Chapter 77 Who dares to touch my people?

Ye Linghan really bit, and Ji Ran felt his lips hurt from being bitten.

With a fire in his heart, he opened his mouth and bit back.

Ye Linghan gasped, feeling that this sharp-mouthed little wild cat was going all out to fight him.

Ye Linghan didn't hide, he let Ji Ran bite him, and while Ji Ran bit him, he pressed him against the door and kissed him hard.

Ji Ran used a lot of strength to bite Ye Linghan's mouth.

Ye Linghan still didn't let go of him, and drove straight in, conquering cities and looting land, insisting on subduing Ji Ranqin.

The price was naturally too painful, the meat on his mouth was almost bitten off by Ji Ran.

He reached out and touched the bleeding corner of his lips, it hurt so much!

This little wild cat is ruthless enough!

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's jaw and shook it vigorously: "Are you trying to bite me to death?"

Ji Ran sneered, "I want to stab you to death with a knife!

" Ye Linghan knew that Ji Ran really wanted him to die.

The position of Ye Linghan's heart was painful, he was irritable and angry at the same time, he gritted his teeth and said, "Don't be ignorant!" Ji Ran just looked at

him like that, his eyes were cold and cold, which made Ye Linghan feel uncomfortable all over. Comfortable.

"You have such an attitude?"

Ye Linghan's eyes were dark, and the shadows in his eyes fluctuated, as if they could set off a stormy sea at any time.

Seeing Ji Ran's stubborn and arrogant look, he felt angry.

Why are you so stubborn and won't give in at all?

As long as she is soft and can act like a baby, she won't get divorced!

Ji Ran is really stubborn to the end and will never bow to him.

Raised his finger and pointed to the elevator: "This is my home, please leave. Otherwise, I will report to the police that you broke into the house."

Ye Linghan laughed back angrily: "I haven't seen you for a few days, but you've learned a lot."

He waited downstairs all night, unwilling to wake him up, and the cold wind blew all night.

Ji Ran not only didn't appreciate him, but even gave him a face.

Ye Linghan felt like a fool.

Grabbing Ji Ran's wrist, he dragged him in front of him: "It seems that I have been too kind to you recently! It made you so lawless."

Ji Ran bumped into his arms, smelling the faint smell of tobacco on his body.

Ye Linghan smoked a few cigarettes, and even though he had loosened a lot after a night, some still stuck to his clothes.

Ji Ran was close to him, and when he smelled the smoke, his stomach was overwhelmed.

He couldn't help it, and vomited it out at Ye Linghan.

Before he had breakfast, he also vomited some water with one hand, but it still made Ye Linghan's face livid.

He gritted his teeth and really wanted to strangle Ji Ran to death.

How much do you hate him to be so disgusted that you can vomit?

After Ji Ran vomited it out, he still felt uncomfortable, especially the smell from Ye Linghan's body, which made him nauseous.

He pushed away the man in front of him: "Don't get close to me! It smells bad!"

Ji Ran backed away with her nose covered, and took a few steps before giving up.

Ye Linghan looked at the distance between the two, and then at his soiled clothes, gritted his teeth.

"Ji Ran! You're really good!"

Ye Linghan pointed at Ji Ran, and nodded fiercely: "If I come to you again, I and your last name!"

Ji Ran didn't even look at him, with disgust on his face The expression is very obvious.

Ye Linghan turned around and strode away without stopping.

Watching Ye Linghan enter the elevator, Ji Ran quickly opened the door, and locked the door after entering.

He leaned his back against the door and let out a soft breath.

Ji Ran still felt uneasy, so he took out his mobile phone and called Rong Cheng.

"Rong Cheng, Ye Linghan has found my house! Please arrange for me to go abroad as soon as possible, I want to leave next week." Ji Ran was very scared, if

Ye Linghan found him once, he could find him a second time.

If he finds out about the pregnancy, he will never run away from him for the rest of his life.

Rong Cheng on the other side of the phone was also very nervous: "Senior, don't worry! I'll make arrangements now! The procedures will be completed as soon as possible!" "I'm sorry to trouble

you! Be careful."

Ji Ran repeatedly instructed.

Unless it was absolutely necessary, he really didn't want to trouble Rong Cheng.

"Senior, don't be polite! We are friends."

Rong Cheng's gentle voice made Ji Ran feel warm.

He finally had a smile on his face.

After the matter of going abroad was finalized, Ji Ran stayed up for a few nights to rush out the design draft.

After sending it to the customer for review one by one, the comments made by the customer were revised.

It has been a week since the design draft was revised.

Rong Cheng's row was properly arranged, and it was scheduled to send Ji Ran abroad in three days.

Ji Ran went to the bank to apply for an international card, transferred the money to the card, and went home to pack up and salute.

He didn't want to stay in Kyoto for a moment.

Before going abroad, Ji Ran had a prenatal checkup.

He went out early in the morning, planning to go to the mall to buy some necessities to take abroad after the birth checkup.

As soon as he walked out of the apartment, Ji Ran felt someone staring at him.

Could it be that Ye Linghan sent someone to watch him?

Ji Ran felt uneasy, he turned around and prepared to go home.

As soon as he started to move forward, a van rushed across in front of him.

The car door swung open, and two men wearing black masks sprang out of it.

Those two people were Alpha tall and strong, one covered Ji Ran's mouth, the other took his arms and dragged him directly into the van.

After Ji Ran became pregnant, the ability to respond and strength have dropped a lot.

He couldn't break free from the imprisonment of these two Alphas at all, and was thrown into the car directly.

The phone in Ji Ran's hand fell to the ground, and the screen was torn apart.

The person who had been monitoring Ji Ran nearby picked up Ji Ran's cell phone and stuffed it into his pocket before disappearing without a trace.

The process of Ji Ran being dragged into the van was very orderly, and the people around didn't react at all, and didn't even notice the model and license plate number of the car.

The van quickly disappeared on the street, and soon disappeared.

The inside of the car was very dark, and Ji Ran couldn't tell how many people were in the car.

When the man covered his mouth just now, there was a piece of cloth in his palm.

There was a strong smell of medicine on the cloth, and soon, Ji Ran's eyes became blurred...

Ji Ran realized something was wrong, he bit his tongue hard, and the intense pain was exchanged for a short period of clarity.

There was ether on the handkerchief, and the kidnappers thought that Ji Ran had fainted, so they left him alone and did not tie him up.

Ji Ran closed his eyes, feeling dizzy in his head, but there was always a trace of clarity.

The vehicle was bumping violently, and Ji Ran felt that the kidnappers had changed vehicles on the way.

The car drove for a long time, and it didn't know where it was. After it stopped suddenly, the kidnappers supported him and walked all the way forward.

Ji Ran quietly raised his eyelids, and saw that the road under his feet was uneven, full of gravel and rubble.

The kidnappers carried him to an abandoned factory and pushed Ji Ran into it.

Fortunately, Ji Ran still had some strength on his body, and when he fell, he supported the ground with his hands.

Otherwise, the child may not be able to keep it if it falls over.

After the kidnapper threw him into the warehouse, he closed the door with a bang.

Ji Ran heard the sound of locking, realized something was wrong, and struggled to get up from the ground.

But the effect of the ether was fully exerted, and his eyes turned black, and he tried many times without success.

Crashing—

something splashed to the ground, and at the same time, Ji Ran smelled gasoline.

His eyes widened in horror, and he rushed to the warehouse door with all his strength.

But the door was locked from the outside, and he couldn't open it at all.

Gasoline trickled in through the crack of the door and soon reached his feet.

Ji Ran realized that they were going to set him on fire, and quickly backed away.

But he had no strength in his body, and he staggered and couldn't walk steadily at all.

Ji Ran protected his lower abdomen and moved forward step by step with difficulty.

boom!

Flames spread behind him.

After the gasoline was ignited, it spread rapidly and became a long fire dragon.

When Ji Ran turned his head, what he saw was that the warehouse was engulfed in flames.

That night Ling Han boasted that he would never look for Ji Ran again.

But the next day he regretted it!

Not seeing Ji Ran, he scratched his heart and lungs, feeling uncomfortable all over.

He didn't go home, and asked some people from the princelings in Kyoto to drink with him.

On the first night, I was so drunk that I went home and fell asleep. This is how I survived.

But the next day, he couldn't stand it anymore.

He missed the smell of Ji Ran too much, his soft body, and even his stubborn appearance.

Ye Linghan was thinking about how to have a chance encounter with Ji Ran, so that seeing him would not be embarrassing.

He deliberately asked someone to check Ji Ran's whereabouts, and found that Ji Ran was not at home.

Ye Linghan asked his subordinates to investigate again, only to find out that Ji Ran had booked a plane ticket to go abroad.

In the office, Ye Linghan was furious: "Find him for me, even if you dig three feet into the ground, you will find him."

Seeing that he was angry, his subordinates hurried out to look for Ji Ran.

Ye Linghan paced irritably, his fists clenched and rattling.

Ji Ran, you are so talented!

How dare you go abroad for me!

Ye Linghan kicked the sofa, causing the small sofa to roll continuously on the carpet.

Not long after, his subordinates hurried in: "Young Master Ye, we found Mr. Ji's whereabouts." "

Where is it?" Ye Linghan picked up the car keys and walked out the door.

His subordinates followed behind him, and quickly said: "Mr. Ji has been kidnapped!"

Ye Linghan suddenly stopped and turned to look at him with a ferocious face: "What did you say?"

"Mr. Ji was kidnapped. "

Ye Linghan grabbed his clothes and asked viciously: "Who dares to touch my people?" "

Master Ye, don't get excited, we are investigating. We will definitely find out Mr. Ji's whereabouts."

Ye Ling Han pushed him away forcefully: "My patience is limited. Find out his whereabouts as soon as possible."

Ji Ran's kidnapping immediately alerted the Ministry of Public Security.

The road monitoring was called up and checked frame by frame.

As time passed, Ye Linghan became more and more irritable.

"Did you find out?"

Ye Linghan exuded low air pressure all over his body, like a firecracker that exploded at the touch of a button.

There was complete silence in the monitoring room, and no one dared to make a sound, for fear of offending the young master.

"Young Master Ye, we found out the whereabouts of Young Master Ji."

His subordinates ran in sweating profusely.

"Where is he?" Ye Linghan asked anxiously.

"The warehouse in the suburbs." After the subordinate finished speaking, Ye Linghan had already strode out.

Ye Linghan drove to the warehouse, and saw flames rising into the sky from a distance.

There was a buzzing in his head, and the whole person was stunned.

"Ji Ran—"

Ye Linghan felt a chill creeping up from the soles of his feet, running up his back.

He was stunned for a moment, and quickly reacted, rushing towards the sea of ​​flames.

A/N- save your wife man! quick!!