05 To Be Loved

Sundays, we all enjoyed Sundays or at least I did. Sunday is the least busy day for me and on this particular Sunday, I am opening my eyes to a beautiful lady snoring on my arm as she holds me tight, feeling as though she is afraid to let go.

She looked beautiful, her high windows allowed for a lot of light to enter the room making it look as though she was glowing.

She looks stunning and unimaginable. As I continue staring, she scrunches her nose, furrowing her eyebrows probably annoyed by the light.

She moans trying her best to keep the sun out.

"Good morning."

"There is nothing good about any of this," she whines coming closer to me and hiding from the sun in my chest.

"Maybe from your point of view but this is a pretty good morning for me."

"Lucky you," she says looking at me before smiling

"It gets even better." she looks away, blushing

"Do you want coffee?"

"Tea please." she nods before getting up to make tea. She is wearing a t-shirt that barely covers her butt and she looks amazing in it. When she moves it goes higher and you can see her butt

She comes back to bed with the mugs and hands me my tea before she gets back in bed. I hate drinking anything with morning breath so I head to the bathroom and rinse my mouth with mouthwash before I head back. I will brush my teeth later.

"Tell me something," I nod "How does this work do you leave some things, do you always bring a bag, do you drop in unannounced or are we going to have a schedule?"

"What do you want?"

"I would like to know when you are coming and I can make space for you in my drawers and bathroom."

"Then that is what we will do."

"So if I said I want you to sleep in my bed tonight, you will?"

"If I have no plans, sure."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why would you want to spend time with me? Don't you have friends?"

"I can go to my friends right now, if you don't want me here."

"I did not say be drastic. I only wonder what this means to you."

"We are casual until we decide we are not and you are great company."

"Okay."

"What is it?"

"I want to kiss you," she whispers.

"Then do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." she plants her lips on mine before closing the distance between our bodies by wrapping her legs around my torso. My hands travel inside her shirt, reaching for her boobs while hers travel to my thighs and what's hidden between them.

She pulls away and bites her lip as I rub her nipple between my thumb and index. She inserts two fingers inside me, arousing a groan in me.
"Fuck, just like that." she continues to pleasure me by moving her fingers in and out of me. "You make me feel so good," I whine as I approach my edge.

I cum all over her fingers and she places them in her mouth. "You taste good."

"I know." she giggles before joining our lips. We stay under the blankets and somehow fall asleep again.