Jungkook immediately took out his phone to call Bambam's number...

"We left already. Lisa? After she sent us off, she said that she's going home with you."

After hanging up, Jungkook then called Lisa...

"I'm sorry, the subscriber you dialed is powered off."

"Damn it..." Jungkook became worried; he knew that something was bound to happen.

"Kook, what's wrong? Where's noona?" Haruto asked.

"She... she might have gone to avenge you." Jungkook immediately ran down the stairs after finishing his sentence...

"What? Avenge?" Haruto and Wonyoung were flabbergasted.

Lisa had been fed up with Hyunjae for a long time now...

She didn't want to pay too much attention to him; after all, she wasn't about to stoop down to his level...

She had just shown her support for his ascendance to the corporate vice-presidency.

But then, he proceeded to harass Haruto...

Lisa loved Haruto and would never let anyone hurt him...

– Outside Universe Nightclub –

"Sir, could you stop here?"

Lisa saw Hyunjae's flashy Ferrari parked outside...

She elegantly got off the car, took out a hair elastic from her pocket, and tied up her hair.

Then, she slowly walked into the club...

The Universe Nightclub was the second biggest nightclub in the city, after Seductive Fox. However, unlike the latter, Universe was really badly managed.

A lot of people got drunk and wreaked havoc here, and police officers often frequented this morally-grey establishment.

Lisa didn't want Jungkook to come with her, because there were a lot of people here, and therefore, more eyes and ears.

If someone saw him, it might harm his reputation.

However, she was different. Mr. Oh had just acknowledged her status as a part of the Oh Family, so technically, any dispute she had with Hyunjae would be considered a 'family matter'.

Ever since the incident with Taecyeon at Seductive Fox, she was no longer impulsive.

Although right at this moment, she was furious enough to rip that scumbag Hyunjae into a million pieces, she still decided to go with her plan...

"Miss, please stop." On the top floor, a waiter stopped her.

"I'm Hyunjae's older sister, I'm looking for him."

"Oh, you're here to see Young Master Oh. He's in Room E10." The waiter saw that Lisa was alone, so he let down his guard...

Lisa nodded her head with a smile on her face and walked towards Room E10.

When she arrived outside, she didn't go in, but rather glanced at her surroundings.

There was a vent not far away from where she was, and a rooftop balcony above her.

Lisa walked up to the dark corridor and used a lighter to look around...

She knew Hyunjae well and believed that as long as she waited here, she would be able to see him.

Sure enough, three minutes later

A drunk Hyunjae stumbled out the room with a girl, and the two of them made out in the hall.