𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

Start from the beginning

"We don't have time," Lloyd mentioned. "Technically, we do. As long as we don't encounter any problems." Zane added.

"What does Sensei always say? Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Cole quoted Sensei Wu before they all turned around, heading to the hospital.

The dragons roared landing on the rooftop of the building. The team all signed Lil'Nelson's cast, Lloyd speaking to him. "As a part of the Grant-A-Wish Foundation, we dub you an Honorary Ninja for the Day." He spoke, [Y/N] handing him some a fake pink ninja gi.

"Aw. I wish I broke both my legs." One little boy complained. "Could you stay to sign their casts?" Nelson asked. "Aw, I wish we could, but duty calls," Nya admitted.

"Uh, not sure how far we'll get. Looks like we've got company." Cole heard the sound of screaming from outside the building. Jay and [Y/N] both peeled outside to see their fans.

"How'd they find us?" Jay questioned and they turned around to see Kai on his phone. "Reply. Of course, I'm at the hospital. My hair is sick. Haha. Send." The red ninja spoke. "Kai I love you, but you are such an idiot." [Y/N] slapped her face.

Morro then stomped over to the master of fire enraged, snatching his phone, and smashing it on the ground. "What were you thinking!" He shouted. "Wow man calm down, my followers have needs too," Kai said. "If you recall, I said we would get to Stiix in time minus any problems. This constitutes a major problem." Zane told them. "Yeah, well, I don't see us flying out of here with these birds in the sky."Cole pointed up to helicopters in the sky.

"Cole's right. No Dragons. If we're gonna escape, we can't be followed." Lloyd stated.

"They're coming. What do we do?" Cole asked.

"You say I'm a ninja for the day, call me...the Pink ninja!" Nelson kicked open a door, leading the ninjas to a staircase. "Lil'Nelson, you are the most kickass pink ninja I have ever seen." [Y/N] complimented. "Thank you." The little boy smiled.

"This way. Double Leg, hyah!" He kicked open another door closing it before the fans could get in. "This is as far as I can go. Follow this up to the rooftop. From there, take back streets. I'll hold them off at the pass." He said.

"Lil' Nelson—I mean, pink Ninja, thanks." Lloyd thanked the little boy. "No. Thank you. You made my wish come true." He smiled, and the ninjas waved goodbye before running up the stairs.

The ninjas made it to the roof altogether. "Phew. Looks like we lost them." Cole sighed in relief. "But the nearest rooftop is still too far to jump." Lloyd expressed. "Airjitzu?" Kai suggested. "Whoa. I just learned how to make a Water Dragon. I haven't even earned my Airjitzu suit yet." Nya told them.

"But if we don't leave now, we'll never get to Stiix to stop Clouse," Zane added. "We're a team. We stick together." Jay said. "Thanks, but I can stick up for myself," Nya commented in a sharp tone.

"He was only trying to be nice," Cole told the master of water. "It's okay. Right now, we're just having our first fight." Jay mentioned. "Wait..." [Y/N] gasped. "Are you two in a relationship?" The master of shadow questioned.

"No!" Nya yelled. "I didn't mean to say it like that," Jay admitted.

"They're gonna see us. Quick, take cover."
Lloyd yelled, and everyone flew up using Airjitzu, hiding behind a billboard.

"Nya, you need to hide too. Ugh. Forget what I said, just take my hand." Jay offered his hand.

"No. What did you mean when you said "we?" I'm a ninja, and I'm nobody's girl." Nya argued. Well, Nya didn't mind the thought of being [Y/N]'s girl, but it was a no for the other ninjas, especially Jay at that moment.