Chapter 152 Yun Yi's Fiance

After walking to the parking lot, Yun Yi discovered that he had left a piece of paper with important information in the suite, and there was an investor's contact number on it. When he turned back and wanted to search in the room, he heard clearly the conversation between Ye Linghan and the manager of the clubhouse.

"I just want to catch the cold and catch the wind." Ye Linghan said this with a smile, with unconcealable pride in his tone, like a slap on Yun Yi's face, which made him extremely embarrassed.

He was also woken up by the slap. How could he have forgotten that Ye Linghan was not trustworthy at all.

If you keep saying that you like him, you can get engaged to someone else when you turn around. Saying you love him while humiliating him, imprisoning him, breaking his legs, making him a **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M** an Alpha to become an Omega, forcing him to give birth to a child , cruelly using the child as a bargaining chip to threaten him.

This ***Y***Q***Z***W***5***C***O***M#言&&&情#中文&&&& net-like scum, he actually thought he would Reformed?

Four years ago, he was played around by Ye Linghan.

Four years later, Ye Linghan still made fun of her.

He gained a lot of wisdom by eating a pit, but he fell into Ye Linghan's hands many times.

Thinking of how he took care of Ye Linghan these two days, Yun Yi felt that he was a complete fool. Ye Linghan must be very proud of making him feel soft-hearted so easily!

No matter who he becomes or how his identity changes, Ye Linghan can play with him in his palm.

At this moment, Yun Yi felt extremely embarrassed.

Ye Linghan turned around, and when he saw Yun Yi, his smile froze on his face.

Yun Yi's expression was gloomy and frightening, and black waves rolled in those black eyes.

"Of course—"

Ye Linghan's tone was anxious, and he rushed over to explain, but Yun Yi turned and walked out, not thinking about it for a moment.

"Of course, listen to my explanation. Things are not what you think."

Ye Linghan tried to grab Yun Yi's arm, but he threw it away mercilessly: "Don't touch me!"

Yun Yi used a lot of strength, and Ye Linghan was thrown staggeringly.

After he stabilized his body, he caught up with him: "I admit that I deliberately made myself sick and have a fever, but I really want to have a chance to be alone with you. If I don't do this, you died two days ago I left."

Ye Linghan's eloquent words didn't mean any guilt at all, Yun Yi's face was ashen, and he turned around and shouted angrily: "You really make me sick!"

Jiangshan is easy to change, and his nature is hard to change, and he actually expects the scum to change his ways.

The disdain on Yun Yi's face pierced Ye Linghan's heart ached.

He doesn't think he is wrong.

He likes Yun Yi and wants to restore the old relationship with him. What's wrong with him using some means to achieve his goal?

Could it be that if Yun Yi was allowed to go further and further away from him, he might be marked by someone in the end.

Yun Yi is in heat irregularly, not every time he happens to meet him.

If he is not so lucky next time, Yun Yi, who has no resistance during the estrus period, will be marked by others.

Ye Linghan really didn't want to taste that bone-piercing pain again.

"Yun Yi!"

Ye Linghan grabbed Yun Yi's wrist and forced him to the fire exit of the clubhouse.

It's quiet here, so it's easy to talk. But Yun Yi didn't have the slightest desire to continue chatting with him, seeing Ye Linghan's face now reminded him of the humiliation he experienced four years ago.

"Let go!" At the same time as the words fell, Yun Yi punched Ye Linghan in the face.

Ye Linghan tilted his head, and the punch hit his jaw, causing burning pain.

"Can you hear me out?"

The relationship that was finally brought close was completely shattered. Ye Linghan was so anxious that he wanted to defend himself, but Yun Yi didn't want to give him this chance at all: "Ye Linghan, I have nothing to say to you. I see you disgusting now, and when I see you, I will think of what happened in the past. I can't even get along with you in peace, and it's impossible to start over with you."

"You still have friendship with me, why don't you want to admit it?"

Ye Linghan's anxious eyes were red, he held the cloud Yi's wrist, his voice was trembling: "It's my fault to deliberately make myself sick, but what else can I do? What should I do to keep you? I really know that I was wrong for the things I did before, but you don't even make up for it. Even a criminal has a chance to reform, but why are you so cruel to me?" "Don't you

deserve it?" Yun Yi said coldly, "Not everyone who makes a mistake can be forgiven. What did you do when I begged you to let me go? Ye Linghan, every time I think of the things you did, I wish I could kill you." There is only a thin line between love and hate

.

How much he loved this man before, how much he hates him now.

Love and hate are intertwined, torturing him and making him miserable.

Yun Yi really hated Ye Linghan to the core, pestered him four years ago, and still wouldn't let him go four years later.

"As long as you are willing to give me a chance, you can do whatever you want."

Ye Linghan begged humblely, in exchange for Yun Yi's sneer: "You can do whatever you want? I'll make you kneel down and beg me, I'll interrupt you legs, I'll turn you into an Omega, are you willing too? Ye Linghan, anyone can say nice things, but you can't do it at all!" Yun Yi pushed

Ye Linghan away fiercely, and strode out of the clubhouse go.

It was a mistake to show mercy to Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan knew that if he let Yun Yi go this time, he would never have the chance to contact him again.

He quickly chased after him, and when he was about to say something more, an abrupt voice came, "Young Master Ye!"

Immediately afterwards, a person ran into his arms, and two restless arms wrapped around his waist, dragging his footsteps to a halt.

"Young Master Ye, why are you avoiding me? I haven't seen you for a long time." The

aggrieved voice sounded quite pitiful. Yun Yi looked back and saw an extremely beautiful Omega hugging her. Ye Linghan, that delicate face is full of grievances, the most important thing is that this face looks familiar to him.

He looked at this Omega carefully, and suddenly found that his facial features were three points similar to his own.

Yun Yi seemed to be disgusted by dirty things, and a deep disgust rose on his face.

He regretted that he shouldn't look back, and he regretted even more that he shouldn't have trusted Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan pushed away the Omega in his arms, and chased in the direction of Yun Yi: "Of course, listen to my explanation. The relationship between me and him is not what you think at all." Yun Yi didn't want to hear a

word , Just the appearance of that Omega made him sick and uncomfortable.

Ye Linghan keeps saying that he loves him, but he can find someone who is similar to him to be with him.

In Ye Linghan's eyes, he, Yun Yi, could be replaced.

"Get out!" Yun Yi yelled, turned around and left.

Ye Linghan wanted to chase after him, but that Omega was entangled very tightly, "Master Ye, is this your new love? Are you ignoring me because of him?" Shang Yu's sinister eyes stared at the direction of Yun Yi's departure, and he

hated Gritting teeth.

He managed to convince Duan Yizhen to agree to persuade Ye Linghan to get engaged to him.

But just after he returned to China, he saw the scandal between Ye Linghan and Yun Yi, how could he bear it? Shang Yu immediately found the clubhouse, and waited here for two days before blocking Ye Linghan.

But he never expected that Ye Linghan and Yun Yi were really together. Could it be that the two of them are really in the relationship that the rumors say?

"Young Master Ye, don't trust Yun Yi, he already has a marriage contract in Yunlai Country."

Now Ye Linghan is not as impulsive as before. When he heard that Yun Yi had a marriage contract, he was very flustered, but the first thing he thought of was to get rid of Shang Yu: "Get out! Don't touch me!" Shang Yu was his mother who helped

him The choice of Omega, Duan Yizhen knows that he will never forget Ji Ran, so he deliberately chooses Shang Yu who has a three-point similar appearance to Ji Ran.

Ye Linghan and Shangyu had only met once, and seeing his appearance made him sick enough.

Not everyone can replace Ji Ran.

Shang Yu was thrown to the ground, groaning in pain and screaming: "Young Master Ye, you are so unfeeling. Yun Yi is stepping on two boats with one foot, and he is playing tricks on you."

Ye Linghan had already walked far away, Hearing his words, he immediately turned around.

He looked down at Shangyu, his eyes were scary: "He played me, I am willing. He stabbed me, and I handed the knife. I am happy no matter how he treats me. I will warn you one last time, don't do it again." Appear in front of me. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude."

After saying harsh words, Ye Linghan walked out of the clubhouse.

Yun Yi has disappeared.

Ye Linghan kicked on the street lamp, terribly irritable.

What he said was not about the scene, he was willing to be teased by Yun Yi and scolded by Yun Yi...but Yun Yi didn't give him a chance at all.

The already tense relationship between the two is aggravated by Shang Yu's appearance.

Ye Linghan returned to the villa to call Yun Yi, only to find that his phone had been blacklisted.

He called Suisui, and it took a long time before the call came back.

Suisui's surroundings are dark, he should be hiding somewhere and secretly calling him.

His little milk's voice was low: "Dad, something happened!"

"What's wrong?" Ye Linghan immediately became nervous.

"My wife was taken away." Sui Sui sighed, "Uncle is getting married."

"What?" Ye Linghan's face suddenly changed.

It has not been two hours since he and Yun Yi separated, why did Yun Yi suddenly want to get married?

Thinking of Shang Yu's words, Ye Linghan panicked: "Who is he going to marry?" "

It's... the uncle who participated in the show together last time."

Sui Sui said: "I don't know his Name. He is in the study right now, and I heard that he is talking about the wedding day."

Could it be Zuo Youze? Ye Linghan investigated Zuo Youze and knew that he was the crown prince of country H with a profound background.

It is not impossible for Yunlai and H to get married.

Ye Linghan clenched his fists, and a cold light appeared in his eyes.

No one can covet his people.

After hanging up the phone, Ye Linghan turned on his phone, and he didn't need to search for Yunyi's relevant information, the hot search gave him a reminder.

Somehow, the photos of him holding Yun Yi and going to the club to open a room got out, and quickly became popular on the Internet.

Immediately afterwards, Yuanjia **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** Media, where Yun Yi worked, issued a statement, announcing Yun Yi's marriage soon.

The statement made it very clear that Yun Yi has a marriage contract and he has a very good fiancé.

When he saw the photo of Yun Yi's fiancé, Ye Linghan was taken aback for a moment, then clenched his fists.

How could it be him?