"I didn't, why?"

"I heard that your cousin ran away, and Jennie doesn't know what to do."

"He's been in love with that female secretary for a long time, he won't be happy even if he married Jennie." Bambam seemed to know quite a lot.

"If that's the case, then why not make things clear from the beginning? What is a girl like Jennie supposed to do with a mess like this?" Lisa blamed.

"I think my cousin was pressured by my aunt and the others... Never mind, it's not our business. I'm on duty, let's talk later."

After hanging up, Lisa became even more depressed...

She walked up to Jennie and held her hand. "Jennie, you should tell your parents to cancel the engagement party, I don't think he's coming."

Jennie nodded. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. I know what to do."

Jimin and Taehyung sat beside each other...

Jimin looked at him and smiled. "Shouldn't you be happy that she can't get engaged?"

"Why would I be happy?"

"I'm not going to expose you, but yeah, laugh all you want."

Jimin knew how Taehyung felt about Jennie...

Taehyung did feel relieved upon seeing that her engagement fell apart...

However, his heart still ached for her...

Weren't women supposed to be the ones that ran away? Jennie was such a proud woman, and her fiancée running away would seriously hurt her pride.

She was probably devastated...

The engagement party was supposed to start at 10:30 AM.

It was already 10:27 AM, but her fiancée still hadn't arrived...

His parents were anxious, and he wouldn't pick up his phone.

When they called his office, his staff said that he wasn't there.

Both the families were embarrassed that the groom disappeared into thin air...

Jennie's parents didn't care about money nor fame, but their reputation...

Now that something like this happened, her parents were anxious and worried, and heartbroken for their daughter.

"Jennie... you should leave first. Your father and I will announce that your engagement party has been canceled and deal with whatever happens afterward," Jennie's mother said.

"It's okay, Mom, it's my engagement. Let me do it."

Then, Jennie picked up a microphone and walked to the center of the stage...

Faced with more than 300 guests, she slowly said, "Dear guests, thank you for coming to our engagement party, but sadly, my fiancée thought through some stuff before it started and didn't think that we were compatible. Therefore, we decided not to get engaged. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. We should have thought about this before."

As soon as she finished, all the guests began discussing amongst themselves...

"I feel bad for her..." Lisa looked heartbreakingly at Jennie, who was standing on the stage.

Just then, she added, "But today's a good day. Since I'm already here, I don't plan to leave with my hands empty, nor do I want to waste all this food. Therefore, I came up with a bold idea... Do any of the single men here want to get engaged to me? If you have the guts to come up, I have the guts to leave with you. If you have the guts to marry me, then I will have the guts to spend the rest of my life with you."