Chapter 30 ezra birthday

Still in the ghost crew ship

Narrator: Ezra opens up his eyes and notices that he was in a chair though I didn't take long see his powers in control again. Ezra got off the chair and stumbles a bit before falling down. Eventually the pounding had stopped for while. Today was his birthday so there wasn't really a Point of celebration or having his birthday, even so Ezra went to get some breakfast. His mind was constantly spinning Ezra keeps on seeing things when was a fox. Of course ezra fainted on the ground he was close to the kitchen and then drops his head and closes his eyes.

In the crew cabin (room)

When everyone got up and gets to start the day as usual kanan zeb was up first and walked into the kitchen and sees a fox on the ground near the kitchen. So zeb walked over to it and pick it up and noticed that this fox was Ezra. Ezra said zeb Ezra! He shouted again to get the fox attention though it work only for a couple minutes, "you alright?" Asked zeb, ezra eyes being to opened and looks at zeb only for a few seconds zeb was holding the way his father would hold him whenever he was down. So being a fox Ezra had to change into his original form an stares at zeb for a while. What? He said. Oh......... it's .................. um................ Nothing.... Reply's Ezra. Anyways yeah I'm alright just tired....*he wasn't tried he was out for a few whiles but there is something wrong with him* well alright then said zeb, ezra started to have a flashback back eventually he shook his head sigh said Ezra. So ezra being a fox he seem to constantly being to dance around the ghost ship.

Another flashback to Ezra past

Mama look at me said a 3 years fox cub name Ezra....

Ezra mother was a fox also her name is crystal
Crystal: son what are you doing on the ceiling! said Ezra mother looking worried Ezra was about to fall off the ceiling. Whoa! Mama! Shouted Ezra.

His mother had to catch him. Ezra looks to his mother and cry's on her, shh it's okay son your okay said crystal.

Flashbacks ended....

Ezra was on the ground he stop at look at the ceiling, ezra looks down some tears were dripping he remembers his fall a while months ago since he was dancing on the ceiling. Soon Ezra wipes his tears way a celling was too dangerous for him when was a little kit. Another flashback....

Flashbacks beings.........

Mother? Father? said a now five years old fox Ezra. Ezra saw his mother and father died right in front of him,

Flashback..... ended.....

Chopper came towards ezra which eventually scared the poor 13 years old.. sorry said chopper. Ezra starts to back way slowly. Eventually he heard his friends coming towards him. So he turn around and was spoken again. You alright? They asked. Ezra just sighed again so he went back underneath the table and hides. It was still morning. Ezra was a bit off lately. Want something to eat? Asked kanan, ezra shook his no yet he was looking at his friends and his eyes could sense pain and loneliness. Hmm said Sabine. She went back to her room to get something ezra use his light bolt to shock Sabine for a little bit. Sabine got the hint. Chopper huffed. Kanan,Sabine,Hera,and zeb don't know what's wrong with Ezra. Ezra wasn't really interested on anything. Wait hold on said Hera. She sat next to ezra. Yet again ezra just watch Hera closely. Ezra flashback went something wrong

Another flashback......

Ezra was only at age 6

He was in the imperial ship he was throwing into a new prison. Yet again he was hisses at a stormtrooper. Oh come on I hate my job. He said to himself Ezra was hiding underneath the bed of course he was frightened and scared. Another droid comes in with food but Ezra started to use his teeth to show signs of aggression. Flashbacks back ended.

Ezra was back up against the couch he was panicking about something, so Hera holds out her hand to Ezra. The fox noticed this and sniffed at her hand. So Ezra puts his head on Hera hand. What's wrong said Hera, so Ezra walked out of his hiding place and got onto Hera lap soon he close his eyes, Hera hasn't realize that Ezra had been fast sleep. On Hera lap. Hera smiled, I guess he was just lonely from something. Said Hera, well I guess we can go back to lothal for while.