Chapter 50 Super A Ji Ran

A small mountain village more than 100 kilometers away from Kyoto.

Ji Ran is hiding here.

The terrain in the mountains is complicated, if Ye Linghan really sent someone to find him, he could hide in the deep mountains.

Ji Ran lived in the home of his junior high school classmate, Xia Yuandan. A very spacious courtyard.

Xia Yuandan's parents and elder brother died one after another. He took the children left by his elder brother alone and lived by selling tea.

After coming out of Tongcheng, Ji Ran didn't know where to go.

It just so happened that Xia Yuan's Day invited him to come over to play, saying that the first stubble of tea leaves came out and asked him to take some back.

Ji Ran called Xia Yuandan and told him about his situation.

Xia Yuandan kindly asked him to come over, saying that he could help him find a place to hide.

Ji Ran has been here for a while.

The scenery in the village is good, the rhythm is slow, and life is really as beautiful as sunshine.

Every day, Ji Ran accompanied Xia Yuandan to pick tea on the mountain.

The picked tea can only be roasted after being dried and fermented.

Ji Ran found these processes very interesting, and asked Xia Yuandan to help him make tea after teaching him.

The days passed.

On this day, the familiar hot feeling came, and Ji Ran was in heat again!

The two were drying tea leaves in the yard, and Xia Yuandan was surprised by the strong smell of Omega pheromone.

"Aran, what do you..."

Xia Yuandan is an Omega, and he is very familiar with Omega's body structure and weekly estrus.

Seeing Ji Ran's flushed face and blurred eyes, he knew he was in heat.

"Aren't you an Alpha?"

How could an Alpha be in heat?

Ji Ran didn't have time to explain to him right now, he was afraid that the pheromones on his body would attract the Alpha and Beta in the village, causing unnecessary trouble at that time.

He licked his dry lips, and said with difficulty: "Is there... Is there an inhibitor?"

Xia Yuandan suddenly reacted: "Yes! I'll go get it right away!"

He took it out of the room After Ji Ran injected the inhibitor, the hotness in his body subsided little by little.

Bang bang bang—

the iron gate in the yard was knocked.

Xia Yuandan thumped in his heart, and said in a low voice, "Your pheromone smell is too strong, it should have attracted the Alphas and Betas around. I'll go and see and send them away." Ji Ran had just injected the inhibitor

. Er'er was feeling very uncomfortable, so he nodded towards Xia Yuandan.

The iron door opened a gap, and Xia Yuandan saw an Alpha next door staring at him: "Yuandan, are you in heat?" "

No!" Xia Yuandan said coldly, "Don't hit me, or I'll blow you up." head."

Xia Yuandan is very good-looking, with a round face, big eyes, and a pair of cute canine teeth.

Unlike other Omegas who are so seductive and feminine, he manages tea gardens all year round. He is strong and healthy, and his skin is a healthy wheat color, giving people a very sunny feeling.

When he was in school, Xia Yuandan was pursued by many Alphas and Betas, but he didn't like any of them.

It's so easy to meet someone I like, but he's still a scumbag.

Heartbroken Xia Yuandan returned to the village and immediately attracted countless attention.

He rejected many people who came to propose marriage, because he had no intention of dating at all.

Dai Haiqing next door is an Alpha. He has admired him for a long time, and he sticks his eyes to him all day long, hoping that Xia Yuan's day will be in heat and he will be able to take the opportunity to mark him.

But Xia Yuandan has always been very cautious, taking suppressive drugs every day.

Therefore, Dai Haiqing has never found a chance.

Today he smelled Omega pheromone and knocked on the door immediately.

Along the crack of the door, Dai Haiqing sniffed.

Strange, why is it tasteless?

"Xia Yuandan, are you really not in heat?" Dai Haiqing smiled wretchedly: "The heat is so painful, so don't bear it. It's great to be with me, I will make you very happy. I have a big one, don't believe me take it off I took off my pants for you to see."

Xia Yuandan was not easy to provoke, he kicked Dai Haiqing to the ground.

At the same time, he sternly shouted: "Get out!"

Dai Haiqing was so angry that he jumped up from the ground and wanted to teach Xia Yuandan a lesson.

A bony hand reached over, pushed open the door, and grabbed Dai Haiqing by the collar.

Ji Ran's eyes seemed to be frozen, and his eyes were extremely frightening.

Touching such a pair of eyes, Dai Haiqing was so frightened that he trembled all over.

In the contest between Alphas, the winner is king.

Ji Ran's aura is too strong. Although Dai Haiqing is also an Alpha, at this moment he is forced to become a grandson.

"Xia Yuandan, you said that you have a partner!"

Dai Haiqing raised his hands above his head, smiling face: "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding! I promise I will never harass him again."

Ji Ran gave him a warning look. Staring at him fiercely, Dai Haiqing's body trembled even more in fright.

Throwing him on the ground forcefully, Ji Ran dragged Xia Yuandan back into the house.

The iron door slammed shut, causing Dai Haiqing to tremble all over.

Ji Ran's super-A move just now made Xia Yuandan envious: "Ji Ran, you are so amazing! I envy you Alphas so much." "What am I envious of?

"

Ji Ran curled his lips, and went to the water pipe to wash his face.

When he was in heat just now, he sweated a little, and beads of sweat covered his face.

Xia Yuandan leaned against the wall to watch him wash his face, hesitant to say: "What's the matter with you?"

Alpha doesn't go into heat at all, so what's going on with Ji Ran?

"I... I was injected with an Omega compound."

Thinking of that nightmare experience, Ji Ran clenched his palms tightly.

The man he had loved for four years completely ruined him!

Now he is not Alpha, not Beta, not Omega... just a monster through and through. Xia Yuandan was at a loss: "What the hell is an

Omega synthetic agent?

" What happened between Ye Linghan. Xia Yuandan was very angry: "This bastard, how could he do such a thing. Are all rich people so arrogant? They simply don't treat people as human beings." Thinking of her past experience, Xia Yuandan felt very sorry for Ji Ran. They all met scumbags, and they gave their sincerity but were thrown on the ground and trampled by the scumbags. Xia Yuandan patted Ji Ran on the shoulder: "Ye Linghan wanted to catch you because you can be in heat?" Ji Ran said, "He wants me to have a baby." Xia Yuandan scolded: "What a fucking beast ! What kind of bird people are these? Why are all the Alphas so inhuman." After scolding, Xia Yuandan realized that Ji Ran was also an Alpha. "Aran, I'm not scolding you! I'm just...I'm just angry."

"I know!" Ji Ran smiled: "Shouldn't it be time to cook? Xiao An should be back in a while." "School should be over at

this point." Xia Yuandan went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Not long after, the big iron gate was slapped and there was a sound of barking dogs.

Ji Ran opened the door.

There was a man and a dog standing outside the door.

Xia Kang'an is only three and a half years old, a tiny one.

A golden retriever taller than him lay beside him.

"Uncle Ji Ran, I'm gaining weight!"

Xia Kang'an couldn't articulate his words clearly. Ji Ran especially liked hearing him speak like this, and thought it was super cute.

He pinched his small dark face with his fingers: "Go and wash your face."

Xia Kang'an ran into the yard to wash his face at the water pipe, and the golden retriever followed him step by step.

Seeing that his face was covered with mud, Xia Yuandan said with crooked eyebrows, "Why do you look like a mud monkey?"

After washing his face, Xia Kang'an hugged him with his water-stained hands, rubbing against his arms : "Little uncle, I miss you so much! Kindergarten is not fun at all, I don't want to go!" "

No!" Xia Yuandan said in a tone that could not be discussed.

Xia Kang'an grinned at him: "Little uncle, you are the best! The best! The best!"

Looking at Xia Kang'an's smiling face, Ji Ran suddenly felt familiar.

Why does this child look a bit like Yun Ziqiu?