Chapter 119 He Delivered it all

Instinctively, Ji Ran quickly grabbed the opponent's arm, twisted it hard, and pressed him against the wall.

"Oh! It hurts...it hurts..."

The voice shouting pain was extremely familiar, and at the same time, the smell of Omega pheromones wafted in the air.

Yun Yi is so familiar with this smell that he smells it several times a month.

"Why are you here?" Yun Yi let go of his hand and turned on the lights in the corridor of the room.

The young Omega looks very charming, with a pair of attractive phoenix eyes.

At this time, those phoenix eyes were looking at Yun Yi sadly: "Brother Yi, have you forgotten me? Look, you don't even remember the smell on my body."

Yun Yi dodged the sticky Ming Xi rubbed the center of his eyebrows with a headache: "Mingxi, stop making trouble."

"I didn't make trouble!" Mingxi blinked and said seriously: "I just sent you to ask for sleep! Sleep with me! Sleep with me!" Me!"

Mingxi is very good-looking, the most delicate and beautiful among all the Omega that Yun Yi has ever seen.

Although he has a more delicate face than a woman's, there is no trace of femininity between his brows. The beauty is just right, giving people a very comfortable feeling.

Such an excellent Omega took the initiative to show love and climbed on the bed many times, but Yun Yi didn't mean anything in that regard.

He opened the door, and the refusal was obvious.

"It's getting late, go to bed early."

Ming Xi closed the door, supported it with his back, raised his head and looked directly into Yun Yi's eyes: "Brother Yi, what you don't like about me, I can change it." Yun Yi

: "You're fine, I just treat you as a younger brother."

"What the hell is that called a younger brother! I can only be your wife, or you can be my husband, nothing else."

Mingxi followed Yun Yi for a while . It's been almost four years, and among the five of them, Ming Xi has followed Yun Yi the longest.

But even after following Yun Yi for so long, Yun Yi still didn't like him, which frustrated Ming Xi who was very proud in his bones.

Why don't you like him?

Doesn't Alpha have a natural desire to conquer Omega?

Why did he deliver it to the door, Yun Yi still doesn't want it.

Ming Xi's eyes were red with grievance, and he looked at Yun Yi pitifully, reached over with his finger, and gently tugged at his sleeve: "Brother Yi, you don't need to mark me, just use me as a tool to warm the bed." Okay."

"Nonsense!" Yun Yi shook off his hand and said seriously, "Do you know what you're talking about? You don't even have the minimum dignity." "I don't want dignity, I just want

you "

Ming Xi rushed over and put his arms around Yun Yi's waist: "I have no family, only you. If you don't want me, what should I do?"

Thinking of Ming Xi's life experience, Yun Yi couldn't bear to blame him anymore, helped him Rubbing his shoulder: "I really have no other thoughts about you. Don't waste time on me, find someone who is really good to you." "But

I just like you!" Ming Xi raised his head, his watery eyes Li was full of sadness: "My life is only a few decades, why should I wrong myself to be with someone I don't love? It's not fair to myself, and it's not fair to the other party."

"Mingxi!" Yun Yi sighed: "The most unforceable thing in this world is feelings. I don't like you, if I stay with you like this, it's a kind of irresponsible behavior. I will only be with the one I love. When people are together, they will only mark the people I love."

Mingxi has heard Yun Yi say this many times, but after so many years, there is still no one around Yun Yi.

He is so clean that he doesn't even have a lover, which makes Mingxi very puzzled.

As an Alpha, still such an excellent Alpha, who has never marked any Omega, this is not normal at all.

Mingxi couldn't hold back anymore, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Yi, do you have someone you like?"

Yun Yi was slightly taken aback when he heard this.

At the moment of daze, a figure appeared in his mind uncontrollably.

That person's face made Yun Yi feel like he was struck by lightning.

That was Ye Linghan's face.

He emphasized quickly: "I don't have anyone I like."

"Then why are you single? At your age, it's time to start a family. Even if you don't have a family, you should find a lover."

Ming Xi looked directly into Yun Yi's eyes , "Do you want to be single for the rest of your life?"

"I don't have the heart to think about this for the time being."

Yun Yi pressed his brows with a headache: "Mingxi, you should have just got off the plane. Now go to catch the jet lag and rest early. I will take you to bed tomorrow. You go to see the director."

Ming Xi saw that Yun Yi wanted to end the topic, and he wanted to pester him for a while, but he held back in the end.

He knows what is enough and enough is enough. If it is really serious, he doesn't even have a chance to stay by Yun Yi's side.

Ming Xi lowered his head and said in a muffled voice: "Brother Yi, you should go to bed early."

He walked out of the room and bumped into the person standing in front of him.

When Mingxi raised his head and saw Zuo Youze, his expression was quite ugly.

He wanted to go around, but Zuo Youze blocked his way with his arms stretched out: "Ming Xiaoxi, what's the matter with you? I don't even know how to say hello when I see my brother?" "I think you are

air." Mingxi crossed He.....y.....Q.....Z.....W.....5.... ......C........O............M............Say..... .....情.....chinese.........net...at a glance , walked towards his room.

Zuo Youze followed behind him, staring at his back, and asked with great interest: "You got kicked out again?"

Mingxi was furious, and when he heard his question, he suddenly turned back to look at him: "You want to laugh?" Just laugh quickly, and get the hell out of me immediately after laughing."

"You've taken gunpowder! You speak so aggressively." Zuo Youze snorted, "I was just joking, what are you in a hurry for?" "If you want to see

my joke, just To put it bluntly, I'll stand here and let you watch as you please."

Mingxi is like a little monster with bared teeth and fur, his exquisite and beautiful face is full of anger, which is far from his cute appearance in front of the big screen: " Look! Look carefully! I just want to sleep, brother Yi, what's wrong? Don't you want to sleep?"

Zuo Youze said seriously: "Yes."

"If it weren't for the fact that you and I are brothers in the same trench For the sake of love, I would have blown your head off."

Ming Xi showed off his white fists.

Zuo Youze squeezed his wrist, said with a smile: "I'm not kidding you, it's hard to hit a fly with your fist." "

Get out!" Mingxi kicked Zuo Youze.

It didn't take much effort, but Zuo Youze fell on him and started to play a rogue: "Oh! I can't walk with my legs! You have to take care of me for the rest of my life."

"Get up!" Mingxi pushed Zuo Youze's face, pushed him away from his body, and looked at him with a serious face: "Don't be poor! I have something serious to tell you."

Zuo Youze sniffed, With a dissolute face: "You smell better and better. It smells like strawberry macarons. It's so sweet that you want to take a bite." "

Guwuen!"

.C..O..M..Ninth Chinese Website Zuo Youze has worked with him for three years, and knows that he is soft only in front of Yun Yi, and he can't help being funny in front of others.

He put away his playful expression, and said seriously: "What did you want to say just now? It was about Brother Yi? I really can't find anything else besides Brother Yi." "You are not too stupid

. "Ming Xi swiped the door with his room card, walked in and said to Zuo Youze: "Come in and tell me! It's inconvenient to stand in the corridor." Zuo Youze walked into the room

, found a sofa and sat down: "What is so mysterious? "

"Have you watched the second episode of "The Big Little Ghost"?"

Ming Xi took out the IPAD from his bag and connected it to the hotel's WIFI.

"I just came back from recording the show, and I haven't had time to watch the replay. Did you watch it?" Zuo Youze put his chin on one hand, and put on a particularly attractive pose: "How is it? Is your brother handsome?" Ming Xi even ran on

him He didn't even think about it, and said with a serious face: "Ye Linghan is on the show."

Zuo Youze said: "His son is an amateur guest."

"The truth is far more complicated than you think." Mingxi turned on the show, Handed it over: "Look for yourself!"

Zuo Youze took the IPAD, first saw Suisui turned around to face the camera teacher with a surprised expression, and the bullet screen flew up.

[Spoilers in advance, this is the cute little Sui Sui seeing her own father! ]

[Really? Is the nightclub carrying the camera? ]

[Wow! The nightclub father is online, and the strength protects the baby. 】

[Three brushes tell you! There seems to be an affair between the nightclub and the masked brother. ]

[It's true! it is true! it is true! ]

[Lingyun CP will last forever. 】

【Where is the passion? Where? Where? ]

[1 hour and 24 minutes there...it's too exciting. 】

Zuo Youze followed the barrage prompt and pulled the progress bar to 1 hour and 24 minutes.

He saw Yun Yi on the screen staring back at him with complicated eyes.

Combined with the previous barrage, Zuo Youze knew that Yun Yi saw Ye Linghan.

Wearing a mask, Yun Yi couldn't see his expression, but his eyes were gloomy, like the deep sea that could set off a storm at any time.

Zuo Youze frowned tightly, with a bit of worry and worry in his heart.

Yun Yi's eyes were obviously filled with anger, as if he had a deep feud with Ye Linghan.

Logically speaking, today should be the first time they met, and Yun Yi also said that Ye Linghan came to him just to talk about cooperation.

Is it possible to talk about cooperation and talk about hatred?

Mingxi originally had a plane ticket with Jiang Yu three days later, but after seeing the comments on the Internet, he realized that something was wrong, so he hurried over from Yunlai Country.

Ming Xi couldn't bear the fact that the male god whom he had liked for so many years actually formed a CP with someone else.

"Zuo Youze, what's the matter with you? I asked you to take good care of Brother Yi, and that's how you take care of him?"

Zuo Youze said in a deep voice, "I asked Brother Yi, and he said that Ye Linghan was only looking for him as a cooperative relationship. I've said everything I need to say, I even picked up Ye Linghan's private life. Brother Yi said, they are both A, it is impossible to be together."

Mingxi crossed his arms and said with a sneer: "What you picked up is a fart ! Do you know that Ye Linghan's ex-boyfriend looks very similar to Brother Yi?"

Zuo Youze was shocked: "What did you say?"

"A netizen picked it up, when Da Linghan was for his ex-boyfriend... To be exact, his ex-husband almost overturned the Longqi Continent. Later, his ex-husband died in an accident, leaving behind a child." Ming

Ming Before Xi could finish speaking, Zuo Youze lost his voice and said: "It's Suisui..."

"Yes, it's Suisui!" Mingxi sighed: "This child is so pitiful, he lost his mother when he was born. The beloved died unexpectedly, and Ye Linghan has been depressed for many years."

Zuo Youze's mind was buzzing: "You mean... Ye Linghan came to act as a cameraman this time, not because of Sui Sui, But Brother Yi? Because Brother Yi looks similar to his lover, he became interested in Brother Yi?"

Mingxi said angrily, "This bastard surnamed Ye is clearly using Brother Yi as a stand-in."

After being astonished, left You Ze quickly calmed down: "Don't be impulsive! We'll show Brother Yi after we have the evidence, and what we say now is not convincing. Besides, Brother Yi and Ye Linghan don't have much intersection. We are too nervous It will annoy Brother Yi."

"It's not called being overly nervous, it's called planning for a rainy day." Ming Xi thought of Yun Yi rejecting him again today, and felt very wronged in his heart: "Brother Yi doesn't like me, I don't force it. I can make him Give it to someone else, but it can only be one of you three, and no one else can touch Brother Yi."

Zuo Youze rubbed Mingxi's hair: "Okay! Rest! Leave the rest to me. "

Mingxi nodded vigorously.

There are two weeks between the second and third episodes.

During this time, Yun Yi stayed in the capital.

After all, staying in a hotel is inconvenient. The assistant bought two properties in Kyoto, and also bought a car for transportation and a nanny car.

After moving, Yun Yi discovered that he and Sui Sui hadn't seen each other for several days.

Although he texts and calls Sui Sui every day, Yun Yi can't see him, so he is scratching his head and thinking about it.

After eating in the evening, Yun Yi couldn't bear to call Suisui.

"Uncle!" Suisui's cheerful voice came over the phone, which made Yun Yi feel comfortable.

"Sui Sui, what are you doing?" There was a doting smile in Yun Yi's eyes that he didn't even notice.

"I..." Sui Sui paused for a moment and said, "I'm at home! It's so boring to be home alone!"

Yun Yi asked lamely, "Why are you home alone?"

Sui Sui was sitting on the sofa in the villa Looking at Ye Linghan beside him, he asked him what should he say?

Ye Linghan gestured to him, pointed to the door, and said with his lips: Said I went to the company.

Suisui immediately said: "Uncle, my father has something urgent to go to the company. Can you come and accompany me?" "

This..." Yun Yi hesitated.

He wanted to see Suisui, but he didn't want to see Ye Linghan.

"Uncle, come here! Come here! Sui Sui wants to die uncle!" Sui Sui's

begging voice made Yun Yi unable to refuse: "Okay, Uncle, let's go! Be good and wait for me at home!" "

Wow!" Year-old cheered.

After hanging up the phone, Sui Sui smiled triumphantly at Ye Linghan and said, "Look! Mom, he likes me the most!"

Ye Linghan rubbed his little head: "You are just a clever little ghost."

Sui Sui Looking at him with a tilted head, he said seriously: "Dad, go to the company quickly! Go! Mom will come later, and I will be accompanied by my mother!" "How can you cross the river and demolish bridges? I gave you the

idea "

Ye Linghan said with a straight face: "I want to stay and see your mother."

"Mom, he doesn't like you and doesn't want to see you." Sui Sui waved his little hand at Ye Linghan: "Goodbye, Dad!

" Ling Han looked at him helplessly: "Okay! I'll go! I'll make room for you."

Sui Sui trotted to the door, opened the door, and put on a gesture of invitation: "Yeclub, please go slowly!"

Ye Linghan couldn't laugh or cry, took **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** his coat and walked out the door.

The sound of Sui Sui cheering came along with the sound of closing the door.

Ye Linghan looked back at the closed door, and smiled meaningfully with the corners of his lips raised.

His wife is coming, so he is reluctant to leave!