Nomzamo

I want to say dear God, but I fear saying His name when I’m talking about this will only doom me to hell. But, goodness, if you’d have told me some months ago, or years ago that I’d be crumbling under the weight of a boy 7 years younger than me, I would’ve laughed in your face and proceeded to sing Cocomelon on my way to my shared bedroom with my niece and nephews. 

My hands slid down the wet wall, trying as hard as they could to get a grip but being unable to as I felt Nico stretch my walls, stroking them with the kind of expertise that made it hard to wrap my head around. He gripped me by my waist, keeping me bent over as I cried out, hating the way that my walls clenched tighter around his member, enjoying the slow and deep strokes. 

I would’ve thought with him being so young, sex would be about Nico reaching his climax and doing so with little control. Boys, especially of his age, were known to be all about chasing that high and finishing quickly, I mean, it was common knowledge. But Nicolaas was nothing like that, each of his strokes were slow and deep, his thick member moved in and out of me, never in a rush, as if he were taking his time to get me to reach my high. 

I could feel the warm water hitting against my back, as my head hung low. 

He moved like he’d been doing this all of his life, perfectly thrusting in and out of me. His hips slammed against my ass as I bunched my hands into fists, throwing my head back as a low moan escaped me, “Nico…fu…fuck!” I cried out feeling my third orgasm ripple through me as he continued to slither in and out of me, like he could do this forever. 

I should be disgusted with myself, hate the reaction that my body gave this boy but damn, Nicolaas made me feel good. He worked my body like it was a temple and he needed to give it all of his attention. He seemed to get better with each round, as if with each orgasm he learned a new thing about my body; and weaponised it against me, turning my body into my worst enemy. 

As I threw my head back, he gripped me by my hair, causing my neck to arch further back as he lowered his head and brought his lips to mine, kissing me as I cried out in his mouth. His tongue moved along the crevices of my mouth, as if writing his name along the walls of my cheeks and the back of my teeth. He released my hair and danced his hand along my wet and hot skin, moving it to my swinging breasts and playing with one of the thick mounds as he continued to thrust into me. 

The feel of his balls hitting against my clit as he continued to thrust into me, caused my eyes to roll to the back of my head, and when they rolled back and his lips had detached from mine, I peered into his steel blue eyes that were watching me as if he was committing the memory of my pleasured face. His eyes shined bright as if they could light up the dark in the deepest and darkest of corners and the look in them caused me to bite my bottom lip, feeling the very intensity behind his orbs hit straight to my nether regions, causing my walls to get even slicker with wetness. 

We rode out each orgasm together, that’s what made the sex so intimate. The feel of his sloppy thrusts, his whimper in my ear and the way that his cock would twitch inside me as I squeezed around his member; it haunted me even in my dreams. Oh, the sound of his whimper was enough to make me orgasm alone, because it made me feel like in all the bad that I thought of myself, I could bring him to his knees and make him weak. 

“Fuck, don’t look at me like,” he growled out, closing his eyes and clenching his jaw as if he read all of my thoughts and it was causing him to go wild. I brought my left hand up, wrapping it around the back of his neck and bringing his face back to my own, wanting to feel his lips against mine yet again. Nicolaas had become an addiction to me, an unhealthy addiction. 

I shouldn’t be in the shower, going round after round of the love making like we were now, but here I was, and I was enjoying every bit of it. The sex had definitely acted as some kind of drug that made me more than just a little submissive when it came to Nico because I couldn’t part from his side ever since our first time. In the only sexual experience that I’d had, it had been painful, horrible and a source of my self-hate for many years. It felt good to have someone as young and handsome as Nico worshipping me. He looked at me with the desire that I’d only ever thought would happen for other women, but never me. 

He looked at me like there was no one sexier than me, no one who could bring him to his knees other than me. He spent every moment making sure that I was as satisfied as could be. He kissed me like he couldn’t get enough of me and my kisses were his nourishment, and fucked me like he was inscribing his name and existence along the inside walls of my body, filling me up. He kissed, touched, and appreciated every imperfect part of me. His sex made me feel good, and feeling good was something that I really wanted. 

He didn’t fuck me until it hurt, he only did it until I was so out of breath and hooked on endorphins that I had a drunken smile on my face. I felt a tear slide down my face from the amount of pleasure that I was experiencing as his lips and mine remained just a breath away, our hot breath clashing, our bodies reaching a collective high as he reached down between my legs and played with my clit and I reached between my own legs, stroking his balls between my fingers as we climaxed. 

My stomach tightened and my nipples were so hard, they practically hurt. The warm water suddenly felt too hot on my already burning skin as my thighs quivered and my knees buckled under me. Nicolaas held me up using his arm and knee, making sure that I stayed wrapped around his member as he filled me up. I moaned out his name, practically becoming cross eyed as I struggled to do anything other than shiver from the uncontrollable orgasm rippling through me. 

The slow feel of his member throbbing inside me, and then the even slower removal of his cock out of my pussy had me gripping his red hair between my fingers, “Nico…” I let out in a soft sigh as he held me up, sliding out of me. He brought me close to his body and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he turned me around. He covered the distance between us, kissing me under the high pressure shower in the very early hours of a Wednesday morning.