Chapter 147 Can I Hug You?

Yun Yi took Sui Sui's hand, took the luggage in his hand, and said to Ye Linghan: "I took Sui Sui away." Ye Linghan had no time to think, and

stood in front of the two of them, looking earnestly at him. Staring closely at Yun Yi's gloomy face: "You...I..."

He was incoherent and didn't know what to say. He wanted to stop Yun Yi from taking Suisui away, but he knew that he was not qualified at all. Say something like this.

Sui Sui is his son, but also Yun Yi's son.

The two of them have the deepest bond, but now they are like strangers.

Ye Linghan's heart was twisted like a knife, his eyes were bloodshot, and his voice was difficult and painful: "When can I pick him up?" "

You don't need to pick him up, I will take good care of Sui Sui."

Yun Yi said heartlessly It deeply hurt Ye Linghan's heart, his face was pale and his lips trembled violently.

After a long time, he nodded in a trance: "Okay...okay..."

What's the matter?

He is not good at all.

Losing Suisui and Yunyi, what is the meaning of his life?

Ye Linghan had already agreed to let him take Suisui away, but Yunyi was not at all at ease.

Especially seeing the sad and downcast expression on Ye Linghan's face, he felt as if a needle was constantly piercing his heart, and the pain made him dazed and irritable.

He didn't want to be influenced by Ye Linghan anymore, so he took Sui Sui's hand and prepared to leave.

Ye Linghan suddenly asked: "Can you have a meal with me?"

As if he was afraid that Yun Yi would refuse, he immediately said: "It's just eating, it won't take you too long."

Yun Yi pursed his lips and said nothing. say.

Sui Sui looked up at him, and shook the hands they held together: "Uncle, let's have a meal with Dad! I feel so pitiful for Dad."

The soft voice was like a hand pinching Yun Yi's heart, making his breathing stagnant.

He naturally heard the loss in Ye Linghan's voice, and for a moment, he was moved.

But as long as he thought about Ye Linghan's harm to him, Yun Yi felt that this man was not worthy of sympathy at all.

"Uncle, why don't you talk?"

Sui Sui looked at Yun Yi eagerly: "If you don't want to eat with dad, then we won't eat."

Sui Sui's obedience made Yun Yi unable to refuse, "Then we are here Eat, I'll take you home after dinner."

"Okay! I've wanted to go to my uncle's house for a long time."

Sui Sui cheered happily, in a particularly good mood.

Seeing his happy little face, Ye Linghan forced a smile, but that smile looked so sad in Yun Yi's eyes.

Ye Linghan called and asked the hotel to deliver many dishes, which Yun Yi and Sui Sui liked to eat.

Looking at the dishes on the table, Yun Yi couldn't swallow.

.C..O..M.. Ninth Chinese Network Ye Linghan was serving food for Suisui. Seeing that Yunyi didn't move his chopsticks, he hurriedly said, "Is it not to your liking? What else do you want to eat? I'll ask the hotel to add some more dishes Come here."

"Don't bother." Yun Yi narrowed his eyes: "I'm not hungry."

After the estrus period, he hasn't eaten. But he didn't have any appetite at all, he just felt uncomfortable in his heart.

"I...I'm not hungry either." Sui Sui rubbed her belly, and said with a smirk, "I'm so full."

Yun Yi doubtfully said, "I'm full after eating this little? Didn't you say you were very hungry just now? "

I'm not hungry now."

Actually, Sui Sui had already had dinner, and his stomach was so round that he couldn't eat a bite.

Ye Linghan said: "He ate at six o'clock, he is definitely not hungry right now. You eat first, leave him alone."

Yun Yi frowned, and looked at the little milk bag that had been torn apart with a sullen face.

The coercion in his eyes made Sui Sui uneasy, and he admitted his mistake in a low voice: "Uncle, I was wrong! I shouldn't have lied."

Yun Yi's thin lips were drawn into a line, obviously the remaining anger was still there.

"What happened?" Ye Linghan looked at Suisui: "Ye Yiran, what mistake did you make?"

Suisui twisted his fingers, lowered his head and dared not speak.

Ye Linghan's eyes darkened: "Say!"

"Wow! Dad is so scary, uncle help!"

Sui Sui plunged into Yun Yi's arms and hugged his waist tightly: "Uncle, help, help! I will I won't lie to anyone anymore."

Listening to his begging for mercy, Yun Yi felt very helpless.

Reached out and patted Suisui's little butt: "There is no next time, otherwise, the butt will bloom."

Sui Sui nodded vigorously: "There is no next time, really not!"

Ye Linghan gave Sui Sui a warning look, No further questions.

Knowing that Suisui lied and cheated others, the anger that Yun Yi nestled in his heart gradually dissipated, and his face softened a lot.

It seems that he misunderstood Ye Linghan!

Because of making a mistake, Sui Sui sat quietly on a chair, bowed his head and picked his fingers.

Ye Linghan didn't move his chopsticks, neither did Yun Yi, the two faced each other in silence.

If the meal ended like this, he wouldn't even have a reason to stay with Yun Yi, even if he wanted to take another look at him. Ye Linghan tried his best to find a topic, but he didn't dare to ask any questions he wanted to ask.

He was afraid that Yun Yi would bother him, and he was afraid that Yun Yi would not even have a chance to get along with him in the end.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was too depressing, which made Yun Yi a little overwhelmed: "Sui Sui, do you still eat?"

Sui Sui shook his head.

Yun Yi said: "Let's go!"

Ye Linghan wanted to keep him, but he didn't have any reasonable reason.

He moved his lips, but in the end he didn't say a word.

Yun Yi took Sui Sui's hand and walked outside, Ye Linghan put the suitcase into the trunk.

Sui Sui climbed to the back seat and sat down, waving to Ye Linghan: "Goodbye, Dad!"

Ye Linghan said in a difficult voice, "Goodbye!"

Yun Yi stepped up and was about to go around to the cab, when his wrist was suddenly grabbed.

Ye Linghan stared at his own hand holding Yun Yi's wrist in astonishment, this was a completely instinctive action, he only realized what he had done when he came back to his senses.

Yun Yi looked at him with lame eyebrows.

"Can I hug you?"

Ye Linghan knew that his request was too much in the current situation, but he really couldn't restrain himself.

He couldn't control his emotions, he really didn't want Yun Yi to leave like this.

"The last time. It's really only this time."

Ye Linghan looked at Yun Yi with humble eyes, and the pleading in his eyes made Yun Yi's heart ache.

Ye Linghan couldn't wait for him to agree, so he walked over and hugged Yun Yi into his arms.

Smelling his scent, Ye Linghan slowly closed his eyes: "He should treat you very well! After all, you are so good, he will definitely like you very much. Only I don't know how to cherish." Yun Yi didn't know what to say

. When he was at a loss, Ye Linghan let go of him, ending this short but very nostalgic hug.

"Go back!"

Ye Linghan turned around and stopped looking at Yun Yi.

He was afraid that if he took one more look, he couldn't help but want to keep Yun Yi behind.

What right does he have to keep Yun Yi now? He didn't even have the chance to pursue Yun Yi and start over!

In the past, he didn't know how to cherish and did so many wrong things. Now all the pain is God's punishment for him.

He doesn't understand love, he doesn't even have the right to love!