14 Love Drought

"Tell me when she gets here."

"Who?" Pule asks

"Nandi," I answer before entering my office. I do not particularly like this office because of the memory that I have here.

Her in yellow, is not an image I can bury. I still have her panties in my house and this was also the room where she first admitted to loving me, funny how things change.

"Nkoe, Nandi is here."

"Let her in." It is ten a.m, thankfully she came on time so I could leave this office.

She walks in, dressed in brown with black boots and gold accessories. Her face was bare and her faux locks were in a bun. She still looked beautiful and made my heart stutter.

"Sit." she does

"You could say please."

"Let's get to talking about paintings."

"How many do you need?"

"Three by next week Friday and two commissions for portraits."

"I am not a portrait artist."

"Do you want me to decline the offers?"

"Yes, please," she exaggerates the please.

"Of course. Then I will need four paintings by next week Friday."

"Okay."

"I still have your stuff in my house so if you want to fetch them, I will be at the office until five."

"Cool."

"You are dismissed." she nods before getting up and leaving the office.

Seeing her walk out, I almost called her name but I did not. I shut my mouth and watched as she strutted out of my heart.

"Pule, Can you get Zania to come by my other office sometime today?"

"Okay."

"If anyone needs me, I will be at that office." he nods before leaving with the door still open.

After a few moments of reflection, I pack my belongings and head to my other office, an hour from here.

After work, I decided to head to a gay club downtown. I have not been here in four years, I never thought I would be here again.

I get a booth and a few girls and theys decide to join me and the more the merrier.

"What do you do?" she asks with her hand on my chest

"I can do you." She blushes and momentarily looks away, wrapping my fingers around her neck, I pull her closer and join our lips. She does not feel as good as Nandi did, my angel's lips felt like clouds.

As I pull away from her, the girl to my right pulls me in for a kiss and I let her.

The night goes on and I have two amazing people following me to a hotel room.

As I sit on the bed, the girls face each other and share a kiss before they begin taking each other's clothes off.

"Come here." They get closer and help take my clothing off. Lexi places her mouth over my nipple while Ming joins our lips.

The two women are enjoying themselves and I wish I could fully be invested in this experience, but there is only one person I want to be with and it is fucked up that I am here entertaining someone else when all I want is to entertain her.

I ask them to lay on the bed, legs wide open. My fingers are in Lexi's vagina while my tongue and mouth pleasure Ming's vulva. They kiss while moaning and whimpering.

"Oh, yes, just like that!" Ming whimpers as she nears her climax. "Yes, yes, yes." she cums all over my tongue. Swallowing the nectar that I can before moving to Lexi.

Removing my fingers from inside her, instead placing my tongue on her clit and listening to her respond to my touch, Ming has her boob in her mouth and Lexi is playing with her pussy.

"Oh, my, God! Don't stop," she begs and I do as asked until I have to swallow her cum. "Oh my God, that was so good."

"Your turn," Ming says as she pushes my chest into the bed.

The two friends look beautiful, if I was not in love, I would be attracted to them. Ming is sucking on my clit and I feel her fingers pacing into me. Lexi is sucking hickeys onto my neck and the rush of sensual pleasure helps me reach my high but my heart is disappointed that I can not look over and find Nandi next to me.

I left the next morning, wishing I could call her. As I sit in my office, I look at our pictures, and how beautiful she looks, wishing I could call her.

"Ms Lenka?" Eric knocks

"Come in."

"Here is your breakfast, rehydrate and your overnight bag." he places them on the table "Anything else, Ma'am?"

"Headache pills, some watermelon and a banana smoothie."

"Yes, ma'am."

As much as I do not want to, I do have to let her go. She does not want me and I can not keep being obsessed with her. I can not believe that I fell for her.

After a few days, I decided to drive home. I miss my nephews and nieces. Katleho opens the gate for me.

"Aunty Nkoe, did you bring me something?"

"Not this time buddy. Is she here?" he nods and we head inside.

"Good Day, Ms. Lenka." the nurse greets. She is here every day to help bathe and feed my mother.

"Hello." I head into the living room and Tshidi is studying. It took a few months but she was able to forgive me.

"Oh, why did you not tell me, you were coming?"

"Wanted to surprise you, how is school?"

"It's okay, I'm coming along well."

"Call me if you need anything."

"I will. They need new clothes."

"I can take the shopping right now and let you study."

"No, it's okay, I can come with you guys."

"Go get ready then." She stands up to get ready to go to the mall while I go get the other kids ready.

We head into all the clothing shops and allow them to pick the clothes they want while I pick the clothes they need.

Tshidi said that she would donate their old clothes to the church. Dintle and Tsebo are teenagers now meaning that they will need new clothes more often than their siblings.

"I will send you, more money every month for the clothes and whatever you need. I don't want you struggling for anything."

"We don't struggle, Ausi Nkoe, you make sure of that."

"Okay. When are their exams?"

"Three weeks from now."

"Okay. I was thinking that maybe this December holiday we could perhaps go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I have not decided but I will tell you when I do and you can tell me when you are done at school so I can book the hotel."

"Thank you."

"For?"

"Always taking care of us."

"I try." She laughs. We are headed to a restaurant, it is nice to be out and about as a unit, helps me forget about her.

*******
Comment & Vote
Till Next Week