"Yes ma'am." He says and I roll my eyes. He gets in the showering, allowing me the chance to check out his ass, it's a mighty fine ass at that.

"Come and get me once your done, I don't trust you to bandage your wounds on your own." I tell him.

"Keep talking like that and I might think you actually care about me, Rosalie." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I could never." I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Shut up."

---

I back outside with two mango Popsicles for the kids, their favorite. They smile when they see me and forget about the game they're playing with Corvina.

They come running up to me and I give them their Popsicles. They go sit on the chairs and I sit on the grass beside Corvina.

"Is everything alright?" She asks, her voice laced with worry.

"Yeah, just the stupid ass Irish." I say and she groans.

Corvina's family were never really in the mafia, but they helped out a lot so she knows how annoying the Irish mafia is.

"My God, are they ever gonna give up? They need to accept that they'll never be number one." She says and I nod in agreement.

Once the kids are done with their Popsicle they convince me and Corvina to play Tag. We stop after Gianina 'accidentally' pushes Elijah in the pool.

I go inside and grab a towel from the laundry room cabinet and back outside to find Elijah and Gianina in the pool now, splashing each other.

"Can you guys please stop pushing each other in the pool now?" I ask them and they both grin.

Niko comes outside after a few minutes, only wearing black sweatpants and nothing else.

"I'm ready for you to bandage me up, Rosie." He tells me with a smile and Corvina gives me a weird look. I just shrug at her.

"Don't call me that, asshole." I grumble and he smiles.

"Can we go back inside now?" The kids groan, I look at Niko to see if the body is cleaned up yet and he nods.

I check my watch and internally groan. Of course it's almost their bedtime, they're both going to have a fit now.

Although they haven't had dinner yet so I'll have Hope make them something small since they just had Popsicles. Which now that I'm thinking about it probably was not the best idea.

It's going to take forever for them to fall asleep now.

"Sure, but can you guys go into the playroom for a little bit? I want to talk to Corvina and I have to bandage up Niko." I ask them and they smile and nod.

They go running inside while Niko watches at them with so much happiness and love in his eyes. Like he would burn down the whole world down for them even for the smallest of reasons.

We go back inside. Me and Corvina head upstairs, Niko following after us.

Once we get to Niko's room I grab the first-aid kit and go into his bathroom to set up. Corvina sits on the bed looking confused.

Niko goes back downstairs to grab a bottle of alcohol after complaining about having to go back downstairs for five minutes.

I text Hope quickly to ask her to make a small dinner for the kids. After I'm done setting up in the bathroom I go into the bedroom.

"I'm funding the yoga studio." I tell her and her jaw drops.

"What?! No you are not." She shouts.

I know why she doesn't want me to, but I also know how much she's struggling financially. I'm not going to allow her to struggle even more.

"Corvina, I know how much you are struggling and I know how much it stresses you out. Just let me help you out this one time." I ask, her face slightly softens but not much.

"No, I'm not taking money from you. I already let you pay my rent last year, I'm not taking any more money from you, Rosalie." She says.

"I didn't pay your rent last year though so how about taking money from me?" Niko says from the doorway.

"Eh, I'm not to keen on taking money from you either, but at least you're a dick so it'll be easier." She responds hesitantly. I smile and hop on top of her and hug her tightly. She laughs.

"Thank you, Cory." I say and she smiles.

I get up after a few seconds and point Niko towards the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom, Niko following behind me.

I hop onto the counter because even though I'm above average height Niko still somehow towers over me a shit ton.

Niko grabs my thighs and spreads them slightly and goes to stand in-between them.

I take the alcohol from him and pour some onto a cotton ball. He sucks in a breath when I dab it onto a cut on his shoulder.

He grabs the bottle and takes a big swig and I slap him on the arm.

"Don't drink the fucking alcohol. I'm using it, drink it when I'm done." I tell him, he glares at me but puts it down anyway.

After I'm done cleaning him up me and Corvina go downstairs and chat for a bit while Niko puts the kids to bed for once.

After a few minutes Corvina checks her watch.

"Shit, I gotta go. I'm meeting with the agents tomorrow for the building." She says. We hug and say goodbye.

After she leaves I go back upstairs to my room and put on my pajamas that I got a few months ago.

It barley covers my ass but I'm not planning on seeing anyone for the rest of the night.

I go into my bathroom and grab my makeup bag before sitting down at my vanity. Then I do my makeup for no reason other than the fact that I'm bored.

After I'm done I go back into my room and search through my dresser drawers. I smile when I find my vibrator.

I lay down on my bed and pull my shorts down before spreading my legs.

I start with a slower intensity on my clit, slowly moving it in circles. I start making it a higher intensity, growing more hungry for the orgasm by the second.

Before I know it, it's at the highest setting. I move the vibrator in circles, up and down, and side to side over my clit while pumping my finger in and out of me.

I let out a breathy moan and right as I'm about to come my door bursts open and I scream.

---

Word count: 1662