Chapter 7 part 2

Left off where kanan wakes up in the morning on the ghost, ignored the lothal part it should be the ghost crew going to a mission on Hoth but on chapters 8&9 will be on Hoth *type of snowy/icy planet *

The story begins

Narrator: when it was the next morning on the ghost ship. Kanan was the first one to wake up from his sleep. He had gotten dressed and walked out of his room. Once there. He saw Ezra sleeping on the couch. Wondering why he hasn't said anything but his name. Kanan went to grab oatmeal for breakfast. Soon or later he heard movement from Ezra. Which he had woken up from a smell of food that came in mind Ezra walked into the kitchen only to find kanan at the kitchen. "Morning said kanan" Ezra replying back saying morning to kanan. Yet he was a bit tried and wake. Want some oatmeal? Asked kanan. Ezra walked away since he wanted to take a bath first before eating. Once Ezra had entered the bathroom. He close the door and locks it on Ezra strips off his clothes he could see his scars on his body that were from a droid and a stormtrooper. The worst part was that Ezra had always been afraid of getting hurt or touched by something evil. After cleaning himself off and putting his clothes back on since it was the only thing that he had for clothes, ones he unlocks the door and aheads out to eat for breakfast. Though the only food back at the empire or imperial ship was that a gross food he had ever eaten. Mash potatoes with dried tomatoes. *shivers * but apparently Ezra had fixed himself a cereal it was the only thing that he could do on his own for so many years. One it was his favorite type of cereal. Captain crunch.

A few hours later

Once everyone was woken up and soon they did there usual. Hera started to fly since she turn off the autopilot. And beings to headed down to lothal. Ezra got confused on what to do since he had been on the ghost for a few days. And it started to feel like home again. So zeb was sleeping or taking a nap in room as usual. Ezra started to head towards zeb's room and found him sleeping. On his bunk bed, Ezra felt zeb heartbeat it was clam and strong. Though he was nervous to go into zeb room. Chopper came into zeb room and brought out his taser Ezra mind was triggered with fear he being to left and soon his eyes rolled back and faints. Leaving a force lighting bolted around.

Zeb woke up from a sound of a loud noise.

since chopper had woke him up and zeb started to yell at chopper. Chopper run way from zeb.

before he could even beat up the poor droid. But was stop to saw Ezra in a force lightning bolted. Zeb was about to get chopper but found chopper staring at Ezra of course zeb move chopper out of the way and was able into get in the lightning bolt to grab Ezra. For a unknown reason that this lightning bolted had no effect on zeb,kanan,Sabine and Hera but it only effects droid.Ezra was starting to wake up. And soon had found that the lightning bolted disappeared. Zeb grab Ezra and beings to walked back into his room. Was he the only one who heard him? Thought Ezra. You okay mate? Asked zeb, uhm yes replied Ezra. Did the droid hurt you? Asked Ezra. No reply zeb he just does that whenever I fell sleep and shocked me as somewhat a prank only to have me being grumpy from the droid, said zeb. Anyways I'm glad that you were okay said zeb. {zeb rubs Ezra head for the first time}.
Ezra blush slightly but quickly went away. Zeb went back to sleep and soon Ezra had followed into zeb room to sleep with him. Even though zeb fur was fluffy and cozy to begin with.Ezra got on top of zeb and instantly falls asleep on him. Zeb had a light weight on his body and saw that Ezra had fallen sleep on him. Zeb chuckled quietly and pulls a blanket over Ezra. For once in his life Ezra had made friends with zeb for the first time.

Next chapter 746 words