𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

"Uhhh guys, what are you doing here?" [Y/N] questioned looking up at Kai, Zane, Cole, Jay, Nya, and Lloyd who all stood around her bed

"Uhhh guys, what are you doing here?" [Y/N] questioned looking up at Kai, Zane, Cole, Jay, Nya, and Lloyd who all stood around her bed. "You were screaming," Cole stated.

"We are worried for you [Y/N]." Zane grabbed onto [Y/N] hand rubbing it kindly with his thumb. Without a warning [Y/N] got out of bed still in her purple pyjamas.

"Are got sure you're ok?" Kai asked [Y/N] who was marching away from them. Before she left the room she turned back and asked. "Where is Sensei?" "Um, he's in his room but-" Lloyd stopped realizing [Y/N] had left.

Stomping up to her Sensei room [Y/N] jumped at the sound of a voice. "Getting your revenge?" It hummed. It was the same voice as the blob from [Y/N] dream. "No, I'm getting the truth out of him once and for all." [Y/N] growled. "But don't you want to see him suffer, kill him! Just like he killed your mom!" The voice urged, "Shut up." She spat before slamming the door open to Wu's room.

"Kill him! Get it over with!" It roared loudly as Wu looked at [Y/N] sadly aware of why she was there. "Sensei..." she mumbled trying to control all the emotions she felt in that moment. "Tell me the truth." She walked over to the old man. "Did you kill, my mother?" She asked the way she was so calm scaring Wu. "Do it! Kill him! Don't you want him dead! Kill-" The shadow repeated over and over, [Y/N] started shaking in anger, "SHUT UP!" She yelled making the shadow disappear, Wu watching in confusion.

[Y/N] then heard laughing, "Silly girl, I am inside every shadow, you cannot get rid of me!" It boomed. "[Y/N] are you-" Wu got cut off, "Did you or did you not kill my mother?" [Y/N] interrogated, and Wu sighed before there was a pause the air filled with tension. "Don't you dare deny it!" [Y/N] yelled and Wu frowned. "Yes, I killed your mother," he admitted. [Y/N] dropped to her knees, "Why? There was another option?" She cried and Wu kneeled in front of her, "I had to, it was the only way, to make sure the darkness was gone," Wu explained.

"No he is lying again!" The shadow yelled. "She died painfully," [Y/N] sniffed, and Wu looked down sadly, "I know." He mumbled, "Was there any other way," [Y/N] asked, "No," He replied honestly.

"You have disappointed me [Y/N], your week just like your mother, scared of the darkness, your mother was such a cowered, just remember I am in the shadow and the time for my return is coming," The shadow spoke before disappearing.

His words made [Y/N] feel sick. "Sensei..." [Y/N] mumbled, "Yes my dear student," he hummed, "Something is coming, something dark, from inside the shadow," [Y/N] explained.

"I know, I have known for a long time," He replied. "Your mother was a brave woman, and you loved you so much, even to the point where when most of her was consumed by the darkness she still wanted you to be safe," Wu explained, and a tear dripped down from her face, "You might not be able to forgive me, but I understand that I hope you can."

A knock then was heard on Wu's door and Wu got up, opining it, "Is [Y/N]?" Kai began and Wu moved to the side allowing them in, "[Y/N]!" Cole pushed passed the other ninja running over to her, "Are you ok?" He asked and wiped away her tears, "Ya, I'm fine," she mentioned before he tightly hugged her, the other ninjas joining.

"Master Wu, I forgive you."

ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 
𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘/𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓