, and all that other blah, blah, blah. If reading a coming-of-age story of self-discovery about pre-adolescent and adolescent boys that wet their beds, wear diapers, and explore their awakening sexuality with each other does not tickle your pickle (or if the law in your area says that pickle tickling is illegal) then don't read it.

Prologue:

As my name was called out, the lady next to me got up and reached out her hand towards me. At first, I was not so sure I wanted to take it as I had only met this lady a few days ago. Her name was Dr. Brice and it seemed that all she ever wanted to talk to me about, was all of the bad things that I had to endure in my life.

                          --------------------------------------------------

At our first appointment together, I found out that she was a child psychiatrist. When she asked me if I knew what a child psychiatrist was, I nodded and boldly said, "I don't know what they told you but I'm not crazy!"

Even at my age I knew what a psychiatrist was, they were supposed to be doctors who helped crazy people. So, when I told Dr. Brice that I was not crazy, I didn't expect what happened next. I don't know why for sure, but Dr. Brice started laughing and at first, I was positive that she was laughing at me. I didn't take that so well and at first, I was really angry, and then for no reason that I can understand, I started bawling my eyes out. Maybe it was from all the pressure I felt I was under. It took me a while to get calmed down but eventually Dr. Brice was able to do so and explained to me that she was not laughing at me at all, that she just thought what I said was funny.

Since that first meeting I saw her two other times before today. We actually talked each time for over an hour. By the last visit I was starting to feel a little more comfortable around her. Even so, she was still a new person in my life that was filling fast with many new people and it was starting to become a little over whelming as well as a little scary.

                            --------------------------------------------------

I was suddenly brought out of my deep thoughts by a man sitting on the other side of me clearing his throat. I glanced at the man who was my long-lost father, and we exchanged knowing looks filled with love. I knew, even though we hadonly been living with each other for the last couple of months, that he was trying to help comfort me with that smile and help me be brave for what was about to take place. I once again looked over at Dr. Brice and again was not sure about this whole thing.

Noticing my hesitation Dr. Brice looked down at me and smiled as she softly spoke my name. I knew she at least was a nice lady and all, but still being in this crowded room, and about to be standing up there in front of everyone was just a little too scary for me at the moment. She once again softly spoke my name, I knew I had no choice as everyone was now waiting on me, which also made me the center of attention, and trust me I wasn't liking it one bit. I slowly took her hand and got to my feet which were inside a brand-new pair of black shoes, which pinched my feet a little too much.