Epilouge.

Today is the day, Pablo was able to come through and I gave him the biggest tip I ever gave because he deserved it.

While we organised the wedding together, Nandi did more than I did so there are a few things that I am unaware of.

Lindi is my maid of honour, and Tshidi and Dintle are my bridesmaids. Tsebo is the ringbearer and Kat is the flowerboy. Nandi's Bridesmaids are Brandi and Dineo while her Maid of honour is her cousin, Xoli.

It is an intimate wedding given we only know so many people. I am excited to marry the love of my life and celebrate that with people that I love.

Lindi and Harald have a beautiful baby girl, Princess Hinrika. His parents were fortunate enough to have been able to meet their grandchild but fate was cruel and his father passed on days after her birth.

He is now King Harald making Lindi, Queen. They are still grieving so I did tell them that they do not have to attend my wedding but they both insisted. They named me Godparent of Princess Hinrika and what an honour that is.

I thought they were going to name one of his cousins but I am happy they chose me. Being a mother suits my friend so well, she worries about being a bad parent but she is the best I have ever seen. I am so proud of her for healing her childhood wounds and traumas so that she can fully love Princess Hinrika the way she imagines her mother should have loved her.

A bejewelled white morning suit with white stilettos is what I am wearing. My bridal party is in black and the guests were also all instructed to wear black. The song starts playing and I look to see her.

With her father by her side, she walks down the aisle. She is in a ball gown, with a sweetheart neckline and lace detailing. I also know that she is in sandals, she told me so. She said that her feet would hurt if she wore heels, so she did not.

Her father hands her over and I help her onto the alter. I am not religious, but she believes and so we are getting married in a church.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered to witness the unification of these two lovely people." While I want to listen to the minister, I want to be over and done with this. "Turn to each other and repeat after me." I turn and Tsebo is next to us with the rings.

We repeat after him placing the rings on each other's fingers.

"I now pronounce you as spouses, you may kiss your partner." With the blessing, I pull my wife and join our lips, the only great part about being in a church.

With the ceremony over, we take advantage of the sunset and take pictures outside in the garden. Taking pictures took longer than I expected but by the time we got into the tent for the reception, everyone was already having fun.

We enjoy our appetizer before the first speech is presented by her friends, who were followed by her parents before the kids.

"Over the past few years, Aunty Nkoe and Ms Nandi became our parents, we used to wish for a family just like other children and God finally answered our prayers when he gave us the two of you," Tshebo says. Nandi wipes a tear from her eyes.

"Ms Nandi is the best Mom in the world and Aunty Nkoe is the best Ma anyone could ask for." The coos from the crowd caught my attention.

"Grateful to have you both in our lives," Dintle says.

"I never thought I would see the day that you got married. I am so glad that I was wrong because you are married to someone I get along with so well and she has made you a better person and aunt to us so I would like to thank Nandi for making you into the person you are today." Tshidi raises a toast, why did she phrase it like that?

The rest of the night is enjoyed dancing and eating, after all, it is a celebration.

Tshidi is going to babysit the kids while we go to Cancun for our honeymoon. Nandi picked where we are going and I paid.

********
We are done. Thank you for everyone who has come along for the ride, it has been amazing and a joy to read all your comments.

Thank you for enjoying these characters as much as I have. Thank you for your time, thank you for your patience.

Thank you.