The Temple

The ninja, some nurses, and Wu Garmadon Misako and Harumi were loading Lloyd and all his medical supplies onto the bounty. Lloyd had multiple monitors and IVs that were keeping him stable in his coma. If even one of those monitors or IVs failed, Lloyd would become unstable. That would lead to him waking up from the coma. 

"Careful with the IVs guys," Zane said, he checked over Lloyd, making sure that Lloyd is stable and not showing any signs of pain. Once satisfied, he gave a thumbs up to the rest of the Ninja and the hospital nurses. 

"Well looks like we are ready to leave," said Nya. She walked over to the control panel and started to get the bounty ready for flight. Jay and Pixal went over to help her with the controls. Harumi and Misako were seated in the medical bay where Loyd was being held.

"It's been a while since I've heard his voice," Harumi said sadly. Lloyd had been in a coma for about 3 months now. It took a month and a half to get an okay from Ninjago and the hospital. Apparently, you can't take a coma person out of the hospital without the coma patient's permission. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Ninjago Justice building a few days ago.

"Today on NGTV news, we are here with the ninja as they are here to get permission from Ninjago city hospital to remove Lloyd Garmadon, a coma patient, from the hospital." described Gayle as she stood in the back of the courthouse. 

"We will first here the testaments from the hospital," Said the Judge toughbutt as he adjusted his eyeglasses on his nose. 

"Thank you," said the main doctor of the hospital. "We find it  extremely dangerous for Lloyd to move in such critical condition. Sure, we consider the fact that this is the only way to save him, but we can't risk his life over a plan that may not work."

"Objection." said the Ninja's lawyer aka Dareth 

"Objection Overruled." said the judge silencing the brown ninja. 

"Under the rules of the hospital that were made over 100 years ago, it states. No coma patients will be removed from their hospital without their approval. A document should be signed before the patient is put into a coma saying that he or she approved being moved during their surgery." maintained the doctor. "No documents have been signed by the patient meaning he will not be moved during his coma."

The Jury wrote down a few notes, quietly mumbling to themselves about what the doctor had previously stated. 

"Now we will hear the Ninja's side." stated the judge. He folded his hands and rested them on the tabletop in front of him. He looked at the brown ninja, expecting some dumb gibberish to come out of his mouth, for the brown ninja was not known for his smarts. 

"Well, your honor, it appears the other side has left out a crucial piece of information," Darth started. The doctor shifted in his seat uneasily, confirming the lawyer's accusation.

"And what is that?" asked the Judge, his eyes lit up in amusement. 

"Well, it says here in the rule book page 82, paragraph 5 rule number 152, it says. 'No coma patients will be removed from their hospital without their approval. A document should be signed before the patient is put into a coma saying that he or she approved being moved during their surgery.' But what the doctor left out was the footnote." explained Dareth.

"And what did that footnote say?" questioned Toughbutt.

"It says, unless the patient is a minor, both parents, or guardian of the patient, can sign a document saying that the patient can be moved in their coma." said Dareth. Even the ninja were surprised by his sudden smartness.