Chapter 48 Ji Ran, I want to mark you

A cold and deep voice came: "Stop!"

This "stop" sounded like thunder on the ground, exploding in Ji Ran's ears.

The blood in his whole body coagulated at this moment, turning into a factor called fear.

The hotness in his body seemed to be less obvious, and there was only a voice in his heart shouting: "Get out of here!"

Quickly reacting, Ji Ran turned his head and strode forward.

Rong Cheng also heard Ye Linghan's voice, he held Ji Ran's wrist with his backhand, and led him forward quickly.

The two walked quickly as if they didn't hear the voice and footsteps behind them.

Gan Rui was very puzzled by Ye Linghan's reaction, thinking that he was affected by Omega pheromone, he immediately stepped forward to grab Ye Linghan's arm, and said softly: "Young Master Ye, the Omega in front already has a partner. "

Ye Linghan turned a deaf ear to his words, and his eyes fell directly on the tall and straight figure in front of him.

He would not admit his mistake, it was Ji Ran!

No wonder the smell of this pheromone is so familiar.

That was the smell at school that day!

It seems that Ji Ran has been in heat for a long time, and has been hiding it from him!

good! very nice!

His courage is getting bigger and bigger, and he even dares to lie to him!

Ye Linghan laughed softly, the laughter was creepy.

"Ji Ran—"

Ye Linghan suddenly called out Ji Ran's name, and Gan Rui, who wanted to dissuade Ye Linghan from causing trouble, was stunned.

He turned his head slowly and looked at the man with a stiff back in front of him.

This is.............y...Q.....Z.....W...5 ..............C............ O.....M............... ........... Love.....Chinese........Web ...Ji Ran!

Ji Ran is in heat!

How could he be in heat?

In an instant, a strong sense of crisis swept over his body, and Gan Rui secretly thought something was wrong.

If Ji Ran were an Omega, the two would get married after Ye Linghan marked him.

How to implement your own plan?

Gan Rui took a deep breath, suppressing the fear and uneasiness in his heart.

He stepped forward and grabbed Ye Linghan's arm tightly: "Young Master Ye, you have mistaken him! Shao Ji is an Alpha, he is not an Omega."

Ye Linghan raised the corners of his mouth with a cold and charming arc.

His fiery eyes fixed on the figure in front of him, watching him go further and further away, but he could never escape his encirclement.

Seeing that the door of the lounge was right in front of him, Ji Ran secretly heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that Ye Linghan was probably just testing him just now.

As long as he enters this door, he has a chance to escape.

Flee to a place where Ye Linghan can't find him.

The doorknob that his fingers just touched, one hand, firmly grasping his wrist.

Ji Ran trembled and froze.

"Did I let you go?"

Ye Linghan's voice hit the back, accompanied by the smell of pheromone unique to Alpha.

During Omega's estrus, the smell of Alpha pheromone is also affecting him.

Ji Ran's breathing became short of breath, and the restlessness that had just been suppressed boiled up again, coming in waves like a flood, and now he couldn't suppress it no matter what.

Sensing the changes in Ji Ran's body, Rong Cheng's breathing also became rapid.

He endured it desperately, turned around, and looked at the man behind him: "Sir, please let go!"

Ye Linghan was tall, and the face under the mask had no expression, but the eyes exposed outside the mask Extremely fierce.

He looked down at Rong Cheng who was wearing a clown mask, and before Rong Cheng could react, he lifted his mask.

Seeing Rong Cheng's face, Ye Linghan's eyes were filled with raging anger.

He had been looking for Ji Ran for so many days, but he didn't expect Ji Ran to be with Rong Cheng.

Rong Cheng's eyes were shocked when his mask was lifted,

it was a step too late to fight back.

Ye Linghan punched him and smashed him to the ground.

There is a gap between Beta and Alpha, Rong Cheng is no match for Ye Linghan at all.

With that punch, Rong Cheng's face was covered with blood, and he fell to the ground for a long time without recovering.

"Young Master Ye!" The sudden change made Gan Rui extremely astonished, he rushed over to try to pull Ye Linghan, but was thrown away.

Ye Linghan's eyes were red, he stared closely at the angel mask on Ji Ran's face, his sharp eyes seemed to burn a hole through the mask.

Rong Cheng tried his best to get up from the ground, and punched Ye Linghan with his fist.

Ye Linghan dodged easily, and while dodging, he subconsciously let go of Ji Ran's hand.

"Senior, let's go!"

Rong Cheng pushed hard, pushing Ji Ran into the lounge.

The door was taken from the outside by him, Rong Cheng held on to the doorknob tightly and refused to let go.

"Senior, lock the door! Go!"

Rong Cheng's voice came through the door, knocking heavily on Ji Ran's heart.

Knowing how ruthless Ye Linghan's tactics are, Ji Ran didn't want to hurt Rong Cheng, he wanted to open the door, only to find that the door couldn't be opened by being pulled from the outside.

"Rong Cheng—"

Ji Ran called through the door, but he didn't know that his worried call completely ignited Ye Linghan's anger.

Ji Ran is worried about Rong Cheng!

Worried about another man in front of him!

Ye Linghan took off the mask on his face and slammed it on the ground, kicking Rong Cheng.

"You dare to touch my young man!"

Ji Ran belongs to him, and no one can touch him except him!

Ye Linghan kicked Rong Cheng's body one by one, and the sound of bones breaking could be heard with every kick.

Blood overflowed from Rong Cheng's mouth, but he gritted his teeth and didn't yell.

He firmly grasped the doorknob and did not let go, only one thought in his mind: **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** Protect the senior!

Hearing the sound of beating outside the door, Ji Ran clenched his fists tightly.

In the past few days, thanks to Rong Cheng taking care of him, he crawled back from the death line.

He can't implicate Rong Cheng!

Ji Ran poked his fingers over, landed on the doorknob, and pulled hard—

the door opened!

Rong Cheng was exhausted, and finally the strength in his hands relaxed, and Ji Ran easily opened the door.

The door opened slowly, and inside the door was a tall and straight figure.

Ji Ran took off the mask on his face and looked at Ye Linghan in front of him.

Due to estrus, his cheeks were flushed, his lips trembled slightly, and his body exuded a strong and attractive pheromone, like a red rose that anyone could pick.

However, this rose has thorns.

His sharp eyes, like thorns, stabbed straight at the man in front of him.

Seeing Ji Ran like this, the Alpha Ye Linghan not only had a primitive impulse, but also a clamoring desire to conquer in his body.

His eyes became hot, like a monster with its bloody mouth wide open, trying to eat Ji Ran in front of him.

Ye Linghan's eyes were too direct, revealing naked longing.

Gan Rui was in a bad mood.

If Ye Linghan was allowed to mark Ji Ran, he would have no chance to marry into the Ye family.

Gan Rui winked at the waiter, and said in a low voice, "What are you still doing? Go find the inhibitor."

The waiter came to his senses, turned around and ran away quickly.

"Ye Shao, Ji Shao's body should have an adverse reaction, and he will be able to get the inhibitor after a while..."

Gan Rui didn't speak, but was interrupted by Ye Linghan's voice.

Ye Linghan stared into Ji Ran's eyes, raised one corner of his lips and smiled and said, "Ji Ran, I want to mark you!"