𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ

Later that same day [Y/N] walked alongside Garmadon following a stone warrior general, watching as the stone warrior army built some kind of defence

Later that same day [Y/N] walked alongside Garmadon following a stone warrior general, watching as the stone warrior army built some kind of defence. "To combat the ninja's new power, we have honoured your request to step up defences." The general told Garmadon.

"Hehehe, I like what I see." Garmadon laughed punching the general.

"Why build your forces, when all of your attention should be on completing the ultimate weapon?" The Overlord asked flying in.

"What good is an ultimate weapon if I'm not around to use it? Do not question my motives!" Garmadon then growled at the purple levitating blob. "It is not your motives I question but your resolve. I fear you're hesitating as the hours count down to facing your son." He began and Garmadon turned away from it. "So it is true." The overlord accused.

"Never doubt my evil again! Not if you wish to remain my ally when I rule!" Garmadon shouted before tuning to the stone army construction team. "Get back to building the ultimate weapon! And do not stop until it is complete." He barked, and they all clamoured around running back to work.

"Yes... now that is the Garmadon I am counting on" the overlord stated.

"I'm going to go train." [Y/N] huffed stomping back over to the little training area she set up, training. [Y/N] had set up dummies that looked like Wu, destroying them with no mercy. "Die!" She grunted ripping it apart with two shadows. The overlord watching was very pleased. Everything was going according to plan.

[Y/N] training was then interrupted by Garmadon, "[Y/N] will you go and help Kozu, he is just making sure everything is running smoothly?" Garmadon requested. "Why should I!" [Y/N] snapped and Garmadon laughed.

"Because the more mistake we make, the longer it will take you to get your revenge," Garmadon mentioned and [Y/N] grumbled matching over to General Kozo, standing beside him and observing as a bunch of the warriors carried concentrated darkness up a ramp, to some canons. [Y/N] stood next to Kozo in utter boredom. Nothing exciting was happening, just an army of stone warriors following orders.

That was until she heard a few familiar voices, the voices of her team. This was her time to send a warning to Wu, letting him know that he had little time left to live. She wanted fear of his death.

"Ninja, go!" The four yell using spinjizu to change into their gear. [Y/N] waited at the bottom of the ramp for them starting in the middle, so when they came down they would be met by her, blocking their way.

[Y/N] could hear the fighting from father up the ramp the ninjas shouting cheesy catchphrases while chucking the warriors off the ramp.

Once the ninja were finished fighting, they ran down to the bottom. "Oh there you are hot stuff, we knew you were still alive," Kai chuckled stepping over to [Y/N], Cole and Jay sighing in relief. "Thank god you are ok." They both spoke.