𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑

➵  day of the great devourer | 1

➵ day of the great devourer | 1. 𝟏𝟕
◟ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
— 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

The ninja jumped onto the Bounty, and Kai sat down, laying [Y/N]'s head in his lap to let her rest

The ninja jumped onto the Bounty, and Kai sat down, laying [Y/N]'s head in his lap to let her rest. "Oh, so you get [Y/N] to lie on your lap, wow, Kai," Jay blabbed as the Bounty took off. "Calm down, Jay. I'm just giving her a comfortable place to lie. It's not like we can bring her to her room. What if we have to evacuate the ship?" Kai explained, looking down at [Y/N]'s resting body lovingly. "Whatever," Jay groaned.

"Guys, the Devourer is gaining on us!" Cole yelled out, seeing the snake from the Bounty's window, urging Nya to go faster. "We need to go faster," Zane stated, and Nya nodded. "Working on it. Blasters on full," she said, making the ship fly through the air at a faster pace, blasting away from the snake. "Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake," Jay mocked. "Uh, I think it heard you," Cole mentioned, watching it speed up. Everyone continued to yell while [Y/N] slept.

"We need to go faster!" Jay shrieked.

"We're going as fast as we can," she yelled back. "I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon," she explained.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent," Zane stated. "Never tell me the odds!" Nya screamed as the snake banged against the Bounty, making the ship shake.

"It's coming in for another attack. Port side," Cole updated as the Devourer hit the Bounty again. "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground pretty soon," Lloyd announced.

"Throw everything overboard," Nya ordered.

The ninja, except for Kai and [Y/N], rushed outside and took barrels and training equipment, tossing them off the Bounty. The Devourer then began to eat what they were throwing off the ship, making it grow bigger.

"Man, he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay asked. "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard," Cole replied, and the ninja stopped chucking the objects. Nya maneuvered towards the Scattered Canyons. "We lost him," Cole said.