"Stop being so nosy, knowing more won't do you any good." Lisa didn't want to tell him anything.

Then, she picked up a bottle of blueberry juice from the table, but Jimin snatched it from her right away...

"Women shouldn't drink so much juice, it'll make you fat. You should drink water..."

Then, Jimin pushed a bottle of Evian water in front of Lisa.

"Jennie... I want to switch seats." Lisa couldn't take it anymore, so she got up and waved her hand at Jennie.

Jennie came over with a smile on her face. "Haha, why? Are you sick of Jimin?"

"If you're not, you should sit here."

"You little brat, you're sick of me? Do you know how many women want to sit with me?"

Jimin was testy at the fact that Lisa was sick of him.

"All those women don't include me, okay? Plus... you're suffering from late-stage narcissism. Next time, remember to carry around medicine."

Jimin, "-_-"

"What are you guys so happy about?" Taehyung came back from the bathroom and joined their conversation with a smile on his face.

Jennie glanced at Taehyung with a surprisingly complicated expression on her face...

Before anyone had the chance to say anything, Jennie's assistant walked up to her and whispered something in her ear.

Then, Jennie's expression changed slightly...

"What's wrong?" Lisa noticed that something was up, so she looked up to ask her.

"My fiancée... I think he... ran away."

"He ran away?" Lisa, Taehyung, and Jimin were all dumbfounded.

"Yeah..." Jennie smiled nonchalantly.

"But there are so many people, what are you going to do now?" Taehyung looked at Jennie sympathetically.

"Do nothing." Then, Jennie turned around to leave.

Taehyung sat down beside Jimin; neither of them said anything...

"Does anyone know what's going on?" Lisa said as she looked at them.

"I know that so call fiancé of her was dating his secretary, but his Family looks down on her."

"Yet another story of people breaking apart lovebirds. How sad..." Lisa felt sympathy towards people who had to give up on love because of their family backgrounds. She and Jungkook went through the exact same thing.

"Does Jennie know about this?"

"She does, I told her about it, but she said that she didn't care. Something about marriage being a tool that both parties could utilize..." Taehyung said with a complicated expression.

"If he doesn't show up today, Jennie will be really embarrassed... if he didn't want to get engaged, he should've said so. What a scumbag."

Then, Lisa couldn't help but get up from her seat...

"What are you doing now?" Jimin looked at her.

"I'm going to go ask Bambam."

She was sure that Bambam would come to an event like this.

However, after a lap around the ballroom, she didn't see him...

Therefore, she took out her phone and called Bambam.

"Hey, Lisa."

"Where are you?"

"I'm on duty."

"You didn't come to your cousin's engagement party?" Lisa was somewhat surprised.