Scent *18+*

*...tw? i know y'all are gonna read it anyway but just in case <33*

Mu Qing and Feng Xin stared at each other in awkward silence. The flushes on their faces were obvious, and the both of them gripped the table to the point where it nearly cracked. Mu Qing Got up from his seat and scooted himself to the far left of the room, and Feng Xin scooted his own chair to the fair right. Their gazes were locked, and Feng Xin folded his hands over his lap while hiding the obvious tent in his robes.

It appeared that the incense was some kind of aphrodisiac, and the sweet scent was one way of discerning it from normal incense. Incense normally had a calming scent for a long period of time, but this kind felt calming for roughly five seconds before making those that inhaled it feel pretty much horny. 

Thousands of thoughts rushed through Mu Qing's brain. Ling Wen really said that the incense would help them, huh... 

Feng Xin, on the other hand, tried to calm his labored breathing as he kept his hands clenched on his lap. He tightly shut his eyes and gritted his teeth. Not now. Not when Lian was in this kind of condition. Not when they couldn't sit still in peace, not when Yulan was just a room away, probably silently crying. 

Feng Xin underestimated the effect of the 'incense'. His breathing became even more labored, desire burning his chest. He slammed a fist onto the wall next to him and braced a hand against his brow. 

Mu Qing wasn't in a better condition. He tried to restrain himself to the best of his ability, but the incense kept on burning. He sent a small qi blast to knock the incense burner over, but it stayed intact and in its place as if it was never touched. White smoke continued to rise from the interior, filling the room with its awfully sweet scent. 

As the incense continued to burn, its effectiveness only grew. The two men were caught in between painful desire and burning irritation. As he suppressed his desire, tears gathered in Mu Qing's eyes. He didn't want to think about anything else but his daughter, who was currently unconscious and nobody knew when or if she would wake up. He thought that he shouldn't do anything until Lian woke up. It had been over two years, yet there was no reaction or movement from Lian. A teardrop made its way down Mu Qing's face as he internally reprimanded himself. Then, he felt warm arms embrace him from behind. Feng Xin had wordlessly wrapped his arms around Mu Qing, as he knew what Mu Qing was thinking about and felt his pain. Also partly because he succumbed to his desire.

"N-no... don't-don't touch me..." Mu Qing said softly and lightly struggled, but to no avail. His body felt weak, and the way he struggled looked like futile attempts at seduction. Despite struggling for his own good, the desire building up in his chest felt like it was about to burst with any other kind of provocation or touch from Feng Xin. Feng Xin was hanging on by a mere thread, and he was on the verge of insanity. Damn, that incense was really strong.

"...damn..." Feng Xin muttered under his breath. Mu Qing's body felt even weaker as he heard Feng Xin's deep and slightly hoarse voice next to his ear. Desire and pain engulfed Mu Qing as a burst of unknown strength came to him and he pinned Feng Xin to the wall next to them, violently kissing Feng Xin. Feng Xin's pupils slightly contracted, but he pulled Mu Qing in closer. Soon, the room was filled with the sound of low panting and passionate kisses. Feng Xin's hands flew all over Mu Qing's body, searching with no destination. His hands lingered over Mu Qing's waist, hesitant. He glanced at Mu Qing. With a subtle nod, Mu Qing allowed Feng Xin to untie his robes. Mu Qing himself slowly worked on opening Feng Xin's collar and working down, suppressing a strong impulse. Soon, they were pressed close, skin-to-skin.

Feng Xin stood the both of them up and pressed Mu Qing against the wall. Mu Qing braced himself against the poor wall as Feng Xin took hold of Mu Qing's hips and lined himself against Mu Qing's entrance. Mu Qing let out a muted groan as Feng Xin suddenly thrust in. Mu Qing continued to grip the wall as Feng Xin grabbed his hips and began to thrust in and out. Mu Qing tightly hit his lips for fear of Yulan hearing them next door. As if unsatisfied, Feng Xin bent down low to capture Mu Qing's lips within his own. The speed behind Mu Qing didn't slow, but if anything, went even faster. Gasps and pants leaked out of Mu Qing's throat, and he was on the verge of begging. 

"...Feng Xin- wait... slow down..." Mu Qing groaned, trying to turn around to Feng Xin. Feng Xin only picked him up, forcing Mu Qing to gasp as he felt like he was being split down his middle. Feng Xin shuffled over to their bed and dropped Mu Qing onto it. Black hair splayed on the bed like ink on paper, and Mu Qing shut his eyes. Feng Xin got into a comfortable position in between his spread legs, and began to rapidly fuck him. With one of his senses deprived, Mu Qing felt and heard everything much clearer. He was caught in between pain and pleasure as Feng Xin thrust  in and out. Quiet moans and panting could be heard, and sweat beaded both of their chests. Self control flying out the window like an eagle, Mu Qing moaned and spread his legs wider. 

"Nngh... A-Xin, there... right there... harder..." Mu Qing moaned through gasps and pants. Feng Xin happily obliged, acting with every request Mu Qing gave him. 

In the end, when the both of them had come, the incense was still effective. Feng Xin and Mu Qing's bodies felt like they were saying "YESS LET'S GO AGAIN" while their emotional state was arguing back, saying "no shut the fuck up let me rest". They were in a state of turmoil, but didn't really have anything else to do. 

Next door, Yulan was too busy admiring and staring at Lian's body to notice that strange sounds coming from Feng Xin's room. She had wishful thinking, and she was hopeful. She wondered what she would do when Lian woke up. She continued to hold Lian's hand and whisper to Lian's obviously unconscious body.

"I will wait for you. No matter how long it takes, I will wait until you wake up. Then, we can finally  and truly acknowledge our feelings for each other. I will wait for you," Yulan whispered. A loud thump from next door knocked Yulan back into reality, but she thought nothing of it and continued to think about Lian.

*this chapter looks like it was written flimsily [kinda true?], but I can't leave you guys hanging. I'm gonna take a break for a week or two, but Mixed Robes will surely return~ 

Also, don't take my word for that. I might upload a chapter in a few days and I'm still considering whether I should take a lil break. Anyway, love y'all~~~*