End of a Story [not really? A/N]

*I feel like this song fits YuLian*

So.

It's finally here.

The basic end of this story.

I cannot begin to describe how thankful I am for all those who have opened this book. Without the reads, goofy comments, and generous votes, I couldn't have continued this. I am very thankful and love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU. READERS. We managed to get over 7k reads, and thank you all so much!!!

This is the end of the main storyline of Mixed Robes, and I will surely release extras after this author's note. 

To those who have been reading for the main storyline and won't continue to the extras, this is where we part. I will not force you to read the extras, they will be here for fun reads and relevant to the next book I will be writing. Thank you so much for embarking on a ship of a fanfiction that randomly popped into my mind in February of this year. Time passes by quite quickly, don't you think?

I hope we can meet again on another path, and I wish you perfect health and good luck with whatever you hope for. I know from personal experience that it's weird and hard to part from a story that we have been pursuing a good while, but things don't last forever [I'm still trying to accept that myself].

To those that will stop reading from here, 

Goodbye!

To those that will be sticking around until the end of the extras, hello :D.

I won't be spoiling any of the extras, but you can make guesses yourself about what they'll be about. They're a little relevant to my next story, Beautiful Impurities. 

I don't have much to say right now until the end of the extras, so be sure to stay for the final author's note!

I also have a quick thank you to those that have appeared the most frequently on my notifications list...

SanLang_ Huacheng

ningguangisprettay

YilingPatriarchist

_yarichin_bc

Jowsefine

Shreei1817

kxzhnggly_xy1315

winterberryrose

ilayregrow

Huachengxielian1

Official_Kokushibo

Ian_loves_Muqing

XieLianStepOnMe

TheHeadlessHorsemen1

CupidKitty6

dumdumbook

s1llysullY

Kaviethemz

SintiaSalgado2

All of you were nice enough to vote on most of the chapters and are considered very dedicated readers! Thanks so much!

If your username wasn't there, just know that I still appreciate you for reading. You may be anonymous but know that you are loved and appreciated!

Special thanks to those that are also writers that have read this! We've met on a narrow path, and most writers [you know who you are], I have read your works before you had even seen the existence of mine ^A^

Again, to those that are leaving now, goodbye! I hope we meet again!

And to y'all that are staying until the END END, stay tuned for the next update!

I love you all, and thank you so much for reading Mixed Robes[FengQing] and accepting the small world of YuLian!

All characters of Mixed Robes: *bowing*

Mu Qing: Thank you for sticking to this fanfiction.

Feng Xin: And thanks for dealing with the strange author.

A-Lian: Well, see you soon!

Yulan: Yep! I hope we meet again!

Pei Ming: Ho Oh~ 

Shi Wudu: ...ho oh...?

Pei Ming: Hey, you stole my line

Shi Wudu: What are you going to do about it, kill me? You know full well that you can't do that *evil smile*

Pei Ming: But I can sleep with you

Shi Wudu:...

Shi Wudu: Not unless I sleep with you first

A-Lian: wtf

Yulan: A-Lian-

A-Lian: No, I am not ready to deal with back pain right after I healed. *rolls eyes* Whatever, reader, don't mind her. Anyway, see you soon! Have a wonderful life and remember to cherish those that you love. Also, remember that nothing stays the same forever, so be sure to enjoy the pleasures of life when you can.

Yulan: Why are you telling them to enjoy it while they can? What if you drop unconscious another time? There wouldn't be anyone who I can hold!

A-Lian: Aiya A-Yu, stop your pouting. I hope to see everyone again! Goodbye!