𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍

[Y/N] woke up to Nya nudging her awake, "Hey, um- I've been working on something, can I show you?" She asked, and [Y/N] rubbed her eyes, "Yeah, of course Nya." She replied, getting up and stretching. [Y/N] put her ninja gear on, and Nya and she left the apartment early, none of the ninja awake yet. "Shhh, okay, let's go," Nya invited, walking into the elevator with [Y/N]. Nya and [Y/N] took Nya's motorcycle, heading towards Nya's work.

"Are you ready for the big surprise?" Nya asked, stopping the bike, and walking into the shop with [Y/N]. "Alright," she said, running over to something covered with a purple tarp.

Nya then grabbed a corner of the tarp and whipped it off, "Your very own motorcycle!" Nya announced, and [Y/N] gasped, "Nya, you didn't have to do this!" [Y/N] reassured, and Nya snickered, "I know you lost your golden weapon, so I thought maybe you could have your own vehicle," She answered. "Thank you so much!" [Y/N] cried, hugging Nya tightly. "So do you like it?" Nya questioned, "I love it!" [Y/N] exclaimed, and Nya blushed a little. "I'm glad," she smiled, looking at the [E/C] girl lovingly.

"Now how about we take her for a little spin back to the Dojo; I'm sure the team's up and awake," Nya winked flirtatiously, throwing [Y/N] a bike helmet. The two girls then took off, driving down the streets of Ninjago towards the Dojo.

As they returned, the two watched Lloyd being trained by the ninja. He was holding all of them up by his feet, Sensei Wu on top. "Hey [Y/N], didn't see you this morning; where did you go?" Kai asked, wobbling a bit. "Just with Nya," she smiled, looking at Nya, who was beside her.

"Focus. To bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders... you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us," Wu then spoke.

"Uh, Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea," Jay stated, "Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid," Cole agreed, "For him to succeed, we must all trust one another," Sensei Wu explained.

A loud cracking noise could then be heard as a big ball crashed through the dojo's window, making the ninjas fall.

Dareth then came running in front of another room, "Woah, woah! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow? Let me see that order," a construction worker came in and checked a sheet, "Oh, yeah, my bad. Sorry 'bout that, we'll be back in the morning." He explained.

"What is this all about?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow at the situation. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee golf course," the construction worker went on, "they say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the Dojo is gone." He told them.

"So I look like I'm made of money!" [Y/N] yelled. "We already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now," Jay cried, flailing his arms. "Wait, when you rearrange the letters, it spells," Zane commented, catching on, "Garmadon." He read.

"My dad is behind this," Lloyd rolled his eyes. "If he destroys the dojo, where will we train, Lloyd?" Cole asked. "Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours?" Darreth then interrogated. "Worry not, Darreth. You are not in this alone. We're all with you." Wu conferred with the man wearing brown ninja gear.

"Did someone say 50,000?" Nya asked, smirking. "You didn't happen to win the lottery," Jay hopefully asked.

"No, but I heard about the Ninjaball Run." They spoke out. "What's the Ninjaball Run?" [Y/N] asked. "It's the biggest road race in Ninjago, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!" She started. "Oh sweet, I could enter with my new motorcycle." [Y/N] cheered.