Chapter 143 Uncle, Touch My Dad

Ye Linghan walked out of the villa, his footsteps were flimsy as if he was stepping on cotton.

He staggered forward, trying to get out of this sad place.

He walked quickly, but after walking a few steps, Ye Linghan bent down and opened his mouth to spit out a mouthful of blood. There were bursts of blackness in front of my eyes, and I slid on the ground while supporting the big tree beside me.

The pain in his heart almost knocked him down.

For so many years, he has been able to control everything in his hands.

But in the end it was defeated by emotion.

Ye Linghan pressed his chest, panting heavily.

The stagnant pain in his chest eroded his flesh and expression, making him unbearably painful.

Ye Linghan didn't know how he walked home, he was in a daze like a walking dead.

He went home and lay on the bed, the red knot on Yun Yi's wrist echoed in his mind over and over again.

Yun Yi was marked by Zuo Youze.

If it was before, he would definitely not let it go.

But after experiencing so many things, he realized that nothing is more important than Yun Yi's happiness.

As long as Yun Yi is well, let him do anything.

After the gunshot wound, Ye Linghan's body has not recovered well.

After Yun Yi recovered his memory, repeated tossing made him fall ill completely.

He had a severe fever and lay silently on the bed.

In the huge bedroom, he was alone, as if abandoned by the world.

After Ye Linghan was hospitalized, Sui Sui stayed at Yun Ziqiu's house, and Xia Yuandan took good care of him.

But Suisui is always clamoring to go home, even though the house is deserted, but there is a father at home.

Suisui insisted on coming back, but Xia Yuandan couldn't hold him back, so he had to ask Yun Ziqiu to drive him back to the villa.

Ye Linghan was not seen in the lobby on the first floor, Sui Sui ran upstairs.

He pushed open the bedroom door and was greeted by a dark room.

Isn't dad at home?

But his shoes are at the door!

Sui Sui tiptoed into the bedroom, seeing the blurred figure on the bed, he walked over and lay down beside the bed.

Through the neon lights outside the window, he saw Ye Linghan's face immersed in the darkness.

"Dad!"

It was just dark now, and Dad went to bed too early. Sui Sui stretched out his small hand and poked Ye Linghan's face: "Dad, I'm back!"

No one responded to him.

Sui Sui pushed Ye Linghan: "Dad!"

Ye Linghan didn't move.

Dad's body is so hot! Sui Sui realized something was wrong, he turned and ran downstairs.

Yun Ziqiu was delivering Sui Sui's suitcase to the house, when he heard Sui Sui's panic-stricken shout when he entered the door: "Uncle, Uncle...my dad is sick." "What's going on?"

Yun Ziqiu hurriedly asked.

"He's so hot." Suisui took Yun Ziqiu's hand and led him upstairs: "My dad is in the bedroom, come with me, uncle."

Yun Ziqiu saw Yeling in the bedroom Han, found that he had a severe fever.

Ye Linghan's forehead was burning hot, and he closed his eyes silently.

Yun Ziqiu took out his mobile phone to call the family doctor, when Ye Linghan on the bed suddenly moved.

He didn't wake up, didn't open his eyes, but murmured softly: "Yun Yi...Ji Ran..."

Yun Ziqiu froze for a moment, then sighed.

Ye Linghan, where does this have a fever? Obviously suffering from lovesickness.

Seeking a doctor can only treat physical diseases, and heart diseases need heart medicine.

Sui Sui lay beside Ye Linghan, his little face was full of tension and worry.

The doctor came quickly, and gave Ye Linghan an antipyretic injection, and also prescribed some antipyretic and anti-inflammatory drugs for him.

Ye Linghan kept calling Yun Yi's name, although his voice was not loud, Sui Sui who was lying beside the bed could hear it all.

Why did dad call him Uncle Good-looking?

Must be wanting to see uncle?

Good looking uncle will be his wife in the future! It can't be given to Dad!

But Dad looks so pitiful!

Otherwise, lend it to Dad for a few days!

Sui Sui stretched out his small hand, patted the back of Ye Linghan's hand, and muttered: "Dad, you have to be well, I will lend you the good-looking uncle, and your illness will recover soon." Sui Sui opened

his From the small schoolbag, he found the phone in his hand, turned it out and called Yun Yi.

As soon as the phone was connected, Sui Sui began to cry.

Tears were streaming down like she didn't want money.

Yun Ziqiu was talking to the doctor about Ye Linghan's condition, saying that he hadn't fully recovered from the gunshot wound, and he was injured in a series of fights recently, and his body's immunity weakened, which is why he had a fever.

It's not a serious illness and doesn't require hospitalization.

The two of them haven't finished chatting here, and Sui Sui is already crying: "Uncle, I... I... my father is very sick! I called him and he ignored me, His body is as hot as coals. Is my dad dying?"

Yun Ziqiu: "..."

Doctor: "..."

Sui Sui sobbed and said, "The servant at home They're all gone, only me and Dad. Uncle, come here quickly! I'm scared! Woohoo, I'm so scared! Dad, Dad, don't ignore me! Wake up! Come on! Wake up!"

Yun Ziqiu and the doctor looked at each other, their expressions were a little hard to describe.

The doctor pointed to Suisui, and said in a low voice, "What are you doing, young master?"

Just now, he was calmly helping Ye Linghan tidy up the clothes that were messed up after the injection, but why did he cry all of a sudden? ?

After a short period of confusion, Yun Ziqiu knew what small pills were sold in Suisui's gourd.

He pulled the doctor into the corridor, "Children are very emotional. They cry and laugh now. Doctor Zhao, I'm sorry to trouble you today. There's nothing to do here. You go back first." After all, there is no servant in the Ye family villa

. Doctor Zhao was not at ease: "Mr. Yun, why don't I stay tonight and leave after the nightclub's fever subsides. If the fever flares up at night, the young master will be even more frightened."

Yun Ziqiu said meaningfully: "In a while Someone will come."

"That's good." Dr. Zhao picked up the medicine box and left the villa.

When Yun Ziqiu finished seeing off Dr. Zhao and returned to the bedroom, he found that Sui Sui had finished making the phone call and was wiping away the tears on his face with his little hands.

There was no trace of sadness on his delicate and beautiful face, as if it wasn't him who was crying just now.

Yun Ziqiu secretly laughed, this kid is really a clever little ghost.

"Sui Sui, who did you call just now?"

Sui Sui said, "It's so good looking, Uncle! He'll be here soon." "

Uncle, hurry home! Uncle Xia is still waiting for you to go back and warm his bed! After a while, the good-looking uncle will come over, and I will ask the good-looking uncle to warm daddy's bed."

Sui Sui waved his little hand at Yun Ziqiu: "Goodbye, uncle!"

That's it! The kid didn't want him to stay longer for a second. Yun Ziqiu smiled helplessly: "Okay! I'll leave now. If you have anything to do in the evening, call me. I won't go to bed so early tonight."

Sui Sui nodded: "Uncle, don't worry! There is a good-looking uncle who takes care of my dad!"

Yun Ziqiu rubbed his little furry head: "I'm leaving! Lock the door."

"Goodbye." After sending Yun Ziqiu away, Sui Sui lay on the bedside of the bedroom and waited for Yun Yi.

Yun Yi came very quickly, not long after Yun Ziqiu left, he arrived.

Hearing the doorbell ring, Sui Sui ran downstairs to open the door. He ran so fast that one of his little slippers ran away.

He didn't care to wear it, and after opening the door, he threw himself into Yun Yi's arms: "Uncle!"

It's been a long time since I saw the good-looking uncle, I miss him so much!

Why does uncle have a strange smell on his body, it doesn't smell good!

Suisui moved his small nose, and frowned very tightly: "Uncle, you smell so bad."

Yun Yi's expression froze, and he took a step back subconsciously.

He was in heat at home that day, and he used three bottles of inhibitors to no avail. In the end, Zuo Youze gave him a temporary mark. Didn't bite his glands, just kissed his wrist.

The brief intimate contact helped him get through this estrus period.

Yun Yi's body was tainted with the smell of Zuo Youze's pheromone, and he deliberately used drugs to prolong the timeliness of the temporary mark, making Zuo Youze's smell even stronger on him.

Originally, he just wanted to use this to stimulate Ye Linghan, but he didn't expect Sui Sui to notice it.

Yun Yi didn't know how to explain all this, he didn't even know how to explain the real relationship between them to Sui Sui.

His son was clearly right in front of him, but he didn't even dare to let Sui Sui call him "Dad". Under many scruples, he still didn't dare to tell the truth.

"Uncle!"

Sui Sui threw himself into Yun Yi's arms again: "No matter what smell uncle has, he is my favorite uncle. Sui Sui misses Uncle so much!" Sui Sui's soft

voice made Yun Yi instantly popular Eye circles.

This is the child he tried his best to protect, and he had forgotten him for four years.

Yun Yi tightly embraced Suisui's soft body, closed his eyes, and felt Suisui's heartbeat and breathing... At this moment, he felt that life was complete.

Sui Sui lingered in Yun Yi's arms for a while, not forgetting Ye Ling Han who was sick.

With tears in his eyes, he said, "Uncle, my dad is sick, very sick."

"Go up and see my dad!"

Sui Sui took Yun Yi's hand and dragged him upstairs.

Yun Yi looked at the location of the stairs, without moving.

This villa brought him only painful memories, if not because Sui Sui lived here, he would never set foot here again.

"Uncle, my dad is so pitiful. Will he die of illness?"

Suisui said with tears in the corner of his eyes, "Uncle, please save my dad!"

Yun Yi finally couldn't stand his pleading, and followed him to the upstairs.

In the bedroom, he saw Ye Linghan.

In two days, Ye Linghan had become haggard and haggard, with sunken eye sockets and blue stubble sprouting from his jaw. Lying on the bed silently, there is no trace of the fierce aura of the past, like a poor abandoned man.

Suisui took Yun Yi's hand, and put his palm on Ye Linghan's forehead: "Uncle, touch my father, he is so hot." The moment his skin touched,

Yun Yi trembled, Subconsciously, I wanted to retract my hand.

But Suisui's little hand kept pressing on his hand, and Yun Yi didn't break free for a moment, and he didn't have the strength to break free again.

He kept reminding himself that he shouldn't be soft-hearted towards Ye Linghan.

Everything now is his own fault.

But when he really saw this person in a mess, Yun Yi couldn't bear it.