Chapter 16 part 3 nightmares

Narrator: after that nightmare that Ezra had Ezra beings to snuggled up with kanan though kanan felt fur up to his chin and noticed that Ezra was in his fox form sleeping.

Kanan was already up from his sleep after hearing Ezra heavily struggling. Afterward Kanan being to rub his padwan head. Of course Ezra was somewhat heavy sleeper.

Each crew felt bad for Ezra since his whole life was traumatized by a stormtrooper and droids. Kanan didn't realize that Ezra was was having a hard time breathing.

It only took about a minute to figure that Ezra was having a seizure. Kanan shook the poor 12 years old kid to get him to wake up. After Ezra was wake he was skeptical his surroundings Ezra was dizzy and ended up fainting off of kanan bed luckily kanan had caught Ezra just in time before Ezra could even hit the ground. But I didn't came Ezra gotten up and race out of kanan room and found himself outside of the ghost ship and didn't realize he was in his fox form though he turn around hisses or growls at someone before he fainted. Eventually the crew had found Ezra pass out. I think he might've accidentally hisses or growls at us said zeb. Probably reply sabine. Though I still feel bad about him said kanan.

Hera pick up Ezra, I guess we're just gonna have to show him what's love after all what he been through said Hera, dark sidious said ezra mumbled. Kanan was shock. Kanan? Asked Hera. Ezra was crying in his sleep as he was dreaming about his mom and dad. It didn't take long to find ezra half wake and half sleep. His body felt extremely weak and exhausted from staying awake. Ezra was crying he had forgotten that his mother and father had died not sure what to do since they weren't with him. Hera soon being to brush ezra head. Ezra eyes being to fall back sleep after being petted softly. Ngh~ said ezra *tried and sleepily* soon ezra had finally went back to sleep in Hera arms. I guess being his parents isn't so bad after all said Hera. Kanan shrug at Hera request but she was right for one. What does it make us two older siblings?said Sabine,  Idk but ezra hasn't had any siblings reply zeb, Ezra nose twitch. Even though ezra seems to be find around his new family. Might as well go shopping tomorrow said Hera. Everyone agreed so Hera puts Ezra on the couch and the auto light turns on. Once everyone got to bed for the next day. Ezra was sleeping for the first time, the couch was soft he guess it was might of been pillows and blankets.

Next chapter ghost crew took Ezra shopping and Ezra keeps on hissing towards other people's in lothal.