Chapter 14 Addicted to Acting?

Ye Linghan was in a meeting, and slapped the table irritably: "Are you finished? Are you addicted to acting?" "

Tell me, Ji Ran, that this kind of trick is useless in front of me!"

"Really sick? Then you It's too fussy, isn't it just a fever? Who hasn't had a fever! Why do you need a doctor? Let him stay at home, and he'll be fine after a few days." "Didn't he say that he's an Alpha every day? It's just a minor illness, do you need to be so delicate? It's not like a delicate Omega who needs someone to take care of him, so don't let him pretend to be weak in front of me."

Ye Linghan hung up the phone ruthlessly, he thought it was all about Ji Ran to trick him back.

If you want him to go back, then call him personally and beg him.

Maybe, he really went back when he was happy.

Playing such a clever trick to fool him and treat him like a fool!

Ye Linghan held his breath in his heart, and he just didn't go back to the villa to take a look for a few days.

The illness came and went like a toss, Ji Ran lay on the bed for seven days before he recovered.

But his complexion was particularly ugly, and his physical condition was not as good as it was at the beginning.

Even though he is an Alpha, he is weaker than an Omega.

In the past few days, Ji Ran probably also knew Ye Linghan's attitude.

The servants in the original villa withdrew one after another, and the empty villa was like a cold cage.

Three days ago, Ji Ran woke up and wanted to drink water, so he went downstairs to get a glass of water.

There was no hot water, and the cold water drank into his stomach, which made him shiver from the cold.

The cold in the body will pass after a while, but the cold in the heart is the most uncomfortable.

In the past few days, Ye Linghan didn't call or send him a single message.

Ye Linghan was forcing him, forcing him to bow his head and give in.

But this time, Ji Ran didn't do that.

After recuperating his body, he went back to school to prepare for graduation.

Just as he got off the taxi, Ji Ran's gaze was attracted by two figures in the distance.

A young and handsome Alpha and a delicate Omega were standing at the school gate talking affectionately.

The Omega looked at the Alpha in front of him with a smile, and touched the man's neck with his slender and fair fingers, helping him straighten his collar.

The behavior between the two is extremely intimate, like a couple in love.

Ji Ran quickly lowered his head after just one glance, his drooping eyelids were full of sadness.

The Alpha not far away is Ye Linghan.

It's really that he is too eye-catching, as Alpha's powerful aura can make people daunting from a long distance.

Ji Ran didn't care whether he wanted to notice it or not.

That beautiful Omega beside him must be Gan Rui.

Ji Ran's school only accepts Alphas, and the school next door only accepts Omegas.

Judging by Ye Linghan's appearance, he should be here to send Gan Rui to school.

Ji Ran hooked the corners of his lips, his heart was full of bitterness.

He had been in love with Ye Linghan for four years, and Ye Linghan only sent him to school when he first pursued him.

After being chased by , he is the one who went to Ye Shi group is looking for Ye Linghan.

Sometimes he would wait in the lounge when Ye Linghan was in a meeting or busy with work.

A wait can be hours or even a day.

Ye Linghan got so busy that he didn't even have time to look at him.

And he waited without complaint or regret, and he was willing to wait.

Thinking about it now, he was really an idiot who was dazzled by love at that time.

Ji Ran reached out and pressed his heart.

Here, it hurts, it hurts...

Knowing that Ye Linghan and Gan Rui are engaged, it will be a matter of time before they get together.

But I just can't control this heart, can't break this relationship.

Not wanting to see these two people again, Ji Ran was afraid that he would do something irrational if he couldn't control it.

He quickened his pace and was just about to step into the school gate when a deep voice came from behind: "Stop!"