Like a Hangover

The light of the morning spilled through Lian's round window, casting a warm feeling through the room. Eyelashes fluttering, Lian slowly woke up. At some point, while she was asleep, she had changed back to her normal form. That didn't erase the sharp bursts of pain that came from below, and she was rendered unable to move. Her waist and legs were sore, adding to the pain. She let out a soft groan as she shifted under the sheets of her bed.

She was entirely naked, as was Yulan, who was right beside her. Yulan had also changed into her normal form. Lian's head was pillowed on Yulan's bare arm as she pressed close to Yulan's chest. Yulan's other hand was wound around to hold Lian's back. Her face became hot as she remembered the events of last night, and her eyes slightly widened. She looked up to see Yulan staring lovingly down at her. She blushed even more as she held eye contact with Yulan. Yulan stroked Lian's hair and hummed.

"Had enough sleep?" Yulan asked, continuing to pat and stroke Lian's hair. Lian nearly spat blood at that question.

"I-I guess so..." Lian stuttered. She could barely move her legs and shift. Yulan looked perfectly fine, and Lian envied that she could move freely. Making love nearly the entire night had its ups and downs. 

"So this is what it's like," Yulan mumbled.

"What?" Lian replied, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"Doing what we did and waking up the next day."

"You say that like it's rare to wake up the next day."

"No, the feeling."

"Aha- You feel better than I do."

"That's because you're too pretty to be on top."

"Oh shut up."

Yulan chuckled and stroked Lian's bare back, pressing a kiss on her lips. Yulan gently patted Lian's backside, and Lian tensed at contact.

"Stop that! It still hurts," Lian scolded, smacking Yulan on her chest. Yulan winced playfully and muttered an ow

"As if my back doesn't hurt from your scratching. It drew blood! I was bleeding!" Yulan exclaimed, tugging at Lian's long, black hair. "It was like someone whipped me because I was being disciplined!"

"You seriously need to be disciplined. Who taught you to be that hardcore?"

"I do not! You told me not to hold back!"

"Well, yes, but you probably should have thought of how fucking-"

"Eating your words, are you? Hehe, don't act as if you didn't enjoy it."

"Hua Yulan, you-"

"Feng Lian, I?"

Yulan pulled Lian in and sealed her rambling mouth with another kiss. This was unlike the last kiss, as she kissed her quite forcefully and passionately. Yulan's tongue quickly slipped into Lian's mouth. It forced a soft moan from Lian's throat, and she didn't get a chance to catch her breath. Moments later, as Lian slowly pulled away, she panted, gasping for breath. Her face reddened and she tugged at Yulan's hair. Her soft lips were wet as she opened and closed them, figuring out what to say.

"I'll go get changed. After I'm done, I'll clean you up," Yulan said as she lovingly caressed Lian's body. Lian nodded and let go of Yulan, and Yulan swiftly got out of Lian's bed. She knelt on the ground to gather her inner robes and slide them on. Lian watched her every move, her gaze sliding over her smooth skin and scratched back. She lay on her side as she continued to blush, staring at the beautiful body of her lover. Yulan tied her inner robes and turned back to Lian.