𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

Start from the beginning

After, the ninjas snuck out of the building, trying to avoid the fans. Running and hiding in different places, like a telephone booth.

The next few days for the team were ridiculous. The ninjas attended multiple talk shows and did many interviews at one talk show. the host would not stop harassing Nya with questions.

"Just between you and me, Nya, Jay or Cole?" He asked moving close to her. "Honestly, not a chance. We're a team. Instead, I'd rather talk about—" The man cut her off. "Uh-huh. Not a chance? Really?" He hummed. "But you and Jay, you're so cute together." He spoke.

"I'm telling you, never gonna happen," Nya told him. Nya then glanced over at [Y/N]. She wished that they were together, and people would stop paring her with Jay, yes he was her perfect match, but she loved [Y/N].

Later that same day the ninjas returned to the Bounty. Cole and Morro, and [M/N], sat together in a small room with both their legs crossed. [M/N], and Morro were in front of Cole teaching him about being a ghost. "Look inward. When one is a ghost, one may have new abilities. Focus and discover them." [M/N] taught, and Cole began to levitate off the ground before turning invisible, reappearing a second later. "Whoa. Did you see me? I disappeared! I mean, did you not see me?" He gasped.

"Wow, took me a long time to learn how to do that, you're a natural." [M/N] complimented. "Thank you." Cole thanked [Y/N] mother. "Psh I learned how to do that on my first day of being a ghost." Morro mocked. "Well... whatever at least I... um..." Cole sighed. "At least I-I never possessed Lloyd." He shot. "Whatever." Morro rolled his eyes getting up off the ground.

Meanwhile [Y/N] watched Nya train after she finished training herself. "Dareth wants me to teach girls how to cook? How about I teach them how to do this?!" Nya yelled shooting water at the soaring bots.

Cole then snuck behind [Y/N] scaring her with his newfound ability to turn invisible. "Boo!" He yelled. [Y/N] heart stopped for a minute.
"Jeez Cole you scared living heck out of me." [Y/N] gasped her heart beating fast due to the jump scare. The black ninja laughed hugging her from behind resting his head on her shoulder. Cole sighed, "I miss being able to actually hug you." He admitted. "Aren't you actually hugging me right now?" [Y/N] asked laughing a bit. "Well yes technically, but I need to concentrate when doing it," Cole explained. "Oh." Is all she uttered in response.

Lloyd then came walking onto the Bounty deck. "Sensei's back, and there's trouble."He announced and everyone ran to the bridge to see Wu, [M/N], and Misako. "What is it? Have they sold out of Kai action figures? I knew there wasn't enough." Kai sighed.

"No. It appears when you destroyed the Cursed Realm, one ghost escaped. And you know him all too well. Clouse. Security footage shows him buying a train ticket that will arrive in Stiix in just a few hours." [M/N] explained, Wu clicked a remote which turned on a screen, showing some recorded footage with Clouse in it.

"Clouse? The sorcerer from Chen's Island? What does he want with Stiix? That place is just a salvage yard now." Cole stated. "Who is Chen?" Morro asked. "Long story," Lloyd shrugged. "That's why I want you to go there and stop whatever it is he is planning to do." Wu continued.

"But Dareth wanted us to visit the hospital for that Grant-A-Wish thing," Kai said. "Hey, we take orders from Sensei Wu, not Dareth. Lil'Nelson only has a broken leg. If his wish is to be a ninja for a day, that day can be tomorrow. Suit up." Lloyd demanded, and they all ran out, preparing for their mission.

After, Cole, [Y/N], Lloyd, Morro, Zane, Kai, Jay, and Nya all rode their Elemental Dragons toward Stiix. "Back to the grind," Nya said.

"Ha, if it weren't for the Bounty, I don't think we'd ever get any peace and quiet," Jay stated as they flew over Ninjago City. "We're just over Ninjago City. Isn't that where Lil' Nelson is? What do you say, drop by for a quick stop. In and out." Kai suggested.