Under the Moonlit Willow Tree *18+*

Feng Xin raised his head to passionately kiss Mu Qing once again, stripping his robes. Their lips lost contact for a millisecond, then made contact again. It was a rather fervent scene, passionate and lovely.

Soon, both of them were pressed skin-to-skin, Mu Qing straddling Feng Xin on top and Feng Xin held his waist. Their necks twisted as they kissed, trying to get as much as the other as possible. Feng Xin flipped Mu Qing over in one quick motion, and he was now on top as Mu Qing's back was pressed against the cold marble. 

A gentle wind blew past, ruffling the branches of the willow tree. Mu Qing and Feng Xin felt their hot breaths as they stared at each other, faces red. Feng Xin lined himself up at Mu Qing's entrance and held Mu Qing's shoulders as he pressed his chest onto Mu Qing's. He plunged inside Mu Qing, wrenching a gasp from his throat. Mu Qing raised his arms to shakily embrace Feng Xin, shuddering. 

Feng Xin thrust at an unhurried pace. The last time they had done it was over twelve years ago, and Mu Qing was slightly uncomfortable, as he hadn't felt such a thing in a long while. 

"A-Xin... Xin-er..." Mu Qing forced through pained gasps. Feng Xin thrust harder as a tingling sensation of pleasure crawled through his body, making him twist his hips back into Feng Xin's thrusts. After a particularly hard thrust, Mu Qing threw his head back, revealing the milky white skin of his neck. Feng Xin bit on his neck, leaving red marks. Mu Qing folded his legs on top of Feng Xin's back, adjusting to the rhythm. 

The pants of Feng Xin and the quiet moans of Mu Qing were the only things that were heard, forming into a song of their own. Feng Xin thrust even harder, and Mu Qing let out a gentle cry. Whether it was from pain or pleasure, Mu Qing's eyes started tearing up. All Feng Xin had to do was push a little harder, and those tears would fall. 

As tears streaked down Mu Qing's face, Feng Xin kissed those tears away. Mu Qing felt as if his insides were being roiled, being smushed into the mud. Feng Xin was impossibly large... how had he endured these last chunk of years being married to him?

Mu Qing's walls were rubbed raw, and soon, his entrance was long and deep, warm and slick. He felt every move that cock inside of him made, every centimeter and every slight twitch. Feng Xin chuckled against Mu Qing's neck and thrust into an impossibly deep part of Mu Qing. Mu Qing's eyes widened as he gasped loudly. He clamped a hand over his mouth, embarrassed. 

"A-Xin... slow down... ah wait, wait..." Mu Qing forced through gasps and gentle moans, yet Feng Xin didn't slow down. 

"What're... you so... afraid... of?" Feng Xin said through gasps. He embraced Mu Qing tighter and didn't slow his pace once.

"Lian-er... we might..." Mu Qing started. Feng Xin scoffed and kissed Mu Qing. Slightly irritated by being cut off, Mu Qing bit Feng Xin's lips. Feng Xin pulled away, smirking.

"She's asleep. She's been asleep for the past few hours. What makes you think she'll suddenly wake up?" Feng Xin teased, pecking Mu Qing's forehead. Mu Qing rolled his eyes and scoffed. Feng Xin shook his head, snapping back to reality. Sadly, he was a little too slow to react, so Mu Qing flipped him underneath him and took in his cock in full. Fuck fuck fuck I don't remember him being this... Mu Qing thought as he winced from the pain. Surprised, Feng Xin unconsciously supported Mu Qing's waist. Although Mu Qing's legs were numb, he steeled himself to bear with it. What kind of a martial god can't endure this? 

Feng Xin's eyes widened as Mu Qing braced his hands against Feng Xin's lower abdomen and slowly but surely started to move up and down. His brows knitted with pain and pleasure and he closed his eyes. With one of his senses blocked, he felt everything else more clearly. It was a strange feeling, but endurable... it felt oddly good. 

Mu Qing forced himself not to open his eyes, lest his entire life-worth of face would be shattered then and there. Feng Xin, on the other hand, smirked and panted as he watched his beloved move up, then down. Mu Qing's eyes were tightly shut, face flushed a warm glow of red, with sweat dripping down his brow. Feng Xin clenched his jaw as his breaths came more labored, nearly reaching his climax. Feng Xin gripped Mu Qing's waist, panting. Mu Qing was also visibly struggling, as he was also panting. Feng Xin pulled Mu Qing down to embrace him when he came in Mu Qing. Mu Qing made a muffled sound and gripped Feng Xin's shoulders. They lay there on the cold marble bench, panting and sweating in each other's embrace.

Perhaps Mu Qing would never admit it, but he kind of... liked it when Feng Xin came in him. He was bracing himself against Feng Xin's chest with his hands, eyes wide and face red. He mumbled something when Feng Xin slowly pulled out, careful not to torment Mu Qing any further. The both of them were out of energy so they just lay there in each other's embrace. Feng Xin held Mu Qing steady with his arms to avoid him falling off the bench.

"Mmmph," Mu Qing mumbled. He had no energy to open his mouth and say something. 

After a little bit, Feng Xin mustered the strength to pull his outer robes over Mu Qing. He sat up, gently handling Mu Qing bridal style, and stood up. He walked into his temple barefoot. Mu Qing rested his head against Feng Xin's chest, gently smiling. Passing Lian's room and silently opening the doors to theirs, Feng Xin walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He gently placed Mu Qing into the bed. Mu Qing grabbed his wrist, seeming to want something.

"Eh? A-Qing, what do you need?" Feng Xin asked. Mu Qing forcefully pulled Feng Xin into the bed with him and then kissed him fervently. 

"Again." Mu Qing said.

"...eh?" Feng Xin was slightly confused. Mu Qing only kissed him more.

"Again." Mu Qing repeated. 

That night, those two were entangled in passionate lovemaking, loathing to part.

*I might be updating a little slower than usual because of personal preparation, so please don't get mad! In a few weeks, I will return to my normal update date, so please bear with me! ~Lotus^^*