For the Both of Us *18+*

Feng Xin flipped Mu Qing underneath him. In turn, he tore open Mu Qing's inner robes. 

Now, the both of them were pressed close to each other, skin-to-skin. Feng Xin kissed Mu Qing, trailing down. He loved his husband. Every part of him, every intellectual thought of his, every word he said, he loved it all. The slender hips he possessed, the strong body he had... all cultivated through hard work. His long hair, his smile, everything. He was kissing that very body. Mu Qing shrank away from each kiss he planted, yet he felt safe that it was Feng Xin and not anybody else. Feng Xin's hands flew all over Mu Qing's body. Mu Qing wanted to look at Feng Xin and close his eyes at the same time. Feng Xin moved down Mu Qing's body, kissing his inner thighs. Mu Qing's thighs trembled slightly. Why, of course, he was a martial god and shouldn't be so weak like this, but he couldn't help it. He always felt like he didn't have to put up with the 'strong-looking cool guy that people worship around Feng Xin, and Feng Xin made him feel comfortable in every way. 

Feng Xin pondered for a moment, then hummed to himself. He stood up and walked to a wine cabinet that Mu Qing and Feng Xin decided to make a while back. He squatted down and opened the cabinet. Mu Qing sat up and hugged the bed sheets to his chest, staring at Feng Xin. Feng Xin looked deep in thought, then pulled out plum wine. He also pulled out two wine cups from who-knows-where and set each on the table. Mu Qing was perplexed at Feng Xin abruptly getting up before doing the ya-know just to get some wine. Feng Xin wrinkled his nose, the chugged half of the wine bottle. No pressure, the wine bottle was of medium size. The wine cups sat there, useless. Mu Qing also took his turn to get up, walk over to Feng Xin, and yank the wine bottle from his hand. Feng Xin lightly coughed. Mu Qing glanced at his face. Feng Xin's face was bright red, a stark contrast to his tan skin. Without a second thought, Mu Qing chugged the rest of the wine. It burned down his throat and he felt his face going hot. He lightly shook his head and slammed the wine bottle back down on the table. 

One blink.

Two blinks.

Feng Xin stood up, swept Mu Qing up bridal style, and kissed him. Mu Qing's eyes widened as his face burned even hotter. Mu Qing opened his mouth slightly, allowing Feng Xin to insert his tongue. Mu Qing wrapped his arms around Feng Xin's neck and kissed him in every way he could manage until he couldn't pull away. Feng Xin gently set Mu Qing back on the bed and pulled away due to lack of oxygen. He perched himself on top of Mu Qing. The both of them were truly... intoxicated. Their faces burned red, breaths reeking of alcohol. Mu Qing blearily blinked his eyes and stared back up at Feng Xin. 

The delayed effects of the plum wine were great. Before, Mu Qing felt like wanting to sleep, but now, he felt like running around the three realms in one go. Fucking hell, Mu Qing thought. And my way of cultivation is of keeping a pure body free of... ah, well, it won't kill me. I'll just find another path... A fleeting thought. Mu Qing dismissed this, as he and Feng Xin had already done it twice before. 

As for Feng Xin, he didn't care too much about cultivation. He could do anything he pleased.

Feng Xin lined himself up by Mu Qing's entrance. That flared tip, hot and blunt, prodded against his soft and most entrance. Mu Qing helplessly circled his arms around Feng Xin's neck. He gasped as his entrance was breached in one, solid thrust from Feng Xin. It felt like he had an arm stuffed inside of him, that large head like a fist at the end of that arm. Feng Xin began to thrust at an unhurried pace. Intoxicated, all Mu Qing could do was relax and spread his legs wider and allow Feng Xin to fuck him. An ache spread from his lower stomach, which wished so badly to be rammed against and fucked senseless in that area. He scratched at Feng Xin's back and impatiently twisted his hips back down onto his thrusts. Feng Xin chuckled, his deep voice resounding next to Mu Qing's ear. He thrust even harder, aiming at that spot and hitting the bullseye every time. Mu Qing's cries of pain changed to cries of pain and pleasure at the same time, tears gathering at the ends of his eyelashes. Feng Xin loved that sound. He loved every single part of Mu Qing and every sound he made. A knotted feeling spread through Mu Qing's lower abdomen.

"H-hey... wait..." Mu Qing started. He was cut off by Feng Xin lowering his head and giving him a tongue-clashing kiss. Feng Xin's thrusts became harder, and Mu Qing's walls were rubbed raw. Feng Xin bit and kissed Mu Qing's neck and shoulders as he thrust over and over again. Mu Qing finally gave in and relaxed his clenched teeth, letting out a moan as he released Feng Xin's stomach. With a few more vigorous thrusts, Feng Xin released inside Mu Qing. He carelessly let a wisp of a mixture of qi and spiritual energy through into Mu Qing. Of course, Mu Qing felt it, and a tingling sensation was brief in his abdomen. Mu Qing winced as Feng Xin gently pulled out. Feng Xin remained perched over Mu Qing, panting. Within a minute, Feng Xin tilted and collapsed to the side next to Mu Qing. Both of them had faces red as tomatoes, lying there, panting. Mu Qing slowly closed his twitching legs, wincing as he did so. 

Feng Xin pulled up the thin blanket from below and draped himself and Mu Qing under it. Mu Qing huddled close to the wall, seeking warmth. Feng Xin wrapped his arms around him and spooned him. 

"Mmngh," Mu Qing groaned. Feng Xin took out his hair and took out Mu Qing's hair. Hair splayed across the bed, black and brown mingling with each other. Feng Xin patted Mu Qing's head and gently held him.

"...husband" Mu Qing muttered. His head was facing away from Feng Xin, so Feng Xin couldn't see the blush that blossomed across his face.

"Mm? Haven't heard you call me that in a while," Feng Xin murmured back, pressing his body closer to Mu Qing's.

"Just wanted to try saying that..." Mu Qing said, before promptly passing out. Feng Xin blearily blinked and sank into a deep sleep after him.

"Ho oh~," someone said something by the window. 

It was Mister Pei Ming, the matchmaker, and womanizer himself. He sat outside with a smirk the entire time, and now, he felt proud of himself for some reason. He sighed for a moment and flew back to the Heavenly Court.

Man, I don't friggin know. It's so late. It's not my fault that crazy family members decided to blast karaoke on full volume... my ears...

~Lotus^^