Chapter 176 If You Don't Let Me Touch, I Will Not Touch

After getting Yun Yi's itinerary, Ye Linghan practiced it many times at home, planning to have the perfect encounter with Yun Yi.

But in the end...Ye Linghan beat him so hard that he didn't use a single word of the script.

"Ye Linghan, what exactly do you want?"

Facing Yun Yi's question, Ye Linghan was speechless. What did he want to do?

I just want to get back together with him and live together.

But what should he say to make Yun Yi agree?

Just when Ye Linghan was at a loss, Yun Yi had already passed him and walked forward.

Seeing Yun Yi walking farther and farther, Ye Linghan couldn't hold back anymore, he quickly stepped forward and grabbed Yun Yi's wrist, "Give me some time, let's chat. I have a lot to say to you."

Yun Yi was taken to the terrace by Ye Linghan.

The hustle and bustle of the banquet was isolated, and the terrace seemed extremely quiet.

Yun Yi leaned against the fence and looked at Ye Linghan: "What do you want to say?"

"I think you will give me a chance." Ye Linghan spoke very fast, he was afraid that Yun Yi would not give him a chance to finish his sentence : "Yunyi, try it with me! I will treat you well. This time I will definitely live up to you. Look at my performance. If I do not perform well and cannot meet your satisfaction, you can leave at any time. I will not let you down." I will stalk you. I really have changed, and I will never be the same again. Can you come back to me?" "

Yes!"

Yun Yi's words made Ye Linghan startled, he felt that he was hallucinating .

"You... what did you say?"

Ye Linghan's expression was incredulous, what did he hear?

Yun Yi said yes, did he really want to return to him?

"Just try it out, if it doesn't fit, we'll separate."

As soon as Yun Yi finished speaking, he was already embraced by Ye Linghan.

He just wanted to break free when he heard the man choked up and said: "No! You believe me. You have tried with me, and you will never leave me." During the

recent period, Yun Yi thought a lot, and finally decided to break up with Rong Cheng. engagement.

The nostalgia for Ye Linghan in his heart has been affecting him all the time, this man has exhausted all his lover's courage,

Yun Yi lowered his eyes and thought: That's it! Give yourself a chance, give Ye Linghan a chance. Try again, perhaps, with a different result this time?

That night, Ye Linghan didn't sleep all night, he was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep.

The next day he drove to Yun Yi's company and handed over an agreement.

Yun Yi raised his eyebrows: "What is this?"

Ye Linghan sat beside him: "The agreement I wrote after careful consideration last night, take a look!"

Yun Yi carefully read the above terms, the first page made him speechless "Is it necessary?"

Ye Linghan said firmly, "It is very necessary."

"Look, the first rule is access control. You must enter the house before nine o'clock every night, and sleep outside the door after the time. The second rule, Strictly control the number of business trips, have family gatherings every week, and go out with the children... There is also the fifth rule, no smoking, no drinking, and no drinking. Of course, you can't go to entertainment venues." Ye

Linghan He talked endlessly: "I will never go to those messy places, and I can't touch those messy people. You must ensure that your body and mind are clean."

Yun Yi: "So harsh?"

"Is this called harsh? This is called Absolutely loyal to your partner, and absolutely responsible to your family." Ye Linghan said righteously: "You should take a closer look at the rest. If there is no problem, sign it. After signing, we will be serious lovers."

Yun Yi leaned on the sofa and said with a half-smile: "One-sided agreement? Only ask yourself?"

Ye Linghan plausibly said: "Yes! I only ask myself. Yunyi, you can do whatever you want, I don't ask you. You just need to be by my side. If I fail to do one thing, you can break up with me at any time."

Yunyi Pointing to the last one: "What does this mean? Doesn't it mean that you only ask for yourself?"

"The last one..." Ye Linghan said cautiously: "I promise to be loyal and dedicated. Just looking for me?"

Ye Linghan knew that Yun Yi was resistant to the inhibitor, what if the inhibitor didn't work one day, and Yun Yi went to find someone else to solve the problem of estrus?

Fearing that Yun Yi would reject him, Ye Linghan hastily explained: "I won't mark you, I will only touch you when you need it."

Yun Yi sized him up, his eyes fell on his lap: "Can you do it?"

Ye Linghan felt that his masculine dignity was being provoked, and now he wanted to take off his clothes to prove that he could do it on the spot? But he didn't dare, he was afraid that Yun Yi would drive him away.

"I can! My body has recovered a long time ago."

Ye Linghan touched Yun Yi's hand, and seeing that he had no disgusted expression, he immediately held it: "When you are in heat, let's try. I am as good as before, you Just try it and you'll know."

Yun Yi secretly laughed.

Ye Linghan now is completely different from before, quite cute.

He picked up the pen and signed his name on the place where the agreement was signed.

**Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M**

Ye Linghan was elated, and signed.

He stared straight at Yun Yi: "Then you are my lover now."

Yun Yi emphasized: "Temporary."

"I can change you from temporary to permanent. You can only be mine alone."

Ye Linghan tentatively asked: "Can I hug you?"

Yun Yi smiled slightly: "No!"

Ye Linghan's expression immediately collapsed, and he lowered his head: "No hurry! I will have a chance to hug you later!" "

Then when will you move back with Suisui?"

Yun Yi said, "When did I say I want to move back?"

"The agreement is signed, you are mine now. We must live together. If you don't want to live in that villa, we will move to another place." Ye Linghan's anxious eyes were red: "Yun Yi, you said Try it with me, you can't leave me alone."

"It's not written in the agreement that we will live together."

Yun Yi's words made Ye Linghan become a frosty eggplant, "I forgot!"

Thinking about it yesterday All night, still not thinking comprehensively. Ye Linghan was secretly annoyed, how could he forget the most important thing.

How could he get along with Yun Yi day and night if he didn't live together, and how could he show up at the first time when he was in heat?

Yun Yi admired the frustrated and annoyed expression on his face, feeling a sense of pleasure in doing evil in his heart.

No matter how much Ye Linghan tormented him before, now he has to pay back bit by bit.

Yun Yi leaned over and said in a low voice: "Didn't you let me go that day?"

Ye Linghan was taken aback, and looked up at him. Seeing the cunning in his eyes, he knew he had been tricked.

Yun Yi looks like a successful little fox, cute and charming.

Ye Linghan couldn't hold back anymore, rushed over to hug him, and pressed him on the sofa,

"Ye Linghan, you broke your promise! You just said... um..."

Ye Ling Han didn't give Yun Yi a chance to speak, and leaned over to kiss his lips.

He knew it was presumptuous for him to do so, but he couldn't help but want to kiss and hug Yun Yi.

He waited for this day for a long, long time...

Ye Linghan didn't dare to kiss deeply, but just kissed Yun Yi's lips a few times before letting him go.

Yun Yi glared at him: "The agreement is void."

"No!" Ye Linghan hugged him tightly, not letting go: "I am a normal man, and it is normal to have desires for the person I like. If I don't want to touch You, that proves that I don't love you. However, you are a man, so you should be able to understand my feelings."

"Unreasonable!" Yun Yi pushed him: "Get up."

"Okay, I'll get up!" Ye Linghan Sit down, put your hands on your knees in an orderly manner: "Of course, when will you live with me?"

Ye Linghan sat in an orderly manner and spoke irregular words.

Yun Yi said with a cold face, "I'll talk about it later."

"It's better to hit the sun than to choose a day, or just today!" Ye Linghan began to play a rogue: "I asked Zhou Xin to go to your house to move things, and pick up Sui Sui by the way.

" Yi said in a deep voice, "I'll talk about it later."

"That's today! I'll call Zhou Xin."

Ye Linghan deliberately pretended not to understand, and took out his mobile phone to make a call.

"Ye Linghan, don't go too far!"

"Of course, don't be angry!" Ye Linghan leaned over to kiss his lips.

Yun Yi was accidentally attacked by him, his handsome face turned frosty.

"We just live together, I must be very polite."

Ye Linghan raised his hand and swore: "You don't let me touch you, I will never touch you. Otherwise, I will never be able to get you in my life. You see, this oath is heavy enough!"

Yun Yi pursed his lips and remained silent, his face was tense, obviously still angry.

Ye Linghan hurriedly comforted him: "Of course, you have pity on me alone, you and Sui Sui can come and stay with me!"

Under Ye Linghan's hard work, Yun Yi and Sui Sui moved back to the villa.

That night, Ye Linghan set up a table with delicious food, and wanted to open a bottle of good wine. Then he thought that he had signed the agreement. It was a rule he set for himself not to smoke or drink.

In order to have a younger sister, Ye Linghan also took great pains.

He thinks that he should take good care of his body first, what if one day Yun Yi is happy and wants to give birth to him?

This possibility is small, but not impossible.

Ye Linghan felt that he should always be prepared.

The dinner was very warm, and the atmosphere at home with the cute little ones was particularly good.

When sleeping at night, Sui Sui strongly urged Yun Yi to sleep with Ye Linghan, he always wanted a younger sister. I think Daddy will have a younger sister soon after sleeping with Dad.

Yun Yi didn't want to go, so Sui Sui pushed him into Ye Linghan's bedroom.

Ye Linghan said a few words about Sui Sui very carelessly, thinking: Tomorrow I will definitely buy new toys for my son, a box.

Yun Yi stared at the corners of Ye Linghan's closed mouth, and said in a deep voice: "I warn you, behave yourself at night."

Ye Linghan tried his best to suppress his smile, "I am absolutely behaved, if you don't let me touch it, I won't touch it." Touch."

Ye Linghan's virtues are clear to Yun Yi, this person is a beast when he takes off his clothes.

He threw the quilt and pillow on the ground: "You sleep on the floor."

Ye Linghan looked at him aggrievedly: "Of course, can you be nice to me?"

Yun Yi snorted coldly: "If you think I'm not nice to you, you can Sleep in the hallway."

"I sleep on the floor." Ye Linghan obediently slept on the floor.

The lover is within his reach, but he dare not make a move.

Ye Linghan felt terribly uncomfortable, tossing and turning on the ground, unable to fall asleep.

He felt the faint fragrance of Yun Yi's body permeated the air, which made his heart itch unbearably.

Thinking of the rules I set up, and the rules and regulations that stuck me so strictly, it was blocking my own way.

Ye Linghan was lying on his back, feeling like a little ant was crawling around in his heart, it was extremely uncomfortable.

After staying up until midnight, he couldn't stand it anymore, so he quietly climbed into bed.

Yun Yi slept soundly, Ye Linghan hugged him into his arms after a few times of probing.

Feeling being touched, Yun Yi woke up from his dream. He opened his misty eyes, saw the man in front of him clearly, and subconsciously stretched out his arms to hug him: "Ye Linghan——" Hearing

Yun Yi's soft voice, Ye Ling Cold heart is crisp.

He leaned over and kissed Yun Yi's lips: "Of course, go to sleep! I will always be by your side."

Yun Yi closed his eyes and fell asleep again. The defenseless appearance made Ye Linghan feel that he was about to come back.