Chapter 1

This takes place in outer space

Narrator:Spector 1 to Spector 2 I'm going after the kid said kanan. Alright replied Hera have Sabine and zeb go with you.

On the empire ship there was a kid struggling to get off this prison cell. Of course his hunger was starving. And this kid felt the force. Not knowing what to do this kid connected to kanan throughout the force and after that the  kid had fainted.

Kanan had felt the force and found the kid easily. After kanan had found the kid he wasn't no ordinary child. Kanan come on shouted zeb. Kanan got inside and pick up the kid after kanan had gotten the kid soon Sabine,, zeb look at the poor thing on kanan arms. Alright let's go said kanan ignore the fact the kid had snuggled up to kanan chest. Once the crew had boarded the ship. Soon Hera flys off and reports to sato. Kanan put the kid on the couch. Zeb and Sabine look at the kid. Once the kid had moved he jolted straight up and looks around. Then soon spotted three people. One kid was injured near his arm. Can I see   Asked zeb. The kid only hiss at the stranger. But felt something connected. Once the kid had look towards kanan of course Ezra didn't know who theses people. Alright I'll start first said kanan one my names is kanan. Two the one who you hiss at was zeb. And another one with the colorful suit is Sabine and the one who is flying this ship is Hera. Replied kanan. Ezra my name is Ezra he said. Wanna eat? Asked Sabine. Ezra just shrug. Though he was only just wanted to eat food Ezra was about to pass out due to being trap inside of that ship. Sabine went to go fix food for Ezra. Chopper came in the common room and Ezra back up only be as a defensive kid ever. Chopper go with Sabine said kanan. Chopper huffed and left with Sabine. Ezra pass out. Lucky zeb had caught him. Sigh said zeb. Welp there is no point of arguing said zeb. When zeb was taking Ezra to his room. Though the only thing that Ezra had ever said was his name unless Ezra was meant to do chores around the ship. Or to be spoken too.

Next chapter Ezra finds himself in zeb rooms while the ghost crew reports to sato